lol, how to lose at daoc.

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
try to read "between the lines".

and even now u are definitly not the best guild, u play like any random alb on avalon.
Quite amusing statement. You're saying we're playing like any random albs on avalon, thereby also that the average skill on camlann is below any random alb on avalon. I had no idea that was possible.

Cba discussing this with a guy who have barely been on the last 6 months though :p You obviously have no clue what u're talking about..

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
Asshat BD sit the fuck down and don't EVER think about posting again.

That is all.

me? ^^ :eek7:
do we know each other? :p

greetings Mrburns

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Funny to see all the guys not playing Cam atm saying how leet they are compared to people actually playing there...stafrin.. who? At least Shintari I know played in a good group once upon a time, ....saying "things were so good on our time" is just a pathetic way to call for attention.

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Funny to see all the guys not playing Cam atm saying how leet they are compared to people actually playing there...stafrin.. who? At least Shintari I know played in a good group once upon a time, ....saying "things were so good on our time" is just a pathetic way to call for attention.

i still play camlann ;)

and imo things have changed since wow release, although the population is raising again atm. there r much less fgs out there, that s why my former guild, 'exertion' left the server ...

but imo the serversituation isn t worse than in former days, because u can go pvp solo or with small grps :)
and if u want have 8 vs 8 fights u just have to send some other big guilds and ask em to come to an area, eg mm/ardee ...

greetings, Mrburns

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
MrBurns said:
on the other hand: it s always fun to meet TFC, because they r normally smaller than fg and mostly low rr :)

that made me smile :D

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
MrBurns said:
i still play camlann ;)

and imo things have changed since wow release, although the population is raising again atm. there r much less fgs out there, that s why my former guild, 'exertion' left the server ...

but imo the serversituation isn t worse than in former days, because u can go pvp solo or with small grps :)
and if u want have 8 vs 8 fights u just have to send some other big guilds and ask em to come to an area, eg mm/ardee ...

greetings, Mrburns
How can a solo bd speak about fg pvp ? Is there smth equal to ruin or last~wave on cam atm ? nooo ! Even such a scummy guild like horde got bored QQ

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:
Ye Shinthari is right.A good m8 who played in core guild on cam said that the same about horde/fear.You don't stay even near these oldschool players who roamed every day in hib loop in presetup groups.

core guild? as in <core>?

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
this is getting boring xtor :eek:
every single post u try to tell us that fear is the best, its just anyoing.
fear simply sucks, just like the rest of the camlann guilds compared to the earlier times. no need to discuss, and now less epeen-enlargment xtor.

fear is a guild of friendly people who get on well with each other, we dont try to be elite, and we dont zerg, we try to fight fair as much as possible by letting fights buff etc. before fighting them, this thread wasnt to show how much fear pwn, but rather to show how useless TFC are at 8v8, i found it very funny and thought id share, if its not your type of humour dont worry about it, go look at something else. Im extremly proud of the guild im in, and enjoy being in the guild alot, without fear i would have quit long ago, the guild has helped me get any arti iv needed, has helped me farm scrolls, , has given me many a laugh, and i have made lots of friends in the guild, if i wasnt in fear id have quit daoc already.

With all that said, fear put up a hell of a good fight to any guild currently running 8v8, you know nothing of how the server plays atm, hell, you ebayed your a/c so wtf are you talking about. come back and play, AND THEN you can have an informed opinion about fear as a guild, about how we fight, and about how well we do.

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
well, this thread issnt really about the movie, this movie was an other change for xtor to say how rocky fear is, if the movie suckz or not doesnt really care him, he just needs to compensate some irl things by calling his guild the #1 and that other sucks.

Not true :eek:

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
try to read "between the lines".

and even now u are definitly not the best guild, u play like any random alb on avalon.

How would you know ? you ebayd your a/c

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Ye Shinthari is right.A good m8 who played in core guild on cam said that the same about horde/fear.You don't stay even near these oldschool players who roamed every day in hib loop in presetup groups.

show me the quote where i said we did, i played the server back in the day also and i wouldnt make that comparisson

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
How can a solo bd speak about fg pvp ? Is there smth equal to ruin or last~wave on cam atm ? nooo ! Even such a scummy guild like horde got bored QQ

You talk about FG like you know about it ALL the time, burns actually ran fg and has played other classes and shown he can play before he rolled his skillless BD, BD's passing judgement on other BD's is funny

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Now first things first fear are a nice friendly guild so cut the crap ok

Second xtortionist you gotta stop with this post farming crap its getting out of hand now and by the looks of it the stuff you are posting is rubbing some people up the wrong way so please post sensibly or not at all

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:

i had a running fixed grp after wow release, guild called exertion, already mentioned em ...

and after a few days of killing other fgs they decided to go to another server with a higher population, because they got bored of fighting 1-3 fgs all day or evening long..

same that xtort said: u talk about fgs and fixed grps, but u rn t even lvl 50, nope? :touch:

or do u have an alt on camlann which is higher than ur bd? ;)

greetings, Mrburns

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
Now first things first fear are a nice friendly guild so cut the crap ok

Second xtortionist you gotta stop with this post farming crap its getting out of hand now and by the looks of it the stuff you are posting is rubbing some people up the wrong way so please post sensibly or not at all

hmm gotrag, i simply posted a video link, and some ppl took it as me trying to make fear look uber, having fun is more important to me than matters of ego, quite frankly, they took me up wrong, nothing i can do about that, and it certainly doesnt make my post unsensible.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
xtortionist said:
hmm gotrag, i simply posted a video link, and some ppl took it as me trying to make fear look uber, having fun is more important to me than matters of ego, quite frankly, they took me up wrong, nothing i can do about that, and it certainly doesnt make my post unsensible.
In most of ur posts you r trying to overrate ur guild,stop to act in this way cos you look like retard and some ppl judging from ur posts think that fear is a bunch of noobs beliving they are leet.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:

no i totaly understand that but what does make your post un sensible is you replying to there stupid posts, your bitting on what they say so your making it worse for yourself, Fear is a great guild nice friendly people who all have fun thats all that matters

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Those figths I have been it with fear has allways been nice. They are better then many of the other players around on camlann. :cheers:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Phoebee-v- said:
Those figths I have been it with fear has allways been nice. They are better then many of the other players around on camlann. :cheers:

:fluffle:

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
well most importanly , most of the respected players on this server in turn respect fear, and the rest of you, can all foad :kissit:

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
core guild? as in <core>?

Remember it, heh.

To me, the movie was pretty average. I mean, I havent played camlann in about 6 months, but for whatever reason, I just didn't find the video that great.

Pinp

Banned
xtortionist said:
well most importanly , most of the respected players on this server in turn respect fear, and the rest of you, can all foad :kissit:

You said die! ~runs off crying~

Oli7er

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, Xtor likes to give the impression of being wtfpwn, but what do the people who dont even play the game anymore whine about. I mean he playes like all the time, heck when im on holidays so do i and its great. In the end if u do something good u got to be proud of it. And the other loosers who have sold their account ages ago, try something else now and stop posting useless flame?
You obviously want to give the impression saying that if you would come back to camlann and if your old guild still played and if your account wasnt hacked and if if if THEN, certainly YOU would be the best. Begging for recognition, pfft, loosers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom