listen up albies

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by arandra
get over it , u take it back , we' have it back again
pinpong relic , steal the Hibs relics, they are even fewer than us mids ...

rough translation provided by Nol
Hi, I'm a tit, I will remain a tit as long as you play the game in the vein it was meant to be played. If you come take my security blanket in a fair fight. Then me, Tit numero uno, and the rest of my tits will come and WTFPWN!1! your npc guards while you're sleeping...'cos we are tits.

kthnxbye

K

kirennia

Originally posted by stunned
You mean taking it only due to numbers ?

Yeah, sorry our 200 on the relic keep killed the only 1fg you sent to defend the relics in 20 minutes we were there :ROFLMAO:

G

Gordonax

get over it , u take it back , we' have it back again
pinpong relic , steal the Hibs relics, they are even fewer than us mids ...

Once the cycle of alarmclock raids start, no one will plan a primetime raid again - there's no point in committing the time and effort that it takes to do a raid primetime if you know that the morning after, some dingbats with an alarmclock will have taken them back. That means that the majority of people (who have lives and don't want to get up at 5am to kill some NPCs) will NEVER get to experience a relic raid.

Alarm clock raids reduce the potential fun of the game for all realms. That's why they suck. How many times am I going to have to say this before it starts getting through to you?

A

arandra

i wounder who

oki lets see ... i have been called dumb fuck , retared , kid , and god knows what ... and me think it only reflect the person who spoke those words in the first time.... BUT i will not hold it again you .. because this is a game , and some of you people keep forgetting that...some smartass desided to coment age . well i am 33... guess i get a flame about that too soon.

all i hear is you suck that , and you suck this....maybe we ALL suck .... i suck ... do YOU have the balls to admit you suck ? prob not ... it only show the total lack of respect for other people.

i give a ratsass WHAT time what is taken... hey if people wanna take a relic at 7 am go ahead ... and when mids took the relics away rom the albies it was NOT 5am... well, it could be in some part of the world , but not where most people who play on excal live ....

So sweet dreams all, enjoy today . because tomorrow may never be.

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by alme
theyre not whining that u took it u retard, theyre whining over how u took it.

Originally posted by old.Nol
rough translation provided by Nol
Hi, I'm a tit, I will remain a tit as long as you play the game in the vein it was meant to be played. If you come take my security blanket in a fair fight. Then me, Tit numero uno, and the rest of my tits will come and WTFPWN!1! your npc guards while you're sleeping...'cos we are tits.

kthnxbye

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:m00:

D

deadkid

actually imagine (if albs have imagination) that some ppl work at night play in the morning some ppl play from the other side of the world and morning for them is evening for you and your primetime mean fuck to them, but hey, since you're albs u cant get it, coz u have no brain by default, now u can go and kiss my ass retards and flame your balls of and try to insult me to hell, since I dont give a fuck... /flame off

get servers up in the morning plz, thanx..

G

Gordonax

Re: i wounder who

oki lets see ... i have been called dumb fuck , retared , kid , and god knows what ... and me think it only reflect the person who spoke those words in the first time.... BUT i will not hold it again you .. because this is a game , and some of you people keep forgetting that...some smartass desided to coment age . well i am 33... guess i get a flame about that too soon.

all i hear is you suck that , and you suck this....maybe we ALL suck .... i suck ... do YOU have the balls to admit you suck ? prob not ... it only show the total lack of respect for other people.

i give a ratsass WHAT time what is taken... hey if people wanna take a relic at 7 am go ahead ... and when mids took the relics away rom the albies it was NOT 5am... well, it could be in some part of the world , but not where most people who play on excal live ....

So sweet dreams all, enjoy today . because tomorrow may never be.

Perhaps people have called you all the above because you seem to be incapable of actually arguing that alarmclock raids are a good thing? Instead you just go "I don't care!" which is profoundly dumb, and the usual kind of thing that a teenager says when his mum grounds him?

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by deadkid
actually imagine (if albs have imagination) that some ppl work at night play in the morning some ppl play from the other side of the world and morning for them is evening for you and your primetime mean fuck to them, but hey, since you're albs u cant get it, coz u have no brain by default, now u can go and kiss my ass retards and flame your balls of and try to insult me to hell, since I dont give a fuck... /flame off

And if it had been the 30-odd Mids who regularly RvR at that hour that'd taken the relic I wouldn't have had a problem. But instead lots of people who *don't* play from different time zones, work nights, etc, set their alarm clocks and got up especially to take some undefended relics.

For someone who's very ready to call others retards on the basis of the realm button they clicked on the first day they played, you don't seem to think things through much.

Users who are viewing this thread