Little advice if possible ...

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Lo again ppl,

seeing as i might be very close to a comeback to daoc after like 7 months away i'm looking for a little help with getting up and running again.

I'd like advice on a low maintenance class that i can use to get myself up and running again , i still have a lvl 50 so i can /level a char to help.

I was thinking something along the lines of a VW or chanter/eld... but i could be tempted toward a tank if costs aint too high as i've got squat left on my 2 chars after giving all to the guild.

Hopefully cyas all soon enough [ providing i'll get my CC next week or 2 ] :clap:

PS: don't go play SWG if u taking a break lol, takes longer to get a jedi than grinding to lvl 50 twice here as a solo tank :(

Blackchaos

Fledgling Freddie
i would go for a enchanter :) tanks may be more costy and they aint such good farmers

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, good tip indeed.. i could also roll another mentalist, full mana to farm mobs while running like a sissy girl :twak:

Btw.. could someone in Ilfirin Arda PM me and let me know the state of the guild.. would be nice to hear how things are going :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Try a light mentalist, a lot more fun than an enchanter.

Miho

Fledgling Freddie
Well, light menta indeed is great fun but then you practically need a BB too since menta doesn't have FS and with unbuffed pet you can harly pull anything ... ;)

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
mana enchanter for quick lvls mate, or u gona play ur bard again ? anyways pm me ingame anytime if u need help.... u rejoinin IA again? if so wil see u for sure :clap:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Miho said:
Well, light menta indeed is great fun but then you practically need a BB too since menta doesn't have FS and with unbuffed pet you can harly pull anything ... ;)
Can pull low purps with a salamander, unbuffed. ;)

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
prodical said:
mana enchanter for quick lvls mate, or u gona play ur bard again ? anyways pm me ingame anytime if u need help.... u rejoinin IA again? if so wil see u for sure :clap:

Well, as far as i know, i didn't take either Alblon or Speedr out of IA, so they should still be there, even though they aint listed on goa website thing.. it's only coz they been inactive for a good while :(

Anyways, my menta is mostly light anyways at lvl 44 , at 50 would be a nice nuker :)

Also, thanks for the replies so far, some help is better than none :D

[ Woohoo.. just finished D/L NF at 215k per sec lol ]

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
VW is a really fun class to play if u are in to the rpg side of the the game and very cheap to use as far as playing them, but i have heard u were an uber bard and so would probably be into rvr alot so VW aint a gr8 choice, if u wanna lvl really quick i would say mana chanter because u dont have to worry about having a buff bot etc they solo really well and farm easily so it would be a quick way to get back into the run of things imo
:flame:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I would roll a valewalker ..for the reason that you can always feel safe knowing that NO MATTER WHAT your class would NEVER ..EVER get nerfed ..

:p

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Yeah I would roll a valewalker ..for the reason that you can always feel safe knowing that NO MATTER WHAT your class would NEVER ..EVER get nerfed ..

its so true its funny :worthy:

sorry trigger but u know its ture lol

Athinz

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:

lol... funny but not true :p

i got a 49.75valewalker at the moment.. and at level 48 when i was unbuffed
i took down a toa'd up/arti'd up skald to 2% hp...i would have killed him if i didn't miss my second last hit.. and i wasn't buffed.

plus with buffs i can hit some mobs with 3rd part of side style combo for up to.... 1200damage.

and valewalkers pwn casters :p

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Athinz said:
That before or after you get mezzed/nearsighted from crazy range then 3 shotted with hax lifetap? :p

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
VW's

ValeWalkers are pretty cool and fun to play ... but as has happened to me and ive seen happening to Trigger on his screen ... his self buffs would go down and he would be like a Enchanter ... exept with no bt and no underhill ally to heal you ... oww it aint a pretty site /release

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
So your guild who you gave everything to, won't help you get back on your feet? ;P

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Athinz said:
lol... funny but not true :p

i got a 49.75valewalker at the moment.. and at level 48 when i was unbuffed
i took down a toa'd up/arti'd up skald to 2% hp...i would have killed him if i didn't miss my second last hit.. and i wasn't buffed.

plus with buffs i can hit some mobs with 3rd part of side style combo for up to.... 1200damage.

A valewalker is a wart on the arse of Hibernia ..period :p

Soulbow

Fledgling Freddie
Sarnat said:
So your guild who you gave everything to, won't help you get back on your feet? ;P

Speedr knows that whenever he appears back in Hib IA and other Friends of his will give whatever he wants Money/Items & Help so you Question about will guild Help is a bit negative.

Soulja
Soulbow
Soulsbot
Ensnare
Sharades
Photon
Godoftrees

P.S And welcome back Speedr and answer to you Question Enchanter/Light Ment.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbow said:
Speedr knows that whenever he appears back in Hib IA and other Friends of his will give whatever he wants Money/Items & Help so you Question about will guild Help is a bit negative.

aye too negative tbh, dont post that crap less u know the guild in question :twak:

Soulbow said:
P.S And welcome back Speedr and answer to you Question Enchanter/Light Ment

and yes he´s right speedr , soul know my chanter would rip his char a new ass in a duel ;)

Soulbow

Fledgling Freddie
and yes he´s right speedr , soul know my chanter would rip his char a new ass in a duel.

Hee Hee and I love you 2 Prod :sex: New ass hee hee well everytime I stood behind you Elf Ass it Seemed like it was a Firby's infront of me :cheers:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Soulbow said:
and yes he´s right speedr , soul know my chanter would rip his char a new ass in a duel.

Hee Hee and I love you 2 Prod :sex: New ass hee hee well everytime I stood behind you Elf Ass it Seemed like it was a Firby's infront of me :cheers:

u should see his lady friends ... :m00:

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
whats ure dex ....

jus cause ur acc is played by the guy from that island..... hi kelltic! ;)

yeah soul i´ll see u ingame soon, taking a break from it atm. enjoying the sunshine :cool:

oh and btw elf > firb > celt :eek2:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
C U Back soon m8 ;) wondered where u were lol prob c a sunburnt Elf in DL soon then

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
prodical said:
jus cause ur acc is played by the guy from that island..... hi kelltic! ;)

yeah soul i´ll see u ingame soon, taking a break from it atm. enjoying the sunshine :cool:

oh and btw elf > firb > celt :eek2:

Aye..the island man ...

liloe

It's my birthday today!
VW's got nerfed already =)) Their melee dmg was reduced =))

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbow said:
"Speedr knows that whenever he appears back in Hib IA and other Friends of his will give whatever he wants Money/Items & Help"

-Thank you, i knew someone would say it :p -

P.S And welcome back Speedr and answer to you Question Enchanter/Light Ment.

As you should still know, my menta Alblon was mostly light anyways, so he'll be fun when i sort him out.. even if he's only lvl 44 :)

And as for you Trigger... who's saying these things about me being an Uber Bard eh ... :p

however, due to the hated flash player subs pages , i can't even pay for my subs today coz it went all wonky on me a while ago... will have to wait till later to try again and see if it's updated my details :(

Cyas tonight with some luck :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
VW's got nerfed already =)) Their melee dmg was reduced =))

Ill kill you with my bear hands ...

thats not a typo ..I mean bear hands and not bare hands... :p

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Where u the guy who hit on my bard Weni or not but who cares

GO GO ill be joining Daoc soon too soo hopefully everyone wellcomes me back to IA :clap:

oh it has been toooo dam long...............

See u guys ingame in the near future.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I forgot smth =)) VW's got a big advantage, they MOW everything down =)) hihi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom