LoL @ Mystic

T

tildson

I have actually tried apoc before and after patch (i play on US from time to time with my theurg and armsman :))

And -

Before patch, 100ppl couldnt take him down, i think we got him to 50% or smth, but the harbringers or whatever they are called, was the due to our death.

After patch, we went with 110ppl, the harbringer werent close to as lethal as they used to be. We killed him within 2min, and the week after we were 80ppl and he was very easy then too.

This was on MLF, the Nosferatu-alliance, lead by Sash and followed by random albions during US primetime.

L

lac_desariel

My understanding of the keep thing is trhis, You will be moved when the KEEP is under attack or if you log out NEAR enemy keep,

should cut down Log outs near any keep

And if you can log out alt and in main what ever is at said keep qhile the guards are being killed and doors not then your in,

and tbh I think it will hit all 3 realms nocely but also a good option meaning we hyave to be more active in defence

A

adari

Originally posted by Shangrila
our next patch will be 1.65 afaik, so I decided to read the patch notes on Herald today. It's gonna be fun (j/k):

- The final Apocalypse encounter in Caer Sidi has had its difficulty level tweaked slightly downward to match the other epic dungeon final encounters.

I was told sidi and TG can be done with 4-5fg. We hibs need about 80ppl for our final encounter, makes me really feel better, that sidi adjusted DOWNWARD !?!?!? I bet mystic never tried galla themselfs otherwise they wouldn't do such Bullshit. Think those mystic programmers are on drugs or something...

- Players who attempt to log in near a frontier keep or relic keep that is "under attack" or owned by an enemy realm will now be moved to a "safe point". "Under attack" is defined as when the doors are actively taking damage or are completely broken open. The safe point for attackers is the portal keep of the enemy frontier they are in. The safe point for defenders is the border keep with the portal pad of the frontier they are defending.

YES, thats what I always wanted! Our guild owns Dun Cruach, if some bloody alb zerg hits the door I'll pop in Druim Ligen if I want to defend our guild keep. WEEEEEEEELL DONE Mystic, another great addition to the game :-(((

1) that is such utter wajn
2) wajn wajn wajn wajn
3 its mythic and not mystic, wtf is that? mystic entertainment? no. if youre going to wajn at some1 at least know their names :p
4) wajn

F

finbahr

why not do a fairer system where you can log out in frontiers but only log back at portal keeps this stops all issues that 100 mids/albs/hibs can log very near a keep. which imo is fair for both defender and attacker

S

Sichama

Originally posted by finbahr
why not do a fairer system where you can log out in frontiers but only log back at portal keeps this stops all issues that 100 mids/albs/hibs can log very near a keep. which imo is fair for both defender and attacker

Not a bad idea but some meassure must be taken for people that just go LD for some reason and reconect immediately.

C

corentmm

There is a 10 minute window for LDs where you can log in and not be moved.

Patch 1.65/4 seems like a good one to me, lots of little things in there like precaching, CM searching, 20 min buff timers (hooray kinda-friar-love) etc., that I think will really improve things; but also a new zone for each realm with flying horse-type-routes (!). Can't see anything to whine about unless you're a savage (and who cares about them).

Users who are viewing this thread