Looking for GM of Bad Omen

johny

Banned
Looking for GM of Bad Omen

as title says, I would like to talk with a gm/owner of their house, or anyone in their guild. Please lead me to one of them.

Write down here how I can reach them or send me a private message.

Ingame I can be reached In Guild Bulle, saaug hansi etc.

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
prolly the only way you will find them these days is by looking on irc for them they mostly hang around on there #daoc.omen someone will be able to help im sure

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Trying to con somethink out of the cm Saaug ?

well lets not turn it into a hate thread but yeah i've had things go wrong with him aswell he sucks in my books :eek:

Naz_Borrower

Fledgling Freddie
think Chronicle is still GM of BO try contacting him on IRC on #daoc.omen
and gimmly u suck :twak:

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Darkmack said:
well lets not turn it into a hate thread but yeah i've had things go wrong with him aswell he sucks in my books :eek:
you mean hes a thiefing bastard more like lol.

Naz_Borrower said:
think Chronicle is still GM of BO try contacting him on IRC on #daoc.omen
and gimmly u suck :twak:
:wanker: :)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
no he just didn't turn up to any of my events he signed up for he was online but didn't reply he was out in a GG RvRing and just refused to reply one time like a 10 year old kid...faggot.

Anywayyyyyyy borrower is a nice guy not a :wanker: :)

Dmack

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Trying to con somethink out of the cm Saaug ?

Why do you keep running the same old track? I remember when you asked for the prydwen players to rethink their opinion of you because you had changed.. Onslaught gave you a chance to prove you had changed, but you shat on it and kept going down the same ol' same ol'...

Makes no sense to me

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Nausilus^^ said:
Why do you keep running the same old track? I remember when you asked for the prydwen players to rethink their opinion of you because you had changed.. Onslaught gave you a chance to prove you had changed, but you shat on it and kept going down the same ol' same ol'...

Makes no sense to me
What is the opinion then what same old track ? every1 knows who Saaug is and what he is hes a fucking thief if I want to call him a thief and let ppl know I will. Why should I be quiet about it like you asked me too ?. Onslaught is a shit guild if you asked someone to help you on a arti etc they wouldnt unless they could roll for it lol get somethink for them selfs and the second day I was in I helped you get a arti and I didnt roll for it like every1 else did whats the point in haveing a guild. I didnt ask for a chance I wouldnt of gave 2 shits if u let me in or not ive been in 2 weeks and played about 48 hrs in that time on Gimmly ive only been trying out guilds thise past weeks and I thought Onslaught was a pile of shit.If ppl want to voice there opinions about ppl - thiefs they should no matter what guild there in. Its a game :clap:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>Its a game

You most certainly dont behave like it is based on your behaviour here and on other threads. You seems to carry a very, very heavy cross in real life. I suggest you start to live like you teach, gives you more credibility ;)

Prydwen community at its best...or not.

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Love is in the air! And all that stuff.

Hey Elendar! Prepare to be stabbaged when I (finally) get my shiny PC! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA etc!

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Gimmly said:
Well since ive come back and started a fresh start with people im looking to join a nice friendly guild that dus rvring and help with geting artis etc. And that dusnt hate me cos what theyve hard about me befor as ive started a fresh start.

So is there any out there ?.

Cheers
Gimmly

Gimmly said:
What is the opinion then what same old track ? every1 knows who Saaug is and what he is hes a fucking thief if I want to call him a thief and let ppl know I will. Why should I be quiet about it like you asked me too ?. Onslaught is a shit guild if you asked someone to help you on a arti etc they wouldnt unless they could roll for it lol get somethink for them selfs and the second day I was in I helped you get a arti and I didnt roll for it like every1 else did whats the point in haveing a guild. I didnt ask for a chance I wouldnt of gave 2 shits if u let me in or not ive been in 2 weeks and played about 48 hrs in that time on Gimmly ive only been trying out guilds thise past weeks and I thought Onslaught was a pile of shit.If ppl want to voice there opinions about ppl - thiefs they should no matter what guild there in. Its a game

Whatever..

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Chronicle, Foadon and Fatality are the GM's of BO atm, and if you're after Jacinas Sash they're not for sale.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Hansi/Saaug

If these are the same (if not, they're certainly connected) ordered pots off me but when I made them, said no longer needed. I tend to agree with the dorf on this : he/they are not very nice people. :m00:

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
mercury said:
If these are the same (if not, they're certainly connected) ordered pots off me but when I made them, said no longer needed. I tend to agree with the dorf on this : he/they are not very nice people. :m00:
He robed me out of 15p hes just a thief and still dont know why hes still in baf loads of ppl complain about him. Hes also brawler the shammy that gets every1 killed in modern and then dusnt rezz.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm what a waiste of time tread to read .. and funny enough i just waisted my time .. but had fun though :) .. so was it really a waiste then .... blah blah ... ohh well :cheers:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyTheDorf said:
He robed me out of 15p hes just a thief and still dont know why hes still in baf loads of ppl complain about him. Hes also brawler the shammy that gets every1 killed in modern and then dusnt rezz.

You first said u traded a ML respec stone for a certain sum. You said u were given 5plat in advance and were gonna get rest later on.

When I asked Saaug about it he said u traded stone for Malice artifact and when I confronted you with that info you changed your story to that u traded stone with malice and were gonna get more money after.

You failed to provide any kind of evidence to proove your story and you changed your story after I had talked to Saaug about it.

In my book you come out as the bad guy here. Changing from getting 5plat to getting Malice artifact only shows that you are not telling the truth.

And for the rest. If you have a problem with one of the members in my guild contact me, Wholdar or Dillanta and we will handle it.

Just for information. In our guild you ARE innocent until proven otherwise. As it should be.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Just two things; I know many people don't like Saaug, but in my personal experience he's been decent as long as I've seen him ingame. I've traded items/gear with him a few times, and he's never tried to rob me.

As for the assault on Onslaught, that's just sad. We help each other get artifacts all the time. My newly hatched healeress was geared out in a few weeks, with help from OS. Please refrain from attacking my guild. :/

atos

Fledgling Freddie
And then we got the thing that he isn't the the original Saaug either. But you all knew that right? Think again before you throw shit at people.

And Gimmly you have and will always be known for being an asshole. Thats what you are famous for, live with it, don't even try to defend yourself.

I might be known for being afk a bit much, but hey I'm only human. I sleep 16 hours a day ffs. ^^

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:

~(QvQ)~ the bird sings for you...

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
xxManiacxx said:
You first said u traded a ML respec stone for a certain sum. You said u were given 5plat in advance and were gonna get rest later on.

When I asked Saaug about it he said u traded stone for Malice artifact and when I confronted you with that info you changed your story to that u traded stone with malice and were gonna get more money after.

You failed to provide any kind of evidence to proove your story and you changed your story after I had talked to Saaug about it.

In my book you come out as the bad guy here. Changing from getting 5plat to getting Malice artifact only shows that you are not telling the truth.

And for the rest. If you have a problem with one of the members in my guild contact me, Wholdar or Dillanta and we will handle it.

Just for information. In our guild you ARE innocent until proven otherwise. As it should be.
No I didnt change my story I said he gave me 5p in advance I told you a malice axe arti witch I said to him I would take it as 5p you think I trade a ml respec stone for malice axe ?.

You know the trueth about him loads and loads of ppl complain about him i.e thats hes a fucking thief.

Yes I did contact you and you did fuck all who keeps logs/ss of a trade ? I didnt even know anythink about the guy I thought he be ok as hes in a respecable guild but obviously not.

atos said:
And then we got the thing that he isn't the the original Saaug either. But you all knew that right? Think again before you throw shit at people.

And Gimmly you have and will always be known for being an asshole. Thats what you are famous for, live with it, don't even try to defend yourself.

I might be known for being afk a bit much, but hey I'm only human. I sleep 16 hours a day ffs. ^^
We all know hes a thief dont need know prove.

Maybe but you cant comment ive never spoken to you so you have no idea.

Well your a lazy twat.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyTheDorf said:
No I didnt change my story I said he gave me 5p in advance I told you a malice axe arti witch I said to him I would take it as 5p you think I trade a ml respec stone for malice axe ?.

Nope you said you were given 5plat in advance. Then change to you were given a malice axe. Your really want me to provide logs with the info? unlike you I always have my log turned on

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
xxManiacxx said:
Nope you said you were given 5plat in advance. Then change to you were given a malice axe. Your really want me to provide logs with the info? unlike you I always have my log turned on
Well I still did say that I never changed my story I said to him malice is worth 5p cos he had no money and I needed it he said it was in advance still he sold his SoM scrolls and pay me the rest. Post the logs if you wish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom