Food Lidl Bacon Fries and Cheese Puffs

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Immense. Made by Crusti Croc. 65p for a massive bag of each, the cheese puffs are as close to Wotsits that I have ever seen or tasted. The texture is bang on and the taste is almost 100% except a touch saltier which personally I really like, especially with a cold beer. Now the Bacon Fries, nomnomnom, best supermarket Bacon Fries around and believe me I have tasted them all. The sheer amount you get in a bag for 65p is just staggering.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Ha, we got some of these today at work too, The bacon fries are just like frazzels

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ha, we got some of these today at work too, The bacon fries are just like frazzels

A little bit better texture than frazzles imo but same brilliant flavour, gram for gram less than half the price of frazzles too. Oh and made with sunflower oil too iirc so healther than most other bacon fries as well. :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
There can be only 1 !

51YCc7sAApL.jpg

Lidl ones are ok tho i guess :D

Zede

Part of the furniture
have one close, will try the godly bacon fries !

Zede

Part of the furniture
For 65p you won't be disappointed. :D

new polish babe worthy of the Fh naughty sections workin there, maybe when I show her my fries i'll get the knowing 'ohhh he likes bacon, i like a bacon man' wink that we all know and love.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
meh I gotta go back to lidl and return some effing prawns I brought yesterday, got home and saw the use by date was 08/03/11!!! not amused, I may demand a bag of cheese puffs as compensation tbh.

Lethul

FH is my second home
new polish babe worthy of the Fh naughty sections workin there, maybe when I show her my fries i'll get the knowing 'ohhh he likes bacon, i like a bacon man' wink that we all know and love.

Is there any men who don't like bacon?
And if there is, are you qualified as a man if you don't like bacon? :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Is there any men who don't like bacon?
And if there is, are you qualified as a man if you don't like bacon? :)
it means nothing!

I like bacon and I'm no man and I know men who like bacon who are just basically cream puffs on legs. Liking bacon does not qualify you as a man!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Only thing i've found in Lidl here are those very VERY yummy bacon flavored chips. Unless the brits call those chip type things fries too :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
it means nothing!

I like bacon and I'm no man and I know men who like bacon who are just basically cream puffs on legs. Liking bacon does not qualify you as a man!!!

I didn't say that tho! I just said can you be a man if you DON'T like bacon, not that you are a man if you like bacon :)

Is liking bacon a prerequist of being a man?!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I didn't say that tho! I just said can you be a man if you DON'T like bacon, not that you are a man if you like bacon :)

ooooh lol misread!

Is liking bacon a prerequist of being a man?!

no lol from my experience being a useless, complete bastard lying fraud qualifies you for that position, bacon likage has nothing to do with the equasion :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
no lol from my experience being a useless, complete bastard lying fraud qualifies you for that position, bacon likage has nothing to do with the equasion :D

Tell me, has any of these lying fraud bastards not liked bacon? ;)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
they were probably lying about if if they said they did or did not tbh lol; men I trust thee not!!!

[edit: rofl sorry cho, have threadjacked your perfectly nice thread about cheap consumable lidl snacks and turned it into a rant of Miss Havisham proportions...I shall just go slip into my spider encrusted wedding dress and mutter darkly by the fireside]

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
they were probably lying about if if they said they did or did not tbh lol; men I trust thee not!!!

[edit: rofl sorry cho, have threadjacked your perfectly nice thread about cheap consumable lidl snacks and turned it into a rant of Miss Havisham proportions...I shall just go slip into my spider encrusted wedding dress and mutter darkly by the fireside]

No no feel free, I have made my point anyway. Buy your snacks at LIDL for pennies! :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
On topic!! woo yay me!

I always get those little mini milky way bars and the mini bounty ones (can't recall the names but they are exactly the same as the branded ones), have a whole draw full of the suckers.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
On topic!! woo yay me!

I always get those little mini milky way bars and the mini bounty ones (can't recall the names but they are exactly the same as the branded ones), have a whole draw full of the suckers.
Dont tell papacho that, he will be disapointed you are into small chocolate colored things... :p

Will

/bin/su
Before I rush down to Lidl and buy some Bacon Fries I need to know, do they have MSG in them? It gives me migraines and I don't want to be disappointed.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Before I rush down to Lidl and buy some Bacon Fries I need to know, do they have MSG in them? It gives me migraines and I don't want to be disappointed.

My packet went in the bin yesterday and they were taken this morning, the cheese puffs defo have a NO MSG label on the front so I would imagine the Bacon Fries are the same bud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom