<@Laddey> mess last night
<@aoami|fm> oh
<@Laddey> got locked up like a **** didnt i
<@aoami|fm> you prick
<@aoami|fm> what did you do?
<@Laddey> was fighting

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh oh! Is he insinuating that getting into a fight means you're a chav?

Blimey, chavs have spread far and wide. Almsot 75% of people are chavs.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
You don't think getting locked up for fighting on a night out is a pretty chavvy thing to do?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You don't think getting locked up for fighting on a night out is a pretty chavvy thing to do?

I think it's fighting, with police getting involved.

Like i said, 75% of people. Or some such big number.

People fight, those get locked up who happen to be in the vicinity of police or get "b*tch called" on.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
lol, right. 75% of people get into a fight on a night out. Okay.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
lol, right. 75% of people get into a fight on a night out. Okay.

Just a figure, like i said, some such big number;

I'd say many people get into some form of confrontation on some occasion.

Have you fought anyone? Do you know people who've been in a fight? Are those people chavs?

It's very simple really.

This once occasion doesn't mean Mr Laddey gets into a fight every time he's out and about.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
None of my friends have ever been in a fight on a night out, no.

I know people who get into fights all the time, they're not friends, they're chavs. They fight each other.

Chances of getting assaulted in GB from 2001 figures:

High crime levels in Britain also means that rates of imprisonment are greater than elsewhere in the EU. In England and Wales, the rate is 125 per 100,000 population and in Scotland 118.

125 in 100,000 = 0.125% amirite?

While i know that a lot of fights won't be recorded because the police won't be involved, and that fights do not always = assault, that figure suggests a much smaller % than 75 get involved in fighting.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A: Laddey doesn't get into fights "all the time". You only have this incident to call on.
B: Even if you don't know people who fight, in general, not on a night out(drunk fighting is the least "wrong" fighting by the way because you're impaired), you do know that people in general fight. REvenge, jealousy, scuffle etc etc.

Are all people who fight chavs? Or are you simply calling Laddey a chav because he got arrested?

If the first, as said, "chavs are more widespread then i thought", if the latter, "victim of circumstance".

Stop being anal about the figure and get the point will ya, you're just being a dick as always and think because you think something is funny or "news", it's worthy of wasting space here. Newsflash, it isn't.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
A: Laddey doesn't get into fights "all the time". You only have this incident to call on.

Wrong.

B: Even if you don't know people who fight, in general, not on a night out(drunk fighting is the least "wrong" fighting by the way because you're impaired), you do know that people in general fight. REvenge, jealousy, scuffle etc etc.

Not really, i don't tend to hang around with people that thing fistycuffs are a normal part of life.

Are all people who fight chavs? Or are you simply calling Laddey a chav because he got arrested?

Mostly yes, and yes..

Stop being anal about the figure and get the point will ya, you're just being a dick as always.(see, how fun it is when i generalise your behaviour?)

I'm being anal about the figure because it was a massive over-estimation. Generalise my behaviour all you like, i couldn't care less what you think because you're always wrong.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
you're just being a dick as always and think because you think something is funny or "news", it's worthy of wasting space here. Newsflash, it isn't.

Like always, no-one is forcing you to read a thread, comment on it, or get into an argument about it. if you could just back down once in a while it would make everything easier. Just admit 75% was a massive over-estimation and then there won't be a problem.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wrong.

Not really, i don't tend to hang around with people that thing fistycuffs are a normal part of life.

Mostly yes, and yes..

I'm being anal about the figure because it was a massive over-estimation. Generalise my behaviour all you like, i couldn't care less what you think because you're always wrong.

A: Then you know he fights all the time and it's a personal joke, crap joke for public. Fail.
B: It's not nice, but it is normal, if you think people don't fight, you're deluted. Fail B.
C:Then you're a chav-mongering moron. It's like calling every middle-eastern a terrorist. Another fail there.
D: I'm not, you just can't face it. I said myself it's an over-estimation. Fail number 4.

From someone who sure does like to judge my behaviour as "just fighting to fight" and "never admitting to being wrong", you are one stubborn moron.

Like always, no-one is forcing you to read a thread, comment on it, or get into an argument about it. if you could just back down once in a while it would make everything easier. Just admit 75% was a massive over-estimation and then there won't be a problem.

I said it is originally. Are you that dumb, or just blind?

And you post here, you're open to judgemenet you generalising f*ck. Nothing new though, just same old Aoami taffe.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
A. It's not a personal joke, lots of people know, just not you.
B. I know people fight, but i don't associate with people who do. I never said anything different.
C. Come to England, live with some chavs, find out what they're like and then comment on what they do.
D. No you didn't.

No need for insults, that's the kind of behavior that'll get you in fights and locked up with Reece. tsk tsk.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A. It's not a personal joke, lots of people know, just not you.
B. I know people fight, but i don't associate with people who do. I never said anything different.
C. Come to England, live with some chavs, find out what they're like and then comment on what they do.
D. No you didn't.

No need for insults, that's the kind of behavior that'll get you in fights and locked up with Reece. tsk tsk.

A: Still a crap joke and open for judgement.
B: You called all people chavs who fight. You said that "not really" when i said that in general, people fight. You were, again, wrong. Which you admitted to previous post unknowingly.
C: I don't have to come to england to know that not ALL people are chavs who fight. Like said, you're a generalizing moron.
D: Yes i did, i said "or some such big number" which clearly states that the number given(75%) is just an example of the magnitude it probably is.

No need for insults? Let's not get all pot-kettle here Mr Judgey.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
A. I found it funny.
B. I said 'mostly yes'. Which, as you point out all the time when the roles are reversed clearly doesn't mean everybody. (even in point D, for example)
C. Doesn't make sense.
D. So you're saying it's higher than 75%, strange!

I've not insulted anyone.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A. I found it funny.
B. I said 'mostly yes'. Which, as you point out all the time when the roles are reversed clearly doesn't mean everybody. (even in point D, for example)
C. Doesn't make sense.
D. So you're saying it's higher than 75%, strange!

I've not insulted anyone.

A: It's not.
B: Fair enough, still wrong though. Chavs are chavs, fighting people are not. Stop trying to make it a default.
C: Yes it does, read it again. I don't need to learn about chavs, i know not all fighting people are chavs without.
D: No i'm not. I'm syaing that the number of people who have been/will be in a fight is large, similar to 75%. Stop trying to twist it.

You've insulted me many times.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
In England, Chavs fight. Normal people don't.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Seriously man, when you come live in England, and actually see what happens rather than have a vague idea, i'll take your points seriously.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Seriously man, when you come live in England, and actually see what happens rather than have a vague idea, i'll take your points seriously.

If you want, we could make a poll about how man people have been in a fight, had a tumble, pucnhed someone etc.

I think YOU would find the figures a bit shocking.

Someone punching someone else or having a rumble of any sort, may make them a cock, moron, violent, short-tempered and many other things, but a chav? Please.

And by the by, if i ever visited your island, i'd stay the f*ck out of posh england and go for scotland :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I'd be interested to hear you definition of a Chav. Have you ever met one?

Every Country has it's miscreants, but Chav's are a very special breed.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Tohtori owned by the twin guns of common sense and logic!

Seriously though i don't think you understand what a chav is at all, you are always making comments about them and usually miss the mark by a country mile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom