LOL WHAT

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Good idea..maybe the industry can meet us all half way and just give us the goods at a reasonable price without all the bullshit.
The only reason I torrent is because I cant be arsed going to the pictures with fucking mobile phones rattling crisp packets and idiots talking but I want to see it now.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Takes effect 2015, cue Government/Police & Music/Film companies to ramp up chasing people until 2015 thinking they're safe.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Good idea..maybe the industry can meet us all half way and just give us the goods at a reasonable price without all the bullshit.
The only reason I torrent is because I cant be arsed going to the pictures with fucking mobile phones rattling crisp packets and idiots talking but I want to see it now.

I torrent because I can't leave the house, couldn't go the pictures even if I wanted to :<

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I torrent because I can't leave the house, couldn't go the pictures even if I wanted to :<
Cinema is too loud for me. Too much stimulation. Can only watch movies at home. Why I torrent movies. Tv is just cause ads are a pia.

Gwadien

Cinema is too loud for me. Too much stimulation. Can only watch movies at home. Why I torrent movies. Tv is just cause ads are a pia.
The Cinema De Lux chain (or atleast the one in Leicester) does special Autistic showings which has lower volume, no adverts and other stuff, but I was thinking, due to the mix of the ranges of the autistic spectrum it'd still be quite difficult?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The Cinema De Lux chain (or atleast the one in Leicester) does special Autistic showings which has lower volume, no adverts and other stuff, but I was thinking, due to the mix of the ranges of the autistic spectrum it'd still be quite difficult?
Don't know any near reading of that chain. I'm aspergers so not too bad but fucked enough. Will look them up and see where they are

Edit. Bristol derby and Leics. not exactly down the road from me :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Fuck, I'd pay extra to go to one of those screenings if it meant I didn't have to sit through a load of mind numbing ads/trailers for things I could not give less of a toss about.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I torrent because I don't like spending £20 on 90 minutes entertainment for me and the wife.

Films at the cinema are probably one of the lowest value for money things going really. Having to put up with people talking, coughing and laughing at bits that aren't funny is annoying, the seats are generally crap and leave you with a numb arse after an hour and they seem to think people like paying to watch 20 mins of adverts for rubbish they have no interest in.

Fuck the cinema, give me proper pay per view streaming of new content.

*I don't torrent games or independent label music

Gwadien

I went cinema with my mates earlier, one of them worked there so got in for £3 usually a tenner, new purge film is quite good, leaning towards conspiracy a bit more though, should be a third.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I pay £16.40/month and I can go to as many films as I like, it's brilliant.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Pirating films isn't a criminal offence anyway - so I don't know how it can be "decriminalised"...

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
What's the average cost of a screening, over the last year, for you? Do you see at least one per month?
Probably around £8+, even more if I see a 3D film (which I won't if possible). I generally go around once a week, so easily getting my moneys worth.

I can also use my Orange Wednesdays code and get two people in for nowt.

Job

Anxiety Disorder.
Sorry to hear that mate..but I guess thats what the internet does best..you can travel the world and shout at it from the safety of the house..are we sorta talking agrophobia here?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sorry to hear that mate..but I guess thats what the internet does best..you can travel the world and shout at it from the safety of the house..are we sorta talking agrophobia here?

Correct, agoraphobia.

Job

Nasty..I have pretty bad claustrophobia..so feeling that about outside must be a real bummer cos its a whole lot easier to avoid tight spaces.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Nasty..I have pretty bad claustrophobia..so feeling that about outside must be a real bummer cos its a whole lot easier to avoid tight spaces.

Its generally ok around people I know, but around crowds or strangers it gets pretty bad.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Its generally ok around people I know, but around crowds or strangers it gets pretty bad.
I had anxiety disorder bought on by aspergers that lead two or three times to agrophobia. Feeling sick and panicked just getting to the top of the road is horrible and while i have the remainder of the symptoms I managed through a lot of drugs and will power to lose that one.

Blood. Dude. Feel for you on that one.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I had anxiety disorder bought on by aspergers that lead two or three times to agrophobia. Feeling sick and panicked just getting to the top of the road is horrible and while i have the remainder of the symptoms I managed through a lot of drugs and will power to lose that one.

Blood. Dude. Feel for you on that one.

I was taking Citalopram for it and some other tablets before that but they were having little to no effect, seeing a mental health nurse every 2 weeks now.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I'm on citalopram 40mg. And stemetil for the nausea. Tried psychs but they didn't work for me.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I can't remember what the other one was called, I had them before Citalopram but they werent working either, that's why the doctor put me on Citalopram (which also didn't do much)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
tis one of the reasons i miss the uk, how cheap the cinrma is there ;/.... However not enlough to interested me in going back.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
tis one of the reasons i miss the uk, how cheap the cinrma is there ;/.... However not enlough to interested me in going back.
One of the best things with moving from Sweden :)
Here in the US i pay $7 per ticket... two tickets, candy and/or drinks for me and the wife - same price as one ticket in Sweden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom