News lol

noblok

Part of the furniture
In the past hour or two you two have been fighting I've managed to read about 30-40 pages of Free to Choose by Friedman.

The point: haven't you both got something better to do? :d

My question: haven't you got something better to do than reading Friedman?

My point: there's not really an argument to claim one activity is objectively more worth spending your time on than another.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
My question: haven't you got something better to do than reading Friedman?

My point: there's not really an argument to claim one activity is objectively more worth spending your time on than another.

Not when I have an Oxford interview in a little over a week.

Nothing is more important than Friedman at the moment!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
you also claimed he wouldn't think of them as chavs. You have even less ground to stand on for this second statement. Even if he is lying and has got a cousin who got into a fight, he might well consider his cousin a chav.

Fair point, he might have chav family/friends.

But, wasn't about people beings chavs really so..meh.

And yes, i stand firmly behind the fact that every family has someone who's been in some form of fight at some point.

soze

I am a FH squatter
To decide if he's a chav for this fight you would need to know if he started it if some one punched him and he got banged up for defending himself hes not a chav imo.

90% of pub fights i have seen were started by chavs the others normally involve a girl.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:
Nothing is more important than Friedman at the moment!
Your girlfriend/family/friends, perhaps? Although I assume you got my point and are just joking, I could just as well ask if you haven't got anything better to do than to prepare for an Oxford interview. I could put into question virtually every activity* of yours, because in the end they all matter very little.

*I hereby correct my statement that you cannot claim one activity is objectively more worth spending your time on than another. You can say so of some activities, but I think most of what we do doesn't fall under this category (excepting maybe saints and the like).

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Your girlfriend/family/friends, perhaps? Although I assume you got my point and are just joking, I could just as well ask if you haven't got anything better to do than to prepare for an Oxford interview. I could put into question virtually every activity* of yours, because in the end they all matter very little.

*I hereby correct my statement that you cannot claim one activity is objectively more worth spending your time on than another. You can say so of some activities, but I think most of what we do doesn't fall under this category (excepting maybe saints and the like).

The missus is in New York :(

But yes I did get your point but I still think that getting something out of activity makes it much more profitable than getting fuck all out of it and arguing for the sake of arguing :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Christ this is worse than a spelling police argument.

Seriously guys, why bother splitting hairs over something so small? Surely people should assume statements are started with "In my opinion" or are we going to have to start every post with that else be caught in an argument because it isn't 100% everyonelses opinion?

Yes a lot of mindless fights are started by chavs (in my opinion), no not all fights are started by chavs (in my opinion), yes over 75% of people have been in a fight in their lifetime (in my opinion) and no, not all chavs start the fights they get involved in (in my opinion). It was just a joke, okay so some may not see it as that funny but to be honest, you could create the most masterful joke of all time, post it on here and there will still be people who think it isn't funny. It doesn't mean an argument has to break out everytime.

Why bother clinging onto a point which someone argues about because they interpretted it a different way you chavs!

Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Why can't we just laugh at Laddey getting locked up for getting in a fight, without getting into a heated arguement? :(

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Its the internets. Everyone's gotta show how much better than the last person to post they are.

Good luck to the one after me ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Its the internets. Everyone's gotta show how much better than the last person to post they are.

Good luck to the one after me ;)

Ah, went with the good old "i'm simply pointing out things and not taking part in the lower lifeform debate" :D

Ofcourse i can't be better then you, you're pre-programmed to be better even if wrong :lol:

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I didn't even read the thread.

Guess I am just putting off sleep for some reason. I'm a weirdo :)

Oh yeah, I remember why.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
screw the argueing, i want to know if baldy won the fight or not

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i wish there was just one thread where tohtori didnt have to come in and ruin it with his stupid argumentative bullshit

Marc

FH is my second home
I have to agree with Toh on this one. Its such a stupid generalisation to make, that if you have a fight while you are out and about you are a chav.

Its comical

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
We've established that fact a while back.

But, like, would you agree that if you walk past a group of people having a scrap on a night out, chances are they're a bunch of chavs?

Marc

FH is my second home
I wouldnt no, but then some people may. If they were all wearing black tracksuits then yeah, I would say they were chavs.

I can honestly say that of the countless fights I have seen out and about, a very small percentage have been chavs fighting.

But chavs do fight. Its part and parcel of being a chav!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i wish there was just one thread where tohtori didnt have to come in and ruin it with his stupid argumentative bullshit

Plenty of those around, how about you stop being a dick about it.

Atleast i talk about the issues and give my POV, instead of coming in and going "look tohtori is arguing!", without any contribution.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I wouldnt no, but then some people may. If they were all wearing black tracksuits then yeah, I would say they were chavs.

I can honestly say that of the countless fights I have seen out and about, a very small percentage have been chavs fighting.

Maybe it comes down to what you'd personally consider a chav then. I dunno.

Laddey

FH is my second home
suck my dick aoami you cockend!

I told you what happened :( It wasn't my fault, you see. Two people on 1 isn't fair. It really isn't, 2 on 2 is fair. You see.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Also, you all call me a chav becuase of my music taste and shit. But really, iam THE nicest chav you have and will ever meet but yet you all hate chavs to the bone, say they are horrible etc but yet im friends with most of you?!

You talk shit m8s!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
hi chavm8

In Japan i saw a t-shirt that said "some of my friends are black". Im gonna get one printed with "Some of my friends are chavs" and in tiny letters "they will beat you up and get thrown in the locker"

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
This exchange of heated lines would have been appropriate for #FH-OT.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Only when they have backup from their megam8´s right? Much like a high rr hib group on any server! (see, playing Dark age of Camelot and then cross referensing to it makes me look smart)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I read this thread and got dejavu :(

Someone changed something in the matrix or?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom