Life and times of English Cluster 2001-2007

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Wow, thats a great movie, well done. :)

I've not been back to DAOC for a while now, but is still one of the best MMO's I've played. Heres hoping WAR brings the most of us back together.

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Very nice and to the point, well done Eble !

And R.I.P. Dyvet.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
the memories,

makes you wanne cry, doesn`t it ?

i loved those days

Right_Eye

Banned
Why are people still saying nice i really dont get it ?

if you want to post screenshots simply post an album hosted so people can see them in normal quality and zoom in to see detail if they wish rather than watch some blurry bollocks over gay music... flame away its fucking 100% true

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Why are people still saying nice i really dont get it ?

if you want to post screenshots simply post an album hosted so people can see them in normal quality and zoom in to see detail if they wish rather than watch some blurry bollocks over gay music... flame away its fucking 100% true

My apologies Brite, it all has become clear now.

You always were my 'one button hero'

Eble

Conway

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks. I left back at Christmas, and only check these boards when seriously bored now. Its nice to see a positive look back on things. Too easy to remember the death throes and the few people who really needed their heads adjusting. There were also a lot of good people and a lot of fun times.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
You realise that on Bossiney there're AC raids daily, yet it's the biggest cluster in the world atm.
There's a bit of a difference AC'ing on a cluster/server that has the means to put up at least a fg opposite the RR and a server that struggles to get 1 or 2 peeps to go up against an AC.
Especially if those who ACed could easily do it it with only a moderate amount of organization in primetime.

Danita

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Nice one elbe :) It's been a blast indeed.

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
remember alot of those happenings, looking for my old screenshots for example caer nazgul where 30ish trebs were planted by us (nazgul) to defend against 70+ albs

Appollo

Part of the furniture
remember alot of those happenings, looking for my old screenshots for example caer nazgul where 30ish trebs were planted by us (nazgul) to defend against 70+ albs

I think i remember that, it was Beno in OF ? the lag was lolz.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Some fond memories, even the old style quickbars and buttons lol.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
It was really good made me smile in good memory .. thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom