Little factoid

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
...just looking at some stats on which devices access our free in-store wifi. We get a thousand-odd connects a day, and 60%+ are Apple devices. Android may be on the up but you wouldn't think it looking around here (Safari is the second most popular browser on the website as well).

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
People who spend way too much money on devices that are more about style and marketing also like to shop in-store for items that are also more about style and marketing than because of actual need ... I'm shocked. :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Also, people with Iphones are usually douchebags who can't stay off facebook for 5 minutes :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Also, people without iPhones are usually humble people, who will happily use up their internet allowance rather than leeching someones Wi-Fi.

leggy

Probably Scottish
In a recent survey, it was shown that 10 out of 7 people with Android devices give on average 50% more to charity than an equal, but disproportionate, number of people with iOS devices. They are also, on average, less likely to die of AIDS related illnesses from using facebook.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
so...apple fans are cunts? apple fans can't work out how to turn off their wifi because nobody at apple thought it would be a logical thing for a user to do? apple devices wake up to phone home periodically? WHICH IS IT IM DYING TO KNOW :eek:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
To conclude, if you own more than 1 apple product you're a cunt. If you only own one apple device, you are probably a cunt.

Chilly

Balls of steel
To conclude, if you own more than 1 apple product you're a cunt. If you only own one apple device, you are probably a cunt.
I own the most expensive and the cheapest (that's still worth having). Does one offset t'other?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I own the most expensive and the cheapest (that's still worth having). Does one offset t'other?

Not really considering they're both massively overpriced bits of tat.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I bet you have an ironic jumper too.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Grow up the lot of you....

*sent from my iPad*

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
So what? Let unsavy users use whatever devices they like. We pros know that Nokia is still king.

This post may or may not contain traces of sarcasm.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Nokia will be back..when the mases realise how shite ipoons are and how much google data mine...we might even see symbian again

leggy

Probably Scottish
On a serious note. TdC - it doesn't matter which I own... the answer is still the same. Cuntoid.

I had an android device for years and it always crashed and took ages to get a gps fix. My iphone doesn't have that problem and was actually cheaper. I don't have AIDS (yet) and I was a cunt before I bought the phone. What's changed? I have to stand in the cold for approximately 1 minute less before ismooth run tells me I still run like a 70 year old war vet with rickets.

So to summarize: The total number of people who give a fuck about what gadget you own is roughly the same as the number of times old.toht has agreed with Scouse.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That's all good and well but Android makes your penis at least 2 inches longer.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Blimey, one little post and pages of fanboy drivel follows. They're only phones.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I watched a vid showing how the Note kicked the sorry ass of the Ipoon5 on every level and I agreed with every word, even though it was in Tiawanese.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Chilly i wasn't being that serious, if i'm talking seriously then i don't care what phone other people use. I can see the points in having an i-whatever, or a touchscreen, but not for me. Calls and texts, all i need from a phone :D

leggy

Probably Scottish
I never fail to be amused when I'm judged for the shit I own. Or the shit I watch. Or the shit I listen to. Judge me on the shit I create - the size, composition and odour are all up for criticism.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People can't seem to function without judging, comparing and behind back chattery. It's probably rooted in the lack of importance people really have and as such need to compare, or judge, to make themselves feel more important to not blow their heads off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom