lol, how to lose at daoc.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Oli7er said:
Ok, Xtor likes to give the impression of being wtfpwn, but what do the people who dont even play the game anymore whine about. I mean he playes like all the time, heck when im on holidays so do i and its great. In the end if u do something good u got to be proud of it. And the other loosers who have sold their account ages ago, try something else now and stop posting useless flame?
You obviously want to give the impression saying that if you would come back to camlann and if your old guild still played and if your account wasnt hacked and if if if THEN, certainly YOU would be the best. Begging for recognition, pfft, loosers

'how to win fh threads' tbh

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Oli7er said:
Ok, Xtor likes to give the impression of being wtfpwn, but what do the people who dont even play the game anymore whine about. I mean he playes like all the time, heck when im on holidays so do i and its great. In the end if u do something good u got to be proud of it. And the other loosers who have sold their account ages ago, try something else now and stop posting useless flame?
You obviously want to give the impression saying that if you would come back to camlann and if your old guild still played and if your account wasnt hacked and if if if THEN, certainly YOU would be the best. Begging for recognition, pfft, loosers

hehehe

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Bonelamencer,

something specially for you

nerf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom