Lfg

aika

Can't get enough of FH
We actually had one ranger, one sb, and one hunter to deal with besides from you and friend.

So.. no, i can't handle it with your so called "even numbers"

But we both know i can handle you :D

/hug

yeah so you killed my 2500 hp champ once when I had everything down and I got nearsighted.. grats I guess
try to play a less OP char :>

but lets see you when i have at least some banelords up :)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Thats Realm Rank Eleven Level Two 2 u.

Smite clerics at rr11 are groovy :)

and sush about leet skillz m8zor, dont want the rest of FH to know almost all RR11s are crap players, apart from you ofc :)

you alone are clueless, shouldnt be mentioning anyone else, spend a couple more years playing and you might learn the class :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
you alone are clueless, shouldnt be mentioning anyone else, spend a couple more years playing and you might learn the class :)

toxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :> <3<3<3 :wub:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
we killed those 5 clueless mids as a duo :(
and I would hardly call you 2, when you had a merc necro sorc wiz and ofc a di bot in tower.. think I didnt see the grp heal spam? :)

btw here's a tip: use spreadheal.

we never had merc. Necro poped up after we killed you 1rst time and wasnt in group...in fact Necro actually helped you! The bastard was breaking the mezz and roots :D
So basically was me (sorc), Zerubiel (wiz) and MY BB! ...actually thats 2 active players vs 3 active players (champ/warden/ranger) :p.............not to mention your mid hunter friends -.-

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Zede, you have made a mistake. Like me.

I resubbed today, all I have found are the usual assholes like Soulja and Douglas grouped with a bunch of stealthers, zerging the shit out of everything while whining on FH about the nasty Albs.

Soulja ran through the whole fucking Bowl to his precious tower with one Alb on it, his Hib friends stealthed and waiting for him to arrive so they could gank the one Alb there, I just came in so died too.

Later, going to the Bowl again, see Douglas who attacks me and calls in for his buddies. Died again.

Have fun with the RPs, I am going back to playing something else. Waste of money.

Its called Skills Mani!! :p At least according to late hib knowledge ^^
I´ve never seen a realm do groups of rangers assist shooting as much as this realm does :p
Most of those rangers have no skills whatsoever so to avoid soloing and dieing they outskill ppl like that :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
btw here's a tip: use spreadheal.

Was a bb for god sake :) Just the fact i pressed one of the right buttons while playing sorc aswell is a deed worthy of a prize :D
I dont have dual logging skills as horner!! :D :D lmao

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I´ve never seen a realm do groups of rangers assist shooting as much as this realm does :p

Pedants corner
No other realm has ranjas so thats hardly surprising!

And at Man - you cant be pissed off that you got killed a few times surely? It is a bit more dog eat dog these days and think the chances of being left to solo are pretty slim unless youve got a name for yourself. Don't think you can entirely dodge the hypocrit label either here.

Why dont you run the sorc btw, should be able to take small groups solo with that.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Pedants corner
No other realm has ranjas so thats hardly surprising!

And at Man - you cant be pissed off that you got killed a few times surely? It is a bit more dog eat dog these days and think the chances of being left to solo are pretty slim unless youve got a name for yourself. Don't think you can entirely dodge the hypocrit label either here.

Why dont you run the sorc btw, should be able to take small groups solo with that.

Im not pissed off :) just stating a fact comparing hib archers agaisnt alb/mid archers.
And the reason i dont run sorc is for the same reason i pointed out before :)
Example:
1-passing bowl
2-getting shot
3-face/qc mezz
4-another ranger(s) shoots me
5-And another
6-dead :p

I dont mind the adding but im surely not gonna give them free rps. So i just get a group and kill them as many times as needed till they feel sick of playing group archers. Ye im one of those believers of what goes around comes around xD

PS: blah blah blah you know very well when i was speaking of rangers was a generalization of archer classes.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Im not pissed off :) just stating a fact comparing hib archers agaisnt alb/mid archers.
And the reason i dont run sorc is for the same reason i pointed out before :)
Example:
1-passing bowl
2-getting shot
3-face/qc mezz
4-another ranger(s) shoots me
5-And another
6-dead :p

I dont mind the adding but im surely not gonna give them free rps. So i just get a group and kill them as many times as needed till they feel sick of playing group archers. Ye im one of those believers of what goes around comes around xD

PS: blah blah blah you know very well when i was speaking of rangers was a generalization of archer classes.

The bit after my ranja japery was aimed at Manisch, not you Kin.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
we never had merc. Necro poped up after we killed you 1rst time and wasnt in group...in fact Necro actually helped you! The bastard was breaking the mezz and roots :D
So basically was me (sorc), Zerubiel (wiz) and MY BB! ...actually thats 2 active players vs 3 active players (champ/warden/ranger) :p.............not to mention your mid hunter friends -.-

You killed us first time? You killed us only once when we suicided on you in the end.. and well you had some rr2 dual wielder with you, was a merc afaik ;E

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Maybe in your world :p. There is nothing a Sorc can do against PS&FZ-Rangers with a RR12 Druid next to them and I never was a fun of running a Sorc solo MoC'ing stuff down, or running full body spec and damage RAs and two-shotting casters before they can face you.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
yeah so you killed my 2500 hp champ once when I had everything down and I got nearsighted.. grats I guess
try to play a less OP char :>

but lets see you when i have at least some banelords up :)

Come open field brother, then i'l kill you again. :clap:

And whats with the OP char?

If anyone is playing an OP char, its you.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe in your world :p. There is nothing a Sorc can do against PS&FZ-Rangers with a RR12 Druid next to them and I never was a fun of running a Sorc solo MoC'ing stuff down, or running full body spec and damage RAs and two-shotting casters before they can face you.

Well you can give it a good shot. I'd say a decent sorc would be in with a chance. And how often do you actually meet a ranger with a rr12 druid next to him? We all lose some m8, but you can leave fights as well. You could group up with Kinetic and get something together to stick it to us hibs. Bet horner wouldnt be so defeatist :p

But if you leaving the sorc at home coz its easy mode then fair enough.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If they do cluster you can all form an orderly queue so I can get my lone enforcer title :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Come open field brother, then i'l kill you again. :clap:

And whats with the OP char?

If anyone is playing an OP char, its you.

I'm always in the open field, problem is your friends and you are usually found near towers :(

and yeah fire wizards are not OP at all... get a clue?

whats so OP about champs? maybe in 1v1 against a melee char...

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
I'm always in the open field, problem is your friends and you are usually found near towers :(

Because if i run futher away, i will get perfed, zerged, shot, or in any other way killed.

and yeah fire wizards are not OP at all... get a clue?

whats so OP about champs? maybe in 1v1 against a melee char...

I'm the one playing the wizard not you, get a clue?

Champs are OP.

Can easely take out both tanks and casters.

Clone yourself 8 times and grp em all, then you'l see that there is no other grp who can kill you. /shrug

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Because if i run futher away, i will get perfed, zerged, shot, or in any other way killed.

I'm the one playing the wizard not you, get a clue?

Champs are OP.

Can easely take out both tanks and casters.

Clone yourself 8 times and grp em all, then you'l see that there is no other grp who can kill you. /shrug

ok :) highest spec bolt in game, 2nd highest specnuke with a debuff on it (all in the same spec!) and nearsight is perfectly normal.

and 8 champs will be killed by some grp with cc :E

did you play a champ? I can lend you mine and we will see how well you kill on it ;>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom