LOL at the Brave Infils of Albion

• Thread starter Madonion Slicer
  • Start date
X

XeffoInfil

yup

i rememeber what youre talking about Nome. That was the time i was grouped with a Cleric and a scout. and no i wasnt hanging out with the zerg that time. im always moving around - never with the zerg. but geez big deal

EDIT: Ffs actually ask some people, i hate the alb zerg. Last night there were 30 albs in thid, i just badmouthed them in cg. i hate the zerg in bg i think its so pointless and it kills thid.

O

old.windforce

we were actually 5 infils but since you are a gimp i didn't feel like unstealthing

hihi

was fun

have some cheese?

btw BDs are overppowered

<loves mindless postfarming whinethreads>

M

Madonion Slicer

:eek:

It's ok i killed enough Alb Gimps to make up for it last night so i am happy BD again

Windforce we all know the real reason you stayed stealthed becuase you where shit scared so thought you let you 4 buddies take the damage first and you could maybe come in for the last hit and kill message ;)

G

Gluk

Well just to back xef up, avoiding the alb zerg is what most of us infils try to do most of the time, cos having someone steal your kill is just no fun. For some reason they seem to think you need help even tho you have 100% hp and the one your fighting has next to no HP, and explaining any of this to them is just a big waste of time.

1v1 is what I am lookng for, and I am sure xef is most of the time too. There is just no pride in zerg kills and we know it.

I always drop any buffs someone gives to me, cos tbh I simply dont need or want them, and I suggested the same to xef last night.

Nome you are a good fighter as far as I can see, but dont point the finger so quickly next time, we are looking for a fair fight, just like you and if ya ever fancy ya chances against an unbuffed blue con infil, I'm waiting for ya.

M

Madonion Slicer

Not having played a SB or Infil i think i am going to try one out sounds fun tracking each other down waiting for that perfect moment.

Tell me when you spot another stealther at say x distance do you know if they have also spotted you or does it depend if your stealth is higher, anyway sounds like a lot of fun.

Z

Zaphod

Originally posted by Madonion Slicer
Not having played a SB or Infil i think i am going to try one out sounds fun tracking each other down waiting for that perfect moment.

Tell me when you spot another stealther at say x distance do you know if they have also spotted you or does it depend if your stealth is higher, anyway sounds like a lot of fun.

Generally, there's a certain distance, I guess, when you know they have seen you. Some SB's you find have a low stealth spec, and you can see 'em miles off. But with others, you see each other about the same time, then it's a question of who can hit PA first, and land it. I'm on 56k, so I tend not to usally land it, and end up dead :>.

D

Danya

I tend to just garotte the SBs out of stealth unless they have very low stealth so I can line up a proper PA. :p

I

iodine

Originally posted by Gluk
Well just to back xef up, avoiding the alb zerg is what most of us infils try to do most of the time, cos having someone steal your kill is just no fun. For some reason they seem to think you need help even tho you have 100% hp and the one your fighting has next to no HP, and explaining any of this to them is just a big waste of time.

1v1 is what I am lookng for, and I am sure xef is most of the time too. There is just no pride in zerg kills and we know it.

I always drop any buffs someone gives to me, cos tbh I simply dont need or want them, and I suggested the same to xef last night.

Nome you are a good fighter as far as I can see, but dont point the finger so quickly next time, we are looking for a fair fight, just like you and if ya ever fancy ya chances against an unbuffed blue con infil, I'm waiting for ya.

I also drop buffs when i can coz other wise i cant say i solo all the time cos if your buffed well your not......
And i didnt point the finger...not realy...did i..........erm.......think ill carry on.........dotting........cos it looks good.......................:)

P.S. why you not want to play a NS????? our insta DD is as good as ne BD one, well thats what i thort :(

C

chimaira

Bonedancers should just shut the hell up when they die of a mini infil zerg.

suits em right

overpowered gimp

a newborn baby could play em and win

feckin 4 sec press a button and cast LP

Go back to mid "da buffbotnoobrealm at excal"

No point in moaning for BD nerf. but when u cry cuz u die lol

go hide

C

Cybwyn

Bonedancers are easy (in BG0 at least). 1 crit shot from my ickle scout and no more pesky lifetap. ;)

E

ett

omgplz you always run when u killed someone solo, just so teh zerg want catch you, or another steahlter too come and pa etc.
and you dont know if they went back too you when they we're steahlted do you?

I

iodine

You kill some1 solo run off re-stealth and come back and watch body.

Thats what i do anyway.

M

Madonion Slicer

Man this turned out to be a good thread i really rattled some cages :clap:

To behonest if i was a SB and there where a few others about i probably do the same and then call the guy a whiner when he posted this, but hell it happened to me it is different :D

G

Goryk

I'll usually go for the perf from stealth if I think it has a chance of landing. However the difference between garotte and backstab isn't as great really, at least with a slow weapon. I think it's more important to hit a style, and get a higher chance of the str/con debuff off on the enemy, than to risk fluffing a BS and missing completely. With max stealth, I tended to find I was able to line up my styles quite well anyway vs sb's, who didn't often have 24 stealth.

My garotte caps at 190 with a bastard sword, and so I still take large chunks of health off. The hp loss from the str/con debuff is great too, and almost makes up for the damage. I even one shotted a yelow con kobbie runie before I capped with a garrotte :). Missed perf which was BT'ed, stuck and first garrotte killed him. Was something like 190 + str/con debuff +80ish offhand + 30ish poison. He really needs some more hp :p When you do that damage, it doesn't really matter if you perf or garotte as you will be hard pressed to lose that sort of fight.

D

Danya

Str/con debuff doesn't do much as it just reduces max hp after the strike - and the reduction is like 50-60 hp in thid.

Also backstab is a lot higher than garotte, I could easily top 200 with a backstab, cap was 310, and you get to chain thigh cut off it for another nice big hit.

I

iodine

Originally posted by Danyan
Str/con debuff doesn't do much as it just reduces max hp after the strike - and the reduction is like 50-60 hp in thid.

Also backstab is a lot higher than garotte, I could easily top 200 with a backstab, cap was 310, and you get to chain thigh cut off it for another nice big hit.

Yeah you did that to me :( big meanie

D

dJyng

All bd's don't have lifetap and healerskelly but most and not me.
Feeah my NewkSkelly!!

Dhu Bhu 19DarkBD

C

Cybwyn

Originally posted by dJyng
All bd's don't have lifetap and healerskelly but most and not me.
Feeah my NewkSkelly!!

Dhu Bhu 19DarkBD

Come to BG0 now, so my little scout can say hello to you in her own special way. :)

O

opoc

Originally posted by Madonion Slicer
Moments ago i left MTK for a trip around Thid and this happen about 20 yards from MTK Hill

http://www.mrussell.plus.com/bravealbs.jpg

4 Infils camping MTK, all running away as soon as i dropped. lol real brave guess i hope i was worth the 1rp each lol.

Yes i got owned and i am crying noob, but then i am not a coward.

Looks like a fair fight to me....

Z

Zaphod

Yay, pictures finally working :>

Saracen Infil on far right is me \o/. The infil at the front is Danyane, the one behind in the guild cloak is someone called Simanshor I think, and the Briton at the back is Xeffo.

So yeah, there you go ;)

J

Jaem

I've a troll BD named Josi with +10con at start plus con is capped for its level, to every class theres a downside, I may have an overpowered class but I am still 1hit by archers, assasins and bolts.

tbh stealth groups are fun, so I've found, common class, works well as each knows hoiw the other will play.

but their only problem when they all destealth is that you know how many are there, easy victory yes, but the enemy will know your numbers. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom