Triad changes and Hero possible solo specs

Gahn

Resident Freddy
To have a fair chance to quickly kill both melee and casters i don't think the typical fotm board and sword spec will pay out so how about a "balanced" spec like 45 Shield, 44 Celtic Spear / LW, 39 Blades, 18 Parry?
Thoughts!

Sacre

Loyal Freddie
there can only be one spec for a rr9 hero! 50 blade, 32 cs, 23 parry, 42 shield.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
there can only be one spec for a rr9 hero! 50 blade, 32 cs, 23 parry, 42 shield.
(Don't say your speced 32 CS .... QQ and again qq) Thought by now that everybody hade figured out that u need to have 50 in lw or CS and 42 shield for slam.

50 CS 42 shield 39 blade 6 parry is only way to spec. You wont be able to do deacent dmg with 32 CS .....
(Think Elrand piced 34 blades to get abit more parry for some soloing but thats kinda the only change u can make if your going to group play, without being a complete gimp)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
(Don't say your speced 32 CS .... QQ and again qq) Thought by now that everybody hade figured out that u need to have 50 in lw or CS and 42 shield for slam.

50 CS 42 shield 39 blade 6 parry is only way to spec. You wont be able to do deacent dmg with 32 CS .....
(Think Elrand piced 34 blades to get abit more parry for some soloing but thats kinda the only change u can make if your going to group play, without being a complete gimp)

50cs/lw, 42shield (fk tactics), 34blades, 20 parry with 0 points (!!!) left to spend. There is nothing better, so you can end the discussion here and bow to me again! Thank you.

P.s. I might use some treewood (Sacre) for my spear if i switch back to spear, gdm tree's need to be chopped! :<

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

wrong.

for a solo spec, sacres is near perfect (would be perfect if he was blunt :p) you dont need 50 in CS or LW at high RR 32+18/19/20 is fine. You also keep the defence from s/s or b/s and the best style in hib (if you go blunt) at 50 blunt, if the hero parries you probably die.

Its a very nice hybrid template 50 blunt, 10 second stun 2nd in parry chain, whip out the LW or CS to do 10 seconds worth of heavy positional styles. most of the time people purge the 2 second stun from the block reactive anyway, so purging stun isnt really an issue :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
And speaking of chopping wood, i want SoK encounter for mah hewo! And a nice spearo hero template to go with it. That 50% abla on sok is just too good to leave laying around with all these fotm arms.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
50cs/lw, 42shield (fk tactics), 34blades, 20 parry with 0 points (!!!) left to spend. There is nothing better, so you can end the discussion here and bow to me again! Thank you.
Thats the one elrand piced but as I said just to be able to handle the solopart abit better for grouplay that extra parry aint really needed.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
wrong.

for a solo spec, sacres is near perfect (would be perfect if he was blunt :p) you dont need 50 in CS or LW at high RR 32+18/19/20 is fine. You also keep the defence from s/s or b/s and the best style in hib (if you go blunt) at 50 blunt, if the hero parries you probably die.

Its a very nice hybrid template 50 blunt, 10 second stun 2nd in parry chain, whip out the LW or CS to do 10 seconds worth of heavy positional styles. most of the time people purge the 2 second stun from the blunt reactive anyway, so purging stun isnt really an issue :p

Hmm ye it is interresting for solo perhaps, though it makes me wonder.

50blunt/blade over 50cs/lw. What will dish out more dmg over time (?) and vs squisy targets i'd rather have the 50lw/cs anyway. To add to that, you can have cele tincture's running for your 2h, but your 1h is closer to capped spd anyway.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Thats the one elrand piced but as I said just to be able to handle the solopart abit better for grouplay that extra parry aint really needed.

Ye true, but i get more util from 34/20 then from 39/6. Plus there's 0 points left to spend, which i like :|

I don't get anything but a little weaponskill from it and the slowed effect is in the blade parry chain aswell. I'd rather have 14+ in parry then for solo purpose.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
For solo 50 blunt 50 shield rest parry ...

For group 50 lw 42 shield 39 blunt ...

Respecced my hero like 20 times and this is what i have learned ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom