Looking for GM of Bad Omen

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
Gimmly, gimmly, gimmly

You're right, this is only a game, and flaming OS is part of the game too i suppose. Keep up being yourself and enjoy this game then, i'm sure I will :cheers: :puke:

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
St.Anger said:
Gimmly, gimmly, gimmly

You're right, this is only a game, and flaming OS is part of the game too i suppose. Keep up being yourself and enjoy this game then, i'm sure I will :cheers: :puke:
Will do :worthy:

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
No I didnt change my story I said he gave me 5p in advance I told you a malice axe arti witch I said to him I would take it as 5p you think I trade a ml respec stone for malice axe ?.

You know the trueth about him loads and loads of ppl complain about him i.e thats hes a fucking thief.

Yes I did contact you and you did fuck all who keeps logs/ss of a trade ? I didnt even know anythink about the guy I thought he be ok as hes in a respecable guild but obviously not.

We all know hes a thief dont need know prove.

Maybe but you cant comment ive never spoken to you so you have no idea.

Well your a lazy twat.

~(QvQ)~ qq the bird sings for you gimmly

and ye atos is a lazy guy he keeps afking :/

Qledo

Loyal Freddie
Mobius said:
Some things never change. :D

But some things do change...

FYI Gimmly... THIS IS NOT OLD SAAUG! ONLY HIS DAMN CHARS HE MADE 2years ago, Hansi quit long time ago and moved to another game i think

now stop the crabbling. #daoc.omen prova Chroni

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
Isn’t that a funny thing? Gimmly – Hope you learned the lesson. Never trade with players giving them credit. Think that kinda sums it up for you.

Regarding Onslaught I’ve asked them for help several times and really can’t remember them ever turning me down, so hardly can believe they are that bad. That most players want to roll when they attend artefact hunts that are just the way the game is. Greed is running deep in Midgard – check CM’s and that are proven.

And for that matter, you aren’t that perfect after all. Arranging Ml2 prereq’s – showing up late - didn’t gather the keys needed for it – and when I tried to help you out by farming the keys, you kinda got pissed when we couldn’t finish it off, left and did let me and a few matey standing in the rain. So just remember when you go slamming foes around for bad behaving, you should sweep in front of you own door.

Remember don’t throw glasshouses when your names is rocky – or something :D

And finally, you don’t hear me running around sobbing after Mythic stiffed mi for 50P+ after they by accident deleted mi house including vaults and content in them, do you? That's not even counting scrolls and artifacts I had on my CM that kinda got lost for them too.

Just get over it – there are plenty of things to grab out there – sharpen your axe and go get them – thing the time is way better spend on doing that.

:flame:

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Henx said:
Isn’t that a funny thing? Gimmly – Hope you learned the lesson. Never trade with players giving them credit. Think that kinda sums it up for you.

Regarding Onslaught I’ve asked them for help several times and really can’t remember them ever turning me down, so hardly can believe they are that bad. That most players want to roll when they attend artefact hunts that are just the way the game is. Greed is running deep in Midgard – check CM’s and that are proven.

And for that matter, you aren’t that perfect after all. Arranging Ml2 prereq’s – showing up late - didn’t gather the keys needed for it – and when I tried to help you out by farming the keys, you kinda got pissed when we couldn’t finish it off, left and did let me and a few matey standing in the rain. So just remember when you go slamming foes around for bad behaving, you should sweep in front of you own door.

Remember don’t throw glasshouses when your names is rocky – or something :D

And finally, you don’t hear me running around sobbing after Mythic stiffed mi for 50P+ after they by accident deleted mi house including vaults and content in them, do you? That's not even counting scrolls and artifacts I had on my CM that kinda got lost for them too.

Just get over it – there are plenty of things to grab out there – sharpen your axe and go get them – thing the time is way better spend on doing that.

:flame:
The ml2 pre req was a complete failure ye I accept it was fully my fault so I couldnt be botherd to mess around we couldnt do it.

Its dont throw stones if you live in glasshouse.

This guy is a thief old one was new one was end of story why not try to warn ppl etc ? get some revenge ?.

Destic

Fledgling Freddie
Ive never personally had any problems with him. Unlike some people... heh.. no names mentioned. But someone threatened to report me to goa for griefing them during a SoM raid, when i was just cheerleading for my guildmates! Oh well... But either way, it is a game yes... And should always be treated like one.
People do change, but some dont, just have to be careful to people with reputations for thievery/childishness/annoyingness and general problems they have.
Whatever happens, always keep your log on!

Destic/Madan/Laorg/Restricted/Gubn etc etc

Belomar

Part of the furniture
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Gimmly - Warrior - RR3l3 - Since Release - 95% Of RP Soloed
Woot, you da man! :D 3L3 is like 95k that you managed to scrape together since release, and 95% of it soloed! :worthy:

feril

Fledgling Freddie
IMO you robbed sauug.. 5p+malice arti for a ml respec..

and gimmly you can never have to few friends but in your case it's seems so.. you arent making any friends here with that attitude jumping an guild and a player on a public forum. take it in priv with em insteed mate.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Belomar said:
Woot, you da man! :D 3L3 is like 95k that you managed to scrape together since release, and 95% of it soloed! :worthy:
I not a RP whore I dont give a shit how many rps i have I hardly play RvR and when I do I solo hes not even finnished yet. I lved very soloy lol I took a longgggggg break.

feril said:
IMO you robbed sauug.. 5p+malice arti for a ml respec..

and gimmly you can never have to few friends but in your case it's seems so.. you arent making any friends here with that attitude jumping an guild and a player on a public forum. take it in priv with em insteed mate.
haha that was pretty funny all I got from him was a shitty malice axe and the deal was 15p go to houseing look at the prices. We all know Saaug a known thief/fuck turd.

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
i might be wrong here but the 2 mad tales 2 of 3 u are offering up for trade were originally given u by accident and in the pm u sent me (while on tuts) suggested u werent going to give them back, and the fact u put them up for trade would further suggest that, meaning ofc that unless u have since spoke to the raid leader (and if so i apologise) that u in fact stole these items from their rightfull recipitent who i belive was gaino.
if this is the case u may want to think twice b4 bandying around such accusations of thievery as u clearly do not play by ur own rules.
however if u did speak to Darkmack and owned up to this mistake then as i say i apologise for jumping to conclusions

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Groal said:
i might be wrong here but the 2 mad tales 2 of 3 u are offering up for trade were originally given u by accident and in the pm u sent me (while on tuts) suggested u werent going to give them back, and the fact u put them up for trade would further suggest that, meaning ofc that unless u have since spoke to the raid leader (and if so i apologise) that u in fact stole these items from their rightfull recipitent who i belive was gaino.
if this is the case u may want to think twice b4 bandying around such accusations of thievery as u clearly do not play by ur own rules.
however if u did speak to Darkmack and owned up to this mistake then as i say i apologise for jumping to conclusions
I have no idea what your talking about the only time I pmed you is about the battler sleeves in my cm(1911) cheap and you didnt want them.

If your talking about the 2x mt 2/3 up for trade in tradeing forums me and Viiolent have been farming them hes been doing some in ml7 farms etc and ive been doing the taurs so what the fuck you talking about I didnt steal them off any1 ?.

And I hardly ever talk to Tuts ingame since about 6 ppl play his char we use msn so what are you talking about?.

feril

Fledgling Freddie
must say that you are behaving like you where 3 years old. that thing that you still accuse hansi for some action that the owner befor him did.. its just sad to hear..

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
feril said:
must say that you are behaving like you where 3 years old. that thing that you still accuse hansi for some action that the owner befor him did.. its just sad to hear..
Was it the owner befor him ? I dont give a shit witch owner it is he still robed me and im not going to let it go till I get the money back or another ml respec and I give 5p.

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
well although it does seem strange that the 2 items u have for trade are the same as the ones you told me about, im sure that if that is what u say then i should have no reason to disbelive you.
and yes u did pm me about battler sleeves which were cheap but when i said my bro would like them the price jumped up because u realised they were so cheap (to the tune of 7p)
im sure that everyones mind is made up as to what kind of player you are anyway so i wont continue to post in this and i hope u are telling the truth as u implore others to do so.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Gimmly you are an idiot... why acuse a man for something he didnt do?

/Megs

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Megarevs said:
Gimmly you are an idiot... why acuse a man for something he didnt do?

/Megs
Every1 knows he did so your the fuck wit if you belive that thiefing wank stain.

Afran said:
The tard of the year award goes to Gimmly xD
Cheers dude ive been hopeing to get it :worthy:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Stop getting annoyed on the ppl you can't get to (ie Gimmly), you don't look better youself when you're trying your hearts out to flame a guy who couldn't care less what you're saying xD

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Zebolt said:
Stop getting annoyed on the ppl you can't get to (ie Gimmly), you don't look better youself when you're trying your hearts out to flame a guy who couldn't care less what you're saying xD

its post farming you gimp :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
Zebolt said:
And people who get pissed off online need to be shot xD

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Afran said:
And people who get pissed off online need to be shot xD
ye only a game :) but I probbly would hurt Saaug if he was local and got more money off me then he did :cheers: .

Belomar

Part of the furniture
GimmlyTheDorf said:
ye only a game :) but I probbly would hurt Saaug if he was local and got more money off me then he did :cheers: .
Eh, is it even possible to contradict yourself more than you just did? Sad, quite sad, and doubtlessly unfounded. :rolleyes:

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
stop bumping useless old threads motherfuckers

teh omenz hafv sp0ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom