LolTroopers The Movie

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Warrior pov was good..didnt like healer (already seen fight in raids movie)

Eyres

Banned
Joor said:
Warrior pov was good..didnt like healer (already seen fight in raids movie)

aye was a bit... wtf ive seen this before! :p

and dildo sucks too ofc

any paccer pov that isnt valgair sucks!

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
tzz tzz ;) must say I do play sucky in most of those fights in that movíe first time playing with the fraps lagg so bit unused to it even though it wasn't so much lagg that it would be unplayable ^^.

Then again I was nearsighted like always in those clips usally doesn't take that long to get a cure nearsight but well well roxor editing and such anyway Septina ;o.

And Alkz you runaway bride ;/ stop being out of range / out of los 24 / 7 on your bd tbh ! ;D

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Eyres said:
aye was a bit... wtf ive seen this before! :p

and dildo sucks too ofc

any paccer pov that isnt valgair sucks!

word! and dling!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Nice music, good fights, nice movie. Must say i did expect a little more though when i saw the intro say march-may :sex:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Warrior pov was lots of fun to check out. I basically turned the movie off after you switched to healer as well.

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
dunno what's so boring about pac pov ;P u get to see the fight atleast and not just seeing someone picking a target and killing it xD.
Well warrior is kinda rox pov though but light tanks et.c is way more boring than CC PoV imo, the more u can see of the fight the better the PoV is rly imo.

Himse

FH is my second home
Chamie said:
dunno what's so boring about pac pov ;P u get to see the fight atleast and not just seeing someone picking a target and killing it xD.
Well warrior is kinda rox pov though but light tanks et.c is way more boring than CC PoV imo, the more u can see of the fight the better the PoV is rly imo.

Pac pov is nice, when its played well :p you ran around jumping for ages :\

Septina

Part of the furniture
Arethir said:
Nice music, good fights, nice movie. Must say i did expect a little more though when i saw the intro say march-may :sex:

Intro was made when i was bored basically, has been intended for 3 or so movies i think but never got enough footage, i did not start to collect footage to this movie in march but i did start the creation of the intro then. :)

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Himse said:
Pac pov is nice, when its played well :p you ran around jumping for ages :\

Well the recording was from 1 day which was a kinda sucky day tbh I remeber that I was rly angry that day so yeah I prolly didnt play too well either only good fight was prolly against FL and wtf do u mean by running around jumping ;P.
What's wrong with jumping tbh can still cast while jumping et.c u know ;PP

Chronictank

FH is my second home
very nice editing,
i thought the video got somewhat repetative but what more can you expect from warr pov :)

good job

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
move 50% of the intro to the end of the vid already ffs! :p

nah just kidding, liked the vid - healer pov more then warrior actually. :)

raid

Can't get enough of FH
dildo played nice imo.

having played pachealer plenty myself, i find it interesting to see how others play. warrior was nice too.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh i found the video nice although some of the fights where already in raids latest vid but hey seing different povs is nice, i tbh liked the war pov just to see how septina actually plays his war, pac healer was nice but i know from watching it you wernt playing your best but still very nice.

Your group plays well together although as raid knows im still bit urg about some of the shamans, You play a nice setup and play very well without no bd (sometimeS:p) nice guys and great players. Keep it up. Septina make more movies please, always nice cept intro bit long but hey all bout the quality:)

Great movie keep it up hope to fight you guys again soon.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Tell me on MSN when movie is out septina so I dont have to come here :<

raid

Can't get enough of FH
rure said:
Tell me on MSN when movie is out septina so I dont have to come here :<

pfft, we are looking forward to your comeback to daoc anyway!

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I watched both this and raid's vid. Intersting to see, and well presented, although not really to my taste (I like old school melee assist trains).

If anyone ever ran a savage group in todays rvr, I think that would be intersting to watch.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
raid said:
pfft, we are looking forward to your comeback to daoc anyway!

I will always be with you, look deep down into your hearts and you'll see a bright light. That's me watching over you!

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
I must say Iam quite impressed still that we manage to get some clips that were still good enought to show from that day cuz I remeber how the vent was with people feeling like "WHY AM I PLAYING THIS SHIT GAME" kinda ;).
Remeber myself how I at some point when we got adds in a fg vs fg at the end against AD at a fight who wasnt showed is this movie and I just went screaming the loudest I could on vent smth like "WHO THE FUUUUUUUUCK IS IT WHO IS ADDING NOW!!!!?" ;o.

And also loads of times where we just fought a fg vs fg and then get another inc with almost everything down and manabars around 30-50%.
I also remeber how boooomers gf called him while he was playing so he couldn't hear vent and our stand-in shaman wasn't rly listening a lot to vent either which fucked up the cure nearsight and then people went completly raging on boooomer.
So that day (2/5) was one of those extream bad mode days ;).

So I must say that Iam rly surprised that both Septinas and Raids movie had about 50% of their clips from this day (mostly cuz we recorded a lot that day I guess).
And well even though the day was totally fucked up both Raids movie and Septinas movie were worth watching.

So let's just thank everyone who played with our grp that day for not ending up logging and actually keep playing cuz otherwise the lenght of both Septinas movie and Raids movie would have been halfed ;).

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Provoke and slam got boring in the end. but thats how a warrior is meant to be played. nice quality. good soundtrack. nice fights. but your ranks over ruled your opponents quite much. brehon/groove protector hibs in many of them groups . supported by some higher ranked players. vs your 11 11 11 etc group :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yes, should be no add whine for adding on a RR11 group imho and ass jamming those Hibs, don't know, happens everyday, would be cooler if you would have actually managed to kill them and AD.

Me playing 8 RR11 Mid chars would do it and I suck teh bad.

<3, good movie.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Yes, should be no add whine for adding on a RR11 group imho and ass jamming those Hibs, don't know, happens everyday, would be cooler if you would have actually managed to kill them and AD.

Me playing 8 RR11 Mid chars would do it and I suck teh bad.

<3, good movie.

Actually, Dilandio did go for AD after the hibs but whole group yelled pull off so he amnesiaspammed the mezz and we left them to fight them at a later point. :)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie, well played and quality work on the editing as usual :)

Few pointers:

-Intro a bit too long imo. Maybe try and include some background scenes from DAoC. Gives a bit better crossover to the actual fighting scenes.

-Watching a mid group of maybe 7xrr11 and 1 rr7 fighting a hib group containing of brehons, ravens, grooveprotecer and the occasional high rr's dont look too good.. I mean I understand that there probably arent alot high rr groups out there such as your own but giving your extremly high average rr you should be fighting off several groups at a time or in quick succession.

Adds should be expected because realisticly - how many groups actual have a chance beating you straight up fg v fg? Even if its unfair and all they add on you its not really fair either for them when fg v fg cause they basicly dont stand a chance.

Well maybe this belongs to an entire different thread :p

my 2 cents

Septina

Part of the furniture
Its either adding fights vs guilds be it low rr or not or add a fight vs the same high rr guild over and over again. Which i did in the 1-2-3 movie and got whine about 'too many fights vs the same guild' so its a no win situation i guess. :(

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
You could do a theme v 1 guild if you have alot of fights v such. Possibly have pov's from both side of the fence if the fights are even - that could be pretty intresting imo. :)

I understand its a lose/lose situation overall though. Must be pretty hard getting material that can actually live up to your rr's and this is not your fault ofc as you cant be blamed for not having any opponents of equal rr out there.

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Kraben said:
Nice movie, well played and quality work on the editing as usual :)

Few pointers:

-Intro a bit too long imo. Maybe try and include some background scenes from DAoC. Gives a bit better crossover to the actual fighting scenes.

-Watching a mid group of maybe 7xrr11 and 1 rr7 fighting a hib group containing of brehons, ravens, grooveprotecer and the occasional high rr's dont look too good.. I mean I understand that there probably arent alot high rr groups out there such as your own but giving your extremly high average rr you should be fighting off several groups at a time or in quick succession.

Adds should be expected because realisticly - how many groups actual have a chance beating you straight up fg v fg? Even if its unfair and all they add on you its not really fair either for them when fg v fg cause they basicly dont stand a chance.

Well maybe this belongs to an entire different thread :p

my 2 cents

incase you didn't notice the only fights we had against low rr people on the movie was against people who added or came 10 seconds after a fight.
At some point in the movie we get 3 fgs in a row and such so all the fights against low rrs are low rrs who added or likely.

And also no.. most grps doesn't stand a lot of chance when we have our RAs up and such when we play with that many rr 11s but mostly we got people playing alts et.c think there was only one fight there we actually had as many as 7 rr11s in the movie.
But yeah 4-7 rr11s is still high rr grp but it doesn't give people a reason to add on sight at us? ;P
Fighting 2 random grps at one time is possible but fighting a good grp and getting randoms adding is kinda impossible.

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Actually, Dilandio did go for AD after the hibs but whole group yelled pull off so he amnesiaspammed the mezz and we left them to fight them at a later point. :)

told you what Dilando is like :p he'll add on anything unless you tell him not to
:fluffle:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Chamie said:
incase you didn't notice the only fights we had against low rr people on the movie was against people who added or came 10 seconds after a fight.
At some point in the movie we get 3 fgs in a row and such so all the fights against low rrs are low rrs who added or likely.

And also no.. most grps doesn't stand a lot of chance when we have our RAs up and such when we play with that many rr 11s but mostly we got people playing alts et.c think there was only one fight there we actually had as many as 7 rr11s in the movie.
But yeah 4-7 rr11s is still high rr grp but it doesn't give people a reason to add on sight at us? ;P
Fighting 2 random grps at one time is possible but fighting a good grp and getting randoms adding is kinda impossible.

Huhu, when we came up for you at the hill we didnt really know you just had a fight, simply because, I dont think anyone in group can be arsed to read who kills what anymore, its just spam. You make it sound like a very negative thing, which it isnt, you guys have done same thing aswell and tbh, you should manage it for sure with your ranks. I never whine about incoming groups one after another, last night was hilarious, ran a PuG and first we took down a decent midgroup with rank7+ or so, then an albgroup came seconds after, then yet another one and we walked away as winners, thats a moment I will remember and those things are what make the game fun to play. Its not something to whine about.

And yes, it is fucking hard to take you guys down just because of your ranks and setup. Still gonna keep trying though! Im happy every time we kill one and perhaps are close to kill one more atm since we run a pretty difficult setup in todays RvRclimate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom