This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a guild...

Discussion in 'Albion' started by Svartmetall, Mar 5, 2005.

1. Svartmetall

Svartmetall Great Unclean One

...just to have fun with. Mainly PvE I guess, just to hunt and have fun. Anyone recruiting?

2. Cavex ElSaviour

Cavex ElSaviour Fledgling Freddie

the question is....

who isnt recruiting, afaik most guilds lack active players

3. Nailez

Nailez Fledgling Freddie

not to burst ya bubble but aint all those names u got listed mid players? ?? this is kinda the alb section of the forums :p try the mid section :touch:

4. DavidH

DavidH Can't get enough of FH

Svartmetall plays Excalibur fyi. Let him come to us albs on pryd :clap:

5. Svartmetall

Yep. Excal Midgard. Here on Prydwen my litle Alb alts are looking for a guild :D

6. Straef

Straef Can't get enough of FH

Misread title for 'looking for a child', nerf tired :I You sure don't want to adopt a little inconnu? :eek:

7. Shanaia

Shanaia Fledgling Freddie

Talk to Rosicrusians Svart ... they're a nice little guild... friendliest and most relaxed players I met in months

And I really have no idea (anymore) which if the big(ger) guilds are still active in PvE :(

8. Ironfalcon

Ironfalcon Can't get enough of FH

Tbh I dont know what guilds are most active in either pve or rvr.. .P I think its some people from different guilds whos trying to do a lot of raiding, but counting on people from alliance and other guilds if you ask me.. :p

9. Cavex ElSaviour

Cavex ElSaviour Fledgling Freddie

talk to bankmanager or dwali, havent been on for a long time, but afaik DoA still runs

10. Levin

Levin Can't get enough of FH

Couldn't agree more with Shanaia. Rosicrucians are a lovely little bunch. Most helpful people i know on the server - they go out of their way to help not only eachother but anyone they consider a friend. <hugs Rhapsody, Safar and all the others>

11. Killerbee

Killerbee Fledgling Freddie

I agree, remember Safar dying at least 20 times at GS to get us a cloak. ;)

12. Svartmetall

Looks like it's /who rosi for me then next time I log into Albion...thanks for the advice guys.

:)

13. Safar

Safar Fledgling Freddie

<looks embarrassed> thanks Shanaia , Levin and Killerbee for the glowing endorsements <hugs to you all>. We are only a small little guild but we are active in Pve and dabble in RvR (When we are not cowering in Sauvage behind those big tough wizards).

We are a roleplaying guild and will welcome anyone who wishes to adopt this way of life on the server.

Oh and welcome to the Rosicrucians Svartmetall.

14. Svartmetall

Ty ty...very nice bunch of people :D

15. Chimaira

Chimaira Can't get enough of FH

Guess u gotta stop talking like a troll and act like a Humle Man of the Albion lands now eh Svart? :D