LOL at the Brave Infils of Albion

• Thread starter Madonion Slicer
  • Start date
M

Madonion Slicer

Moments ago i left MTK for a trip around Thid and this happen about 20 yards from MTK Hill

http://www.mrussell.plus.com/bravealbs.jpg

4 Infils camping MTK, all running away as soon as i dropped. lol real brave guess i hope i was worth the 1rp each lol.

Yes i got owned and i am crying noob, but then i am not a coward.

D

Danya

What were you expecting, all the infs to destealth, sit down and let you kill them? :p
Then again you play alb/excal so I'm not surprised you're a whiny little gimp. :p

I

iodine

Also felt the 4 infs but not danyane i dont think none were v good we were at ruins with a hero 3 caster 1 NS 1 ranger and me (also NS) some1 said 'look 3 albs SE' we all looked and the casters moved faward to get in range and at that point i new it was over, you may think im just a liar but this is the same tatics i would of used so i NEW this was gona happen all the caster stop to cast and they all die! 4 infs in total i belive an incoonu 1 who i have seen his death spams, but have never been beaten by him before, 2 other infs who didnt look special and then there was Xeffo, now this guys is special i had a scrap with him earlier today i 1 but the zerg ran past at the same time admitidly another NS got and not styled offhand hit doing like 20 dmg but when i killed you off fell the buffs, just 4 i agree but still thats thats. then at the ruins i had a go at the incoonu 1st got him 2 half with 2 hits(this is true i am not bullshiting ive fort him b4) but then he got 2 far away so then i started on a random inf running away and it was Xeffo so we had a fight no 1 interveind that time and i lost and he has about [ ] that much health left neither of us had poison on and i had lost like 20hp he was ful health yet he beat me i also know he is a zerg inf so just come out of the zerg and with out buffs and ill try you 1 on 1 to see if you are good or just a lame buffedinf.

also would like to add that i was NOT buffed (never are) in ne way and was not grpd with the grp at the ruins or hpk.

Have some screenies of buffs droping and me with no buffs and not grouped but dont know hot to put them on these forums.

Also some1 tell Thoeodara or something that i will kill her 1 day and stand there /rude spaming you till the zerg kills me :p

M

Madonion Slicer

Lol Danyan little uptight aren't we mate i guess it must be the pain of rolling such a great class then finding out you a gimp yes i am talking about your 50 Minstrel nice afk job to 50 and you little PL Infiltrator that needs 3 other buddies to be effective.

Enjoy the game

D

Danya

And once again madonion talks total bollocks. Think you're the uptight one here. ;)
I'll be happy to take you on alone anytime if you leave the BD zerg.

I don't group, and prefer to solo people but sometimes you just get lots of people at the same place, it happens, stop crying cos your overpowered fotm caster got stabbed.

BTW, what does my minstrel have to do with this? Bitter because I can actually get a char to 50 unlike yourself?

M

Madonion Slicer

Lol like the way your posting as if you know me, but sorry you dont, i never travel with the zerg, i did not know you where even in that group of 4 Infil your not that well known to me.

Cant get a character to 50 hmmmm guess my two Mids are a figment of my imagination then... strange sure remeber lvling them.

and once again Madonion talks bollocks???? where did that come from dont think i have ever spoken to you on these boards before, trying to impress some friends i guess by slating someone. Nice move.

Anyway Gimp have fun i know it made me laugh when the four of you poped, hell it is only BG1 but was funny.

D

Danya

Originally posted by Madonion Slicer
Lol like the way your posting as if you know me, but sorry you dont, i never travel with the zerg, i did not know you where even in that group of 4 Infil your not that well known to me.
You posted as if you know me, so why not?

Cant get a character to 50 hmmmm guess my two Mids are a figment of my imagination then... strange sure remeber lvling them.
I'm sure it was a nice afk job to 50, then on to pl your BD...

and once again Madonion talks bollocks???? where did that come from dont think i have ever spoken to you on these boards before, trying to impress some friends i guess by slating someone. Nice move.
Pot, kettle, black? You're hardly innocent of slating people you've never spoken too. The once again was referring to your earlier post in this thread which you started "Lol Danyan...", am I to understand that that wasn't directed at me after all since you now deny every having spoken to me?

Anyway Gimp have fun i know it made me laugh when the four of you poped, hell it is only BG1 but was funny.
Just like the chuckle I get when 5 BDs run in a group with several SBs guarding them. ;)

R

robillard

Tbh Danyan is a great player/nice person and you're a whiney little gimp so piss off back to excal k

M

Madonion Slicer

robillard who are you?

LOL at this thread now, show a picture a stealth zerg and people get there knickers in a twist LOL

I leave you to it sure you and your buddies are imprest with you leet skills.

And i have been here since release so i can assure you it was no AFK to 50 for thanks.

Anyway this post was ment as a banter to the 4 Infils but i guess i got a little to close to the bone for some of you.

G

Gluk

<checks Screenie>

/ponders

Mad how in hell does that count as PK camping, your not far from MB, 20 yards from MPK my arse.

Plus running straight towards MB? did this seem like a good idea at the time? Not the sharpest tool in the box are you, everyone knows there are infils waiting for the likes of you to do that. You cant blame them for your own stupidity and coming on here crying about it makes you look like the noob.

As long as people like you are around the worms will never get lonely.

D

Danya

And i have been here since release so i can assure you it was no AFK to 50 for thanks.
Yet you assume I was? Interesting, I assumed you had a guilty conscience to bring that up. BTW, I exped to 50 on my minstrel at witherwoodes, generally I was the most active member of group, not exactly AFK to 50. :p

As for it being banter, nah it was you crying like a spoilt child and throwing your toys out of the pram. :p

G

Goryk

I have to admit to seeing a huge increase in infil gank sqauds lately. Wandered up to mb the other day with one inf unstealthed on the bridge. As I passed over him there were 4 more stood around him. Including me that was 6 infs in one spot, although I refused their group invite and moved on. Considering this was about 11.00am and there were only a handful fo mids around running in groups of 2-3 max this seemd like a touch overkill :/

M

Madonion Slicer

This thread is boring now for some reason you dont seem to understand banter oh well....:eek:

Goryk :clap: you sound like the kind of enemy it dont mind dying to, can clearly admit that infil gank sqauds are pointless and would rather head out alone and earn his kills :clap:

See you in game :D

D

Danya

This thread is boring now for some reason you dont seem to understand banter oh well....:eek:
Nor do you if you think your temper tantrum of a first post was "banter". :p
TBH your responses are a classic "oh shit I made myself look like a noob, best make out it was all just a joke". Too late. :p

M

Madonion Slicer

Funny i read that first post i dont see it said in temper, guess we all have different idea's of tone and temperment.

You keep talking giving me an entertaining lunch hour anyway.

C

Cybwyn

You are dead and can't cast!

That's a pretty nasty bug that BDs have. Sure Mythic will fix it in the next patch so BDs can lifetap themselves back to life, as was originally intended. ;)

G

Goryk

Well, unfortunately, the middies decided to play the same trick on the albs later on guarding a bd with 3 stealthers, and I ran into that lot. To be expected really. However, as I was over the cap that was me out of thid. Will be back after exams are over with my scout though:)

T

The Real Redi

You keep talking giving me an entertaining lunch hour anyway.

You get a whole hour for lunch??

NERF LUNCHBREAKS!!

M

Madonion Slicer

Ah well when Mid Shadowblades do it that is fine they just venting there anger of fourth coming nerfs....... well my excuse anyway for the SB.

:clap: i must roll a SB or Infil one day see what it is like.

M

Madonion Slicer

he he Cybwyn when the first two Infils poped i was calm and thinking ok i might just scrap out of this as neither had gone for the Commander, but the other two popped behind me and i went from calm to thinking ah shit i am dead hence the frantic pushing of the life tap in vain hope.

Not even my overpowered lifetap could save me, but then again if i could live through 4 Infil/NS attackers then i would want a nerfing asap too.

C

Crashtje

LOL @ the bonedancer i 1 shotted lawl (cant remember name, was a valykn) last nite leik 3am ish lol

M

Madonion Slicer

Think the Valk suffer from low con, being a troll i can normally survive the PA or BS unless it is a crit, normally 1v1 it can go either way if the PA/BS is a good and they have used dot and disease my lifedrain and healing pet are not that effective and i can be polished off in 1 or 2 further hits, if the PA/BS is missed or hits low or if they dont use a disease i can normally recover and drain enough life to get a heal from pet, then the infil has a choice to run or try to kill me.

I

iodine

Troll BD arent lot diffrent to koby and valky on defence and on dmg they fall down, i seen the valky and kobie dmg against a troll and well im guessing you played a troll for the sake of it, ne way race doesnt make that much a matter when your a mage ive attacked 2 BD's in my time(1 troll 1 kobie) and both 1 hit them im guesing you only have about 20 more hp than a kobie/valky thats less than 1 DoT tick.

And the fact that your a massive troll who blocks out the sun when you walk by isnt the best thing to be doing, also the funniest thing i seen in thid was 2 trolls hiding behind a tree with there 4 pets shame i didnt have my eld with me :p

c u in thid.

M

Madonion Slicer

My choice of troll was for the higher base CON, and that DEX does not matter when you must powerful spell is insta, also the fact the Smith family in game are all Trolls except for the adopted Kobold hunter (giv troll hunters and sb).

With the high STR i also probably hit alot harder in Melee which as a BD you get into a lot.

I

iodine

staff do 100% dex based dmg so you prolly hit like a little girl with a teddy bear.

M

Madonion Slicer

ah shit :(

you missed the word OWNED at the end of your post

Z

Zaphod

Why did you even bother posting this? I think I might start a thread entitled 'LOL at the Brave BD's of Midgard'.

You complain of us 'zerging'? Well last night I saw no less than 4 BD's all grouped running together. It's not like one inf, even two or possibly 3 inf's have a chance when you can just insta cast life tap while your being twatted, and have a pet chain casting healing aswell.

Maybe you should look at both sides of the equation before complaining that you got 'zerged'.

X

XeffoInfil

now now...

now now Nome...dont complain.

first things first. if im ever grouped in thid - its with other stealthers. so i get offered a few buffs here and there, who would refuse? yeah you killed me and yeah ive killed you, im not a lame buffed infil as you say, im an infil with SC gear and SC weapons - who isnt? that doesnt make me lame im sure you have SCd gear on you dont you? now if having buffs in the bg is illegal, then please ban me now? dont be a immature loser jsut cuz i owned your ass in thid more than once, want me to leave the zerg? fine i will - i was never part of it, want to challenge me one on one without buffs? fine i will, id like to know whod win between us. just dont go complainin i got owned by a buff infil hes gay

Xeff

I

iodine

erm hmmmmm you got me there.

1st weve had 2 fights you won one and i won one when i killed you buffs droped i dont think you have a buffbot cos only 4 droped my post was basically saying well you never solo and always seem to be hanging around the zerg and yes i do have SC gear and tbh i would say you prolly ither same as me or better but just complaining that you have no balls to go out on yer own.

P.S. im guessing that some1 told you these boards exist (points vaguely at danyane) cos you just sighned up and caught me off gaurd lol.

D

Danya

Eh, I didn't say a word, was surprised as you to see him here. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom