Looking for a guild...

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
...just to have fun with. Mainly PvE I guess, just to hunt and have fun. Anyone recruiting?

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
not to burst ya bubble but aint all those names u got listed mid players? ?? this is kinda the alb section of the forums :p try the mid section :touch:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Svartmetall plays Excalibur fyi. Let him come to us albs on pryd :clap:

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Nailez said:
not to burst ya bubble but aint all those names u got listed mid players? ?? this is kinda the alb section of the forums :p try the mid section :touch:

Yep. Excal Midgard. Here on Prydwen my litle Alb alts are looking for a guild :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Misread title for 'looking for a child', nerf tired :I You sure don't want to adopt a little inconnu? :eek:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Talk to Rosicrusians Svart ... they're a nice little guild... friendliest and most relaxed players I met in months

And I really have no idea (anymore) which if the big(ger) guilds are still active in PvE :(

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh I dont know what guilds are most active in either pve or rvr.. .P I think its some people from different guilds whos trying to do a lot of raiding, but counting on people from alliance and other guilds if you ask me.. :p

Cavex ElSaviour

Fledgling Freddie
talk to bankmanager or dwali, havent been on for a long time, but afaik DoA still runs

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Couldn't agree more with Shanaia. Rosicrucians are a lovely little bunch. Most helpful people i know on the server - they go out of their way to help not only eachother but anyone they consider a friend. <hugs Rhapsody, Safar and all the others>

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Levin said:
Rosicrucians are a lovely little bunch. Most helpful people i know on the server - they go out of their way to help not only eachother but anyone they consider a friend.
I agree, remember Safar dying at least 20 times at GS to get us a cloak. ;)

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Looks like it's /who rosi for me then next time I log into Albion...thanks for the advice guys.

:)

Safar

Fledgling Freddie
<looks embarrassed> thanks Shanaia , Levin and Killerbee for the glowing endorsements <hugs to you all>. We are only a small little guild but we are active in Pve and dabble in RvR (When we are not cowering in Sauvage behind those big tough wizards).

We are a roleplaying guild and will welcome anyone who wishes to adopt this way of life on the server.

Oh and welcome to the Rosicrucians Svartmetall.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Guess u gotta stop talking like a troll and act like a Humle Man of the Albion lands now eh Svart? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom