Lmao 1.000.000+ rps a week

L

loxleyhood

Why do you think this needs a new thread?

L

loxleyhood

Hes not jeleous, I think he makes a good point. I just don't see why it requires a second thread.

T

Tivook

We did it because no one else had done it before.

And please loxleyhood, define "life" because you seem to be the expert.

Tiv

L

loxleyhood

What I say? I didn't make the thread.

K

Keogh

Originally posted by Tivook
We did it because no one else had done it before.

And please loxleyhood, define "life" because you seem to be the expert.

Tiv

Its funny how we define "getting a life". When I was a kid we didn't have computers or online gaming etc and played football on the green and all the other stuff we did back then. But that was the 70's.

As this is now the 00's (?) and computers and online play are prevelent why can't this be the new football on the green. In my home town, this year, some misrable bastards on one estate complained to the council about kids playing football on the green outside their houses and the council put huge boulders all over the green. So if attitudes have changed in 30 years about whats OK for kids to do now why can't computers and gaming be "having a life"?

T

Tivook

You've been screaming it all over the boards so I'd like to hear what you have to say loxley.

Tiv

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by ab_fluid
be more jealous

well very smart
give me one reason why someone has to feel jealous to someone that spend 20/7 on his comp ( 4 hours are for rest)?
just one reason

T

Tivook

Because he spends just as much time at his computer but fails to gain as much rps?

Tiv

A

Ahqmae

It's overdoing it farming a million imo, but if they want to then why the hell not?

This thread has no use, close or delete it.

S

samildanachh

k stubbe, apparently was on 50days /play when he hit rr10. i bet some of u people asking them to get a life have had near to or more /play than him and are still like rr4?
i think its a bit of jealously that to get as much rpts they need to spend far longer at their cpu, due to reasons we all know of.

K

kirennia

why yet another thread?

And as for the get a life thing, okay so they spent a week doing it. Some people try to make the worlds largest pizza just for fun, some people try to jump the highest in the world. Not exactly very enthralling for the majority but ffs, who are you to dictate their lives? If they're happy having a laugh trying to do something because no1else has done it b4, let them

A

Arnor

Originally posted by samildanachh
k stubbe, apparently was on 50days /play when he hit rr10. i bet some of u people asking them to get a life have had near to or more /play than him and are still like rr4?
i think its a bit of jealously that to get as much rpts they need to spend far longer at their cpu, due to reasons we all know of.

mm

I had 50d /played @ 6l2 or sumt :eek:

randompickup4tehloose!

L

Lumikki

If you can't keep such opinions to yourself, atleast post them where they belong.

xx

B

behatch

wow,someone gt all them rp's big deal,dont think you should judge people when you dont know them,for all you know he has a better life than you just this week desided to spend it doing something he wanted to so;

carnt say anything plesent about something that doesent conscern you stfu

S

Shaki/Aeis

Why would someone be bothered to make this kind of thread if they aren't jelious?

Is it because they are such nice persons and only want what is best for the ones that gained 1 mill rp last week?

No it is not.

Just typing "Get a life" means that you are jelious imo.

Btw you people who are being jelious is probably 1 if the reasons they do things like this. Most people think it is fun when others are jelious of them....

A

arrakeen

The get a life replys are so pointless.... We all know that the majority of us plays the game ALOT, and just because a few people decide to organize some serious RP farming in a single week, that makes em have no life?

my played is 60+ days and im not even rr7 yet, and ill bet meny of the whiners have 50+ days spread out on the different chars aswell.

Imo if you find it fun, why not do it? i know i would :)

B

behatch

Originally posted by Shaki/Aeis
Why would someone be bothered to make this kind of thread if they aren't jelious?

Is it because they are such nice persons and only want what is best for the ones that gained 1 mill rp last week?

No it is not.

Just typing "Get a life" means that you are jelious imo.

Btw you people who are being jelious is probably 1 if the reasons they do things like this. Most people think it is fun when others are jelious of them....

i'd say more immature,exspected reply from albs though

T

Tivook

Originally posted by Aoln
Not as if it hasn't happened before in US :rolleyes:

Only on the PVE server afaik and that doesn't count.

Tiv

S

ScarletPinp

what the hell does it matter to u if they got lifes or not? just stfu and stop beeing so obviously jealous

R

Rollie

to the original poster and lox since he thinks he made a good point, define "get a life"

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by ScarletPinp
what the hell does it matter to u if they got lifes or not? just stfu and stop beeing so obviously jealous

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Rollie
to the original poster and lox since he thinks he made a good point, define "get a life"

i can define that live out side and dont spend ure whole time on ure pc. :)

Originally posted by ScarletPinp

y should we be jealous i have a gr8 real life;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom