Food Lidl Bacon Fries and Cheese Puffs

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
You can eat all the cheap Bacon fries you like, but when you return to Smiths, you know what you've been missing.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You can eat all the cheap Bacon fries you like, but when you return to Smiths, you know what you've been missing.

I eat Smiths all the time, infact I have a multipack in my kitchen cupboard right now. The LIDL ones are excellent though, taste great and far far better value than Smiths.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
On topic!! woo yay me!

I always get those little mini milky way bars and the mini bounty ones (can't recall the names but they are exactly the same as the branded ones), have a whole draw full of the suckers.

Aww the Fun size lady likes fun size choccies awwwwwwwww ....

=CUTE.gif

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

=CUTE.gif

Oi, how do you know she is fun-sized?!?! Is there something going on here that I need to know about as forum morale and standards officer?

Ezteq

Queen of OT

=CUTE.gif

haha that's brilliant, there is my comeback for the next time someone takes the piss out of me for being short!

...dude, I'm not short, I'm fun sized!!

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Who the fuck doesn't like MSG? I coat my cock in it and all the toddlers down the play school love it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Who the fuck doesn't like MSG? I coat my cock in it and all the toddlers down the play school love it.

You have learned your lessons well my young apprentice, soon the time will come where you shall be powerful enough to strike down your master and assume the mantle of Dark Lord for yourself!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
lol yup i got a whole stash of those, ask russ & ed, they have seen my 'draw of shame' hehe

Bah, I have been hoping to see your 'draws of shame' for ages but I always imagined them to be crotchless not full of mini chocolate bars. :(

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Got some rashers and cheesy puffs from lidl earlier, great recommendation cho. Yummy snacks :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Got some rashers and cheesy puffs from lidl earlier, great recommendation cho. Yummy snacks :)

:) Glad you enjoyed fella, would kill for some bacon fries atm but the cupboard is now bare. :(

Any chance you can check for MSG on the ingrediants please bud?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
lol yup i got a whole stash of those, ask russ & ed, they have seen my 'draw of shame' hehe

Tis true, she does indeed have 2 'draws of shame', one in the kitchen

.........and the other in the bedroom:eek2:

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
:) Glad you enjoyed fella, would kill for some bacon fries atm but the cupboard is now bare. :(

Any chance you can check for MSG on the ingrediants please bud?

No MSG or artificial colours and flavours in either rashers or cheese puffs.

"you must spread rep" :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
No MSG or artificial colours and flavours in either rashers or cheese puffs.

"you must spread rep" :(

You know they are good when they become rep worthy. :D

For 69p they are unbelievable value. It might be a shit looking store but LIDL do some decent stuff at rock bottom prices.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Did you sneak back in and burgle her bedroom??? DUDE EW!!!

I feel so violated...and so sad I didn't even notice when it was happening :(

In other news; I have just had a tub of the new Ben & Jerrys flavour 'coconutterly fair' and low it was good!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
working my way through a bag of cheese puffs as we speak...very nice, not as cheesy as wotsits and haven;t dyed my finggers orange lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom