lol Daaft:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
1,715
Don`t let me ever see u moan on here about stealth zergs ganking u again! hehehe and u know why u sexy bugger :p
 

Dafft

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
297
well, I was following you & hit you as the other 2 attacked so I left you.

But then gimpster came with a 8v2 but I dont care tbh, most mid stealthers are shite anyway
 

majik

Banned
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
2,025
achaius said:
You on a crusade to clean up these boards m8 or just had a bad day? :)
I had a lesson in ICT about databases today and learnt about redundant data. So it is my mission to tell nogood spammers to go fuxxor.
 

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
157
majik said:
I had a lesson in ICT about databases today and learnt about redundant data. So it is my mission to tell nogood spammers to go fuxxor.
You'll have empty boards then m8. Instead rejoice in the nonsense spouted on here (or at least tolerate it), and laugh at it - you'll be a happier man for it. Besides it not exactly high bandwidth, or even generally high intelligence content (my own ramblings included ofc).

:drink:
 

majik

Banned
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
2,025
achaius said:
You'll have empty boards then m8. Instead rejoice in the nonsense spouted on here (or at least tolerate it), and laugh at it - you'll be a happier man for it. Besides it not exactly high bandwidth, or even generally high intelligence content (my own ramblings included ofc).

:drink:
It is taking the place of proper more flammable whine. Thus making it a thorn in my side.
 

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
157
majik said:
It is taking the place of proper more flammable whine. Thus making it a thorn in my side.
We are better stop this conversation as we are spamming now too :)

Now where is that bottle opener?.... :cheers:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom