listen up albies

A

arandra

Guest
get over it , u take it back , we' have it back again
pinpong relic , steal the Hibs relics, they are even fewer than us mids ...
 
R

-RG-Jaond

Guest
jepp leave us mids alone, the grass is much greener in hib :D
 
O

old.CrazyMuppet

Guest
We're determined to see just how deep the rabbithole goes.
 
M

Maoni

Guest
well...hibs deserve their relics....enough said
 
D

Deletium

Guest
Originally posted by vintervargen
because we have the balls to run caster grps? :D
Oh u mean like, because ur the only ones that can do really viable caster grps ? :D
 
L

lac_desariel

Guest
Originally posted by Deletium
Oh u mean like, because ur the only ones that can do really viable caster grps ? :D
WTF I take that as an Insult to my Caster groups.. Are you telling me GOL caster groups Are not Viable?
 
F

foeewithin

Guest
Originally posted by lac_desariel
WTF I take that as an Insult to my Caster groups.. Are you telling me GOL caster groups Are not Viable?
the only thing that is good with your grp is the stealthads :p
 
F

- Fedaykin -

Guest
lol @ poster you dumb fuck

WHEN we take it and you alarmclock us again we'll take it back primetime again and again and again

i doubt albion would mind as much if you took it the fair and honest way;

w0rd!
 
I

iceflower

Guest
>steal the Hibs relics, they are even fewer than us mids ...

Actually if Albion leadership isnt planning to snatch all the relics they are not ambitous enough. Settling for anything except all six relics wont do.
 
S

Subedai-Samil

Guest
vaible caster grps eh?
think out TB caster grp has killed enough for it to be viable.
 
R

Ravenbourne

Guest
mid caster groups cant press 1 button to win, they dont like them
 
M

Moza

Guest
Originally posted by arandra
get over it , u take it back , we' have it back again
pinpong relic , steal the Hibs relics, they are even fewer than us mids ...
starting to get bored of being in odins?

emain withdrawl? coldturkey!
 
A

alme

Guest
theyre not whining that u took it u retard, theyre whining over how u took it.
 
C

chronictank

Guest
here we go again
Whine whine whine flame flame flame

....grow up
 
M

marczje

Guest
T'b caster grps and gol perform pretty well, its just that both the pow relic from alb is far from easy to defend and the hib one is full with a couple hundred manabombs :p
 
C

chronictank

Guest
theyre not whining that u took it u retard, theyre whining over how u took it.
And they are still whining.

Whats happened has happened, is there a solution.no
Mids wont let the albs run in and take it, albs wont stop the raids.

Let the albs have it....
THen they will say the performed another prime time relic raid blah blah blah
despite being handed the relics.

There is no easy solution, since neither side will give way.
 
F

-frostor-

Guest
Originally posted by marczje
T'b caster grps and gol perform pretty well, its just that both the pow relic from alb is far from easy to defend and the hib one is full with a couple hundred manabombs :p
 
A

Aussie-

Guest
Originally posted by arandra
get over it , u take it back , we' have it back again
pinpong relic , steal the Hibs relics, they are even fewer than us mids ...
why do you sound so scared. did you do smth wrong?
 
F

-Freezingwiz-

Guest
Re: Re: listen up albies

Originally posted by Aussie-
why do you sound so scared. did you do smth wrong?
it is bacause his mom said he should go to bed early... so he can´t be online after 21 cet
 
N

noaim

Guest
Originally posted by Ravenbourne
mid caster groups cant press 1 button to win, they dont like them
You are right, we cant press 1 button and win, but thats EXACTLY what hib castergroups can do. That button is called GP.

I have fought castergroups with GP down...with a really bad tankgroup we have gotten the jump and none of them managed to even harm us, except for possibly 1 qc pbae...and the other 2 tanks didnt assist me at all, had GP been up we would have been sooo dead.
 
S

squalion

Guest
Originally posted by noaim
You are right, we cant press 1 button and win, but thats EXACTLY what hib castergroups can do. That button is called GP.

I have fought castergroups with GP down...with a really bad tankgroup we have gotten the jump and none of them managed to even harm us, except for possibly 1 qc pbae...and the other 2 tanks didnt assist me at all, had GP been up we would have been sooo dead.

imo hib caster grps > everyone else,
(apart from one time when alb caster grp killed like 50 ppl that were semi afk bashing on some keep in mid lol, now lets never talk about it again)
 
K

Kicks

Guest
Made a ton of rps from that rezzing - again pls ;)
 
S

stunned

Guest
Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
lol @ poster you dumb fuck

WHEN we take it and you alarmclock us again we'll take it back primetime again and again and again

i doubt albion would mind as much if you took it the fair and honest way;

w0rd!
You mean taking it only due to numbers ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

S
Replies
15
Views
933
Thamiles
T
A
Replies
4
Views
473
del_eneste
D
X
Replies
33
Views
1K
old.m0000
O
O
Replies
14
Views
948
Lumikki
L
N
Replies
6
Views
550
Karlo
K
Top Bottom