lol Daaft:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Don`t let me ever see u moan on here about stealth zergs ganking u again! hehehe and u know why u sexy bugger :p

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
well, I was following you & hit you as the other 2 attacked so I left you.

But then gimpster came with a 8v2 but I dont care tbh, most mid stealthers are shite anyway

majik

Banned
achaius said:
You on a crusade to clean up these boards m8 or just had a bad day? :)

I had a lesson in ICT about databases today and learnt about redundant data. So it is my mission to tell nogood spammers to go fuxxor.

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
I had a lesson in ICT about databases today and learnt about redundant data. So it is my mission to tell nogood spammers to go fuxxor.

You'll have empty boards then m8. Instead rejoice in the nonsense spouted on here (or at least tolerate it), and laugh at it - you'll be a happier man for it. Besides it not exactly high bandwidth, or even generally high intelligence content (my own ramblings included ofc).

:drink:

majik

Banned
achaius said:
You'll have empty boards then m8. Instead rejoice in the nonsense spouted on here (or at least tolerate it), and laugh at it - you'll be a happier man for it. Besides it not exactly high bandwidth, or even generally high intelligence content (my own ramblings included ofc).

:drink:

It is taking the place of proper more flammable whine. Thus making it a thorn in my side.

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
It is taking the place of proper more flammable whine. Thus making it a thorn in my side.

We are better stop this conversation as we are spamming now too :)

Now where is that bottle opener?.... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom