lol at thathib noob gg in black and yollow got pwned by an unbuffed gimped sorc LYL

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
bottler said:
GImps and u even acttack solo'ers lol /respec none

You killed them then? Or did you just mezz them and run off like most sorcs do? :)

bottler

Fledgling Freddie
nah i laughed at them then ran off couse they are 2elite for me

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
bottler said:
/respec none
Couldn't have put it better myself, although it would be aimed at YOU :eek:

(well actually I could, I would have +t before somebody points it out ;) )

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Ashton said:
C

(well actually I could, I would have +t before somebody points it out ;) )

He cant even spell Excalibur so wont bother man :D. There's a lad who plays daoc so much he has lost the ability to spell normal words. Probably thinks when people say they went to a concert and were mesmerized by the performance, that a sorc 'mezz'd' the lot of em ;)!

Marc

FH is my second home
How does mezzing a full group and running off constitute pwning them?

and what does LYL mean?

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
and what does LYL mean?

LYL is the fuckwits LOL, he just wants to be different so everyone will say "Wow, look at that guy, he's so great and origional" :)

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
CONGRATULATIONS : you have now finished DAoC and found the Secret Level - Hulk Hogan Character has been unlocked

/yawn

Erulin the Bloody

bottler

Fledgling Freddie
what do u expect from alb/excel anyway?

its a very sad day for prydwen :<

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
He cant even spell Excalibur so wont bother man

Well, I'm from Excal but still... way to go debunking people's arguments by biatching about their english. Hope I never see you on any of Shanessa's raids, cause you won't last that long

You want to <<show em who's the DUDES>> on this server? PLEASE get em by the content of their posts, not by the spelling. If you can't, atleast finish grammer skool b4 posting

Erulin the Bloody

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Ok your talking about My guild calling us newbs u caught our bard of guard as he was on the phone OMG arnt u so proud of your self its not hard to QC mezz m8 now if u pwned us that would mean that u killed atleast 2 of us wich u did not you ran off. And i do believe you was part of that alb zerg that all loged after that 5 of us beat the whole zerg.... Twice.

Ty, Elkie

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
rofl...
Well imagine if everyone comes when they win a mez -.-
Bard wasn't aware and others were still sticking, however, the day you mez my bard in 1 vs 1 i go to sui irl ...

rynnor

Rockhound
bottler said:

Thats a very silly arguement and you yourself prove that idiots are not restricted to Albion Excalibur :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
rofl...
Bard wasn't aware and others were still sticking, however, the day you mez my bard in 1 vs 1 i go to sui irl ...

How long does it take to /stick?

:m00:

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
rofl...

Dont want to burst your bubble but i think you may find it quite hard to mezz a sorc before he mezzes you .. Sorc has better range and quickcast, even instant amnesia wont help u out there .. unless you got something up your sleeve. :D

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
well. unless the sorc starts with quickcast-mezz.. instead of mezzing without quickcast.

sorc mezzes > gets interupted by insta amnesia > sorc hits quickcast + mezz.. sorc is mezzed already (if a good/fast bard ;))

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
well. unless the sorc starts with quickcast-mezz.. instead of mezzing without quickcast.

sorc mezzes > gets interupted by insta amnesia > sorc hits quickcast + mezz.. sorc is mezzed already (if a good/fast bard ;))

I don't play a bard, but i do know amnesia has an incredible range of 2300, way greater than sorc's 1875.

Doesn't amnesia clear the enemy's target as well as interrupt? If so it's doubtful that a sorc could complete a q/c as it would register no target and would have to retarget and recast? Or an i barking up the wrong tree?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yup that's right, amnesia is the frekin bane of a sorcs life, I've even got to the trouble of taking off my armour and hiding at the back hoping the frekin Bard doesn't spot me, Mids are a cake to mezz, Hibs with a Bard forget it, the only time you can win if he gets his mezz blocked and I can recast.
And yes Sorcs do mezz and run, well I'm all mind spec so I can't kill fook all, LOL I mezzed fg Hibs right outside their keep, just to piss them off, they must have been ripping the sh1t out of me, was going to /dance but probably would have been 1 shotted by a stealther and they would have larfed.

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
bottler said:
well i am a better mezzer.....

Elkie said:
Ok your talking about My guild calling us newbs u caught our bard of guard as he was on the phone OMG arnt u so proud of your self its not hard to QC mezz m8 now if u pwned us that would mean that u killed atleast 2 of us wich u did not you ran off. And i do believe you was part of that alb zerg that all loged after that 5 of us beat the whole zerg.... Twice.

Ty, Elkie

Latuvu Kmk said:
if BoT play mid/pryd there will be no hib zerg, there are hib zerg because we kill 75% of thid with 3 or 4 players

I can't help thinking all you beautiful people deserve one another :fluffle: Who gets to wear the dress at the wedding? :) Does Thugs get to be bridesmaid? ;)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
15 minutes of fame, shame you wasted it on something like this :m00:

fao BoT. i will be playing on sunday afternoon and teh coming week, so we can group then. would like to make a group with maybe BoT and invite some blokkie and fjanor over for a little zergslaughter fest :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom