Lmao 1.000.000+ rps a week

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Rollie
to the original poster and lox since he thinks he made a good point, define "get a life"

All I am suggesting is that it takes a whole lot of play time to make 1 million realm points in one week. I am not suggesting they have no social life because this does not happen every week.

Sorry if you were trying to stir up some shit.

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Conchabar
i can define that live out side and dont spend ure whole time on ure pc. :)

and do what outside exactly? what happens if their hobbies are playing games, and they get alot of enjoyment from it as their rl mates play computer games also? then what..go outside and do something they dont enjoy and get bored? or should they spend there time doing something they enjoy which is obviously playing games.

Its like the "1mill per week achieved thread", all the same people bitching and whining about them saying its no achievement etc. Its an achievement to them, like winning a trophy for my football team is an achievement to me and the way catching a 12Lb bream and having your photo in Angling Times is an achievement for a angler.

If i tell someone who hates football i got a trophy for footbal chances are they will say "so whats so good about that", yet this is an achievement to me, just like some of the NP guys aimed for 1million RP's in 1 week which has never been done on a normal server and achieved it, just cause you dont find that an achievemnt and your idea of "having a life" differs from there's.

Everyone has different aims/views on things, one persons joy can be another persons hate and telling someone they have no life cause they enjoy doing something and reaching there targets whether in a game or not in itself is just sad.

R

Rollie

Originally posted by loxleyhood
All I am suggesting is that it takes a whole lot of play time to make 1 million realm points in one week. I am not suggesting they have no social life because this does not happen every week.

Sorry if you were trying to stir up some shit.

So what exactly was you suggesting when you said "he has a good point" to the "get a life" remark if you wasnt suggesting they had no social life like the original poster was who you agreed with?

G

gwal

Originally posted by madmeijs
Get a life

I know whom I think should get a life....

and besides, who are u to say what life is.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Rollie
So what exactly was you suggesting when you said "he has a good point" to the "get a life" remark if you wasnt suggesting they had no social life like the original poster was who you agreed with?

I meant that they can't of had much of a social life this week. ffs, some people.

R

Rollie

I meant that they can't of had much of a social life this week. ffs, some people.

Yes im sure we all got that from this sentence below.

Hes not jeleous, I think he makes a good point.

You definately stipulated you meant this week, my bad, i didnt see the "this week" at the end of your post.

G

glorien_

TBH we all play the game which says something about all our lives :rolleyes:

B

behatch

Originally posted by glorien_
TBH we all play the game which says something about all our lives :rolleyes:

speak for yourself

lox getting stressedout? Oo :D

B

behatch

medde ill reroll infil and u can PL me at gobbo's :D

Y

-yoda-

anybody IMO who spends that much time on COMPUTER game has a screw missing .

as for the guy comparing real life hobbys/football/fishing/snooker etc etc . do you spend 18+hrs a day doing them ? no i didnt think so . so your compasiron is completely useless.

online is a virtual world where some people try to be somebody they are not in real life ... they might be a geek that gets bulllied in school , v ugly and never had a gf.. where as online they might turn themselves into the hardman , the cool guy ,. the one who says he has lots of women :) . im willing to bet the way some of the high RR people on daoc claim themselves to be ultra cool at everything whereas in real life . they are sad n lonely.

dont get me wrong i aint condoning that "many people do have problems they cant sort out themselves" . but imo spending as much time online as some people do , without any doubt in my mind makes me think they maybe have some sort of real life problems in there lives. wether it be mental/physical or a mix of both .

how can anybody say that sitting in front of a computer for that amount of hours a day is normal ?

B

behatch

you dont have to be a geek to get bullied,depends what your defineition of geek is though.

tbh,its nothing to do with anyone else,if someone wants to spend that much time of a pc,who the fuck are you to question his life?if he didnt like doing it he wouldnt.Theres lots of reasons why people dont go out and play games all day,not because there have a screw missing or anything

imo,one of the reasons some people play pc's a lot and avoid going out is there low self asteam,usually because of self centered cock suckers takeing this piss out of them previoously,incase your wondering i wasnt someone who got bullied at school,however i did have a friend who was,this friend is no more because he couldnt take the pressure of other poeple and killed himself,if i see anyone calling my friends names i WILL kick the shit out of him,if it fails fuck it i'll get a fucking cricket bat smash the shit out of the arrogant fucker.

god my life story in 1 post Oo :D

sorry pelase define someone that is normal,i suppose its get pissed 3 times a week and smoke grass?

there is no defintion of normal imo

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by behatch
medde ill reroll infil and u can PL me at gobbo's :D

medde ill tell you where you can stick that infi, like I tell everyone who asks for pl. :p

B

behatch

medde ill tell you where you can stick that infi, like I tell everyone who asks for pl. :p

heh,got to love it when ppl ask you for pl when you dont know them,i was jokeing btw,couldnt be doing with the fact off million of other infils leeching me ><

and the alb rlm suxor

S

Stallion-

funny with u kiddies... ppl put time on whatever they want... those studying had 1 week off from school, (höst lov) if im not wrong... dont see anything wrong with taking it another level....

Who has the right to say whats normal and what aint...

If good aint always good and bad aint always bad, what "right?".

NP keep rocking.... rest of u fuck ups :) :clap: :clap: I really feel for you..

B

behatch

Originally posted by Stallion-

Who has the right to say whats normal and what aint...

couldnt agree more,normal for some people maybe strange for others its how it is

B

bloodclot

Originally posted by behatch
couldnt agree more,normal for some people maybe strange for others its how it is

yup! like:

Evad thinks he is normal. but i find him strange!

but maybe cause i am a d0rf. /shrugs

R

Rollie

Originally posted by -yoda-

as for the guy comparing real life hobbys/football/fishing/snooker etc etc . do you spend 18+hrs a day doing them ? no i didnt think so . so your compasiron is completely useless.

Fisherman can and do regulary spend days baiting up and fishing particular swims in order to get the best fish, pre baiting certain swims has been done for years and someone who is going for the big fish ie, carp/pike and bream to an extent can and do sit at a fishing bank for 2-3 days in tents, or under umbrella's regardless of weather.

Football itself isnt 12-14 long due to fitness requirements but is very much comparable, im sure if people could play football for 18 hours some would, not all but certainly some.

And once again the term "real life" is used, how do you set what is and isnt a real life hobby?

T

Tivook

Originally posted by -yoda-
anybody IMO who spends that much time on COMPUTER game has a screw missing .

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

We spent 1 week playing for 12-14 hours a day with breaks included so lets say around 9-11 active playtime, and keep in mind that we don't do this every week so it's far from what you think it is.

Now you're thinking, no athlete trains for that long.
Why? because his body gets tired:sleeping:, sitting behind a computer isn't demanding at all.
I'm sure they would train 12++ hours a day if their body allowed it.

Anything is fine as long as you're having fun and not hurting anyone irl :p
Except for zerging in daoc ofc, that's lame :D

Tiv

K

Kurik BHM

plzplzpzl can i make a third thread bout this? :rolleyes:

F

Forau

Originally posted by madmeijs
Get a life

Ever thought about why we don't get 1 mill RPTs every week? Could it be because we have lives? The question you should be asking is: How could someone put their life aside for an entire week just to play a "stupid game"?

Well, I'm still thinking about that one :)

A

Aussie-

Re: Re: Lmao 1.000.000+ rps a week

Originally posted by Forau
How could someone put their life aside for an entire week just to play a "stupid game"?

no friends, no girl, no 1 who gives a shit about you?

AM I CLOSE ? :D

N

-Nuked-

fuck getting a life, try getting some sleep :p

I

iluvatur

you know what .... if they enjoyed themselves ... then all the power to them. it only becomes 'sad' when they do it simply to earn realm points. good job anyways although i found mid rvr a little less challenging than alb ( playing shammy ) and i've never been a great fan of the assist train ( for game purposes not effectiveness). maybe i been playing wrong class, oh well my SB is ready soon :D

F

Forau

Re: Re: Re: Lmao 1.000.000+ rps a week

Originally posted by Aussie-
no friends, no girl, no 1 who gives a shit about you?

AM I CLOSE ? :D

Were you always this much of a wanker or have you been taking lessons? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom