Little factoid

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I never fail to be amused when I'm judged for the shit I own. Or the shit I watch. Or the shit I listen to.

The shit you own/watch/listen to says a lot about you.

If you've got a shelf full of DVD's of friends & sex in the city, a CD rack full of dizzee rascal and you own an orange Focus ST you're obviously a cunt.

Same goes for apple products. They scream "I've got more money than sense" :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
While somewhat accurate, i don't think it applies to all things and all people. Some are impulse shoppers, some have things for necesssity(like work), as gifts etc, or simply because of a packrat mentality(guilty there).

The judgement can be based on the things one owns, but the reason for the judgement doesn't. Judgement in itself is a choice to judge and that's based on other things(psychological etc) then the target ;)

In some cases the object of judgement doesn't even matter as you simply just want to judge the person you dislike.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The shit you own/watch/listen to says a lot about you.

If you've got a shelf full of DVD's of friends & sex in the city, a CD rack full of dizzee rascal and you own an orange Focus ST you're obviously a cunt.

Orange Focus STs are awesome.

Same goes for apple products. They scream "I've got more money than sense" :)

Or, they scream; "its my work phone because I have a more interesting job than you".

Himse

FH is my second home
Can't believe people still care about what smart phone people have..

Himse

FH is my second home
Another apple user spotted. Total inability to read the serious level of the thread, combined with butthurt.

Thanks for rising to my bait placed for Scouse, you win a cookie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom