LolTroopers The Movie

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Vasconcelos said:
Dont get me wrong here, i agree with you cuz prolly it had been shouted in ventrilo, but why the slam neways? If the bm insta dies after all, why risking giving him free tendrils? He might have had insta heals on him or DI/AM up, or a sudden interrupt on yer casters.... :)

Just a minor spot tho

because ... if u slam he can't use any other bl to interrupt the casters from insta killing him ? or can't charge off or whatever... and free tendrils ain't that big of a problem, like said before ZoU rly rox and people use it often...

if u get slammed vs that grp (waddle grp) u die 95% off the time due to grawen / eleas assist nuuk + waddle hit whatever

... if u don't get slammed u just opress or whatever and survive

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
and afaik all BMs are crush weak?

referring to the druids he tries to solo a couple times :)

just saying im sure theres much better warriors a grp like that could use ;)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Konah said:

Yea, you're right... going for the enemy support when their only tank is dead is bad :p
I mean, letting them heal freely is much better, right? =P

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Huhu, when we came up for you at the hill we didnt really know you just had a fight, simply because, I dont think anyone in group can be arsed to read who kills what anymore, its just spam. You make it sound like a very negative thing, which it isnt, you guys have done same thing aswell and tbh, you should manage it for sure with your ranks. I never whine about incoming groups one after another, last night was hilarious, ran a PuG and first we took down a decent midgroup with rank7+ or so, then an albgroup came seconds after, then yet another one and we walked away as winners, thats a moment I will remember and those things are what make the game fun to play. Its not something to whine about.

And yes, it is fucking hard to take you guys down just because of your ranks and setup. Still gonna keep trying though! Im happy every time we kill one and perhaps are close to kill one more atm since we run a pretty difficult setup in todays RvRclimate :)

praise allah

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:

big words from the worst merc on cluster ever :)

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:

yep, its called majsan:)

SES SEPTINA:fluffle:

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
grp plays so bad in first fight but u still win. Warrior should slam and move on instead of trying to solo stuff, newsflash: ur dmg sucks :p

AD needs to 2-shot the commander more... nice fight vs FL. Ok movie, should look even easier than that with the grp u got tho tbh ;)

agree m8 /bow

:fluffle:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
2nd worst then :p

forgot about urself too? still bitter for me booting me from that grp being a loudmouth shit ~2yrs ago? lolly :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
I mean, letting them heal freely is much better, right? =P

no, slamming him and going to slam the other druid is much better.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
nothing wrong with slamming banelords if theres a decent chance it dies! as zerker 80% of the time i die, it is when im stunned

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
forgot about urself too? still bitter for me booting me from that grp being a loudmouth shit ~2yrs ago? lolly :)

i wasnt even playing my own char :) and joined some grp with you in u coudlnt even read grp chat left 2 ppls at AMG when driving grp u think its strange i whine :>?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom