lol at thathib noob gg in black and yollow got pwned by an unbuffed gimped sorc LYL

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
15 minutes of fame, shame you wasted it on something like this :m00:

fao BoT. i will be playing on sunday afternoon and teh coming week, so we can group then. would like to make a group with maybe BoT and invite some blokkie and fjanor over for a little zergslaughter fest :drink:

So is NH... hope we bump into each other :cheers:

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
amnesia dosnt interupt, it just maked you "forget" the spell your casting, so you finish casting but dont "fire" off a spelleffect on the target.

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Erulin said:
Well, I'm from Excal but still... way to go debunking people's arguments by biatching about their english. Hope I never see you on any of Shanessa's raids, cause you won't last that long

You want to <<show em who's the DUDES>> on this server? PLEASE get em by the content of their posts, not by the spelling. If you can't, atleast finish grammer skool b4 posting

Erulin the Bloody

What the fuck are you on about loco essa?

Your from excal thats great, has absolutely nothing to do what I said. Listen this is an open forum and if a guy is going to try post crap on a board and expect not to get poked at then they are only fooling them selfs. He didnt have an argument to debunk, somebody was saying they were going to comment on his spelling and I said why bother he obviously doesnt care or is ignorant to the fact and judging by his posts is not likely to care.

Not that I care if my last post was not 100% grammatically correct, neither was yours. In the words of Mr T " I pity the foo". See you in class I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom