Lfg

Zede

Part of the furniture
For what its worth ive resubbed for a month.

My next door neighbour is newly hooked on wow ( my fault) but I want to show him what its like in ( very limited!) rvr - heck even dyvet is "better" pvp than wow in many ways !

send me a pm here if anyone is organising any groups..

My cleric is RR11L2 for those playing who dont know me ( thats like 90% of the remaining playerbase) Apart from the fact I keep trying to cast power word :shield & dots im up for it :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Zede, you have made a mistake. Like me.

I resubbed today, all I have found are the usual assholes like Soulja and Douglas grouped with a bunch of stealthers, zerging the shit out of everything while whining on FH about the nasty Albs.

Soulja ran through the whole fucking Bowl to his precious tower with one Alb on it, his Hib friends stealthed and waiting for him to arrive so they could gank the one Alb there, I just came in so died too.

Later, going to the Bowl again, see Douglas who attacks me and calls in for his buddies. Died again.

Have fun with the RPs, I am going back to playing something else. Waste of money.

Zede

Part of the furniture

I resubbed today, all I have found are the usual assholes like Soulja and Douglas grouped with a bunch of stealthers, zerging the shit out of everything while whining on FH about the nasty Albs.

Soulja ran through the whole fucking Bowl to his precious tower with one Alb on it, his Hib friends stealthed and waiting for him to arrive so they could gank the one Alb there, I just came in so died too.

Later, going to the Bowl again, see Douglas who attacks me and calls in for his buddies. Died again.

Have fun with the RPs, I am going back to playing something else. Waste of money.

lets see dougie try it if u had a RR11L2 cleric in tow.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved

i was grped with soul and others all day defending and attacking alb land u come to towers what u expect we seen u come to tower 2nd time and ran away to bowl why come to a tower if u dont want to be attacked

Zede

Part of the furniture
i was grped with soul and others all day defending and attacking alb land u come to towers what u expect we seen u come to tower 2nd time and ran away to bowl why come to a tower if u dont want to be attacked

bet your hunter is S1 gimp :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

I know that you lack reading comprehension, you also lack writing skills, you smell like you skipped the elementary school, he is a hint: read up, try to understand, come back again.

Oh wait, you failed to do so all the way til RR12, you are beyond hope.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
I know that you lack reading comprehension, you also lack writing skills, you smell like you skipped the elementary school, he is a hint: read up, try to understand, come back again.

Oh wait, you failed to do so all the way til RR12, you are beyond hope.

be careful manish when you insult people and know nothing about them, i know both doug and soul and they are well able to understand the written language.

also i find its funny that someone of your limited gaming ability can whine about more skilled players. i would say 99% of people would take douglas or soulja over you in an rvr grp any day. :kissit:

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
enjoy most the fact that you mention 11l2 all the time, like you ever knew how to play the class anyway

better you respecced back to smite and whine about how shit smite clerics are xD

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
No worries. Dig up the thread where you state that you always solo and stuff, obviously a suck head like had to be as bad as all the other noob rangers.

Drag it up that was back then Now it lot different seeing as every tom/Dick and Alb have a di bot stuck to they ass or Zerg you Down in end you just adjust.

If you don't like it join remotewanksess for Pve Twr/Keep time at 4 in morning.

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
be careful manish when you insult people and know nothing about them, i know both doug and soul and they are well able to understand the written language.

also i find its funny that someone of your limited gaming ability can whine about more skilled players. i would say 99% of people would take douglas or soulja over you in an rvr grp any day. :kissit:

Note like your opinion counts. And what is limited gaming ability please?

Also, I do understand why 99% of the people would take them while I don't group with every idiot I come across, only with some. You're just mixing up who is deciding :p.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
No worries. Dig up the thread where you state that you always solo and stuff, obviously a suck head like had to be as bad as all the other noob rangers.

Drag it up that was back then Now it lot different seeing as every tom/Dick and Alb have a di bot stuck to they ass or Zerg you Down in end you just adjust.

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Soulja

Jaja, same hypocrite bullshit I have been reading here over the years. It's simple, either you have principles or you don't. You don't, you use some stupid tower I didn't touch as an excuse for your shit panning (I mean I ML8 bombed you in the bowl and you kept running away to stealth near you buddies) and some other asshole Albs for ganking me in the bowl again.

But I guess using Douglas' logic I shall run through all the empty zones or just chat on advice and die of boredom because you guys lack empathy.

Zede

Part of the furniture
enjoy most the fact that you mention 11l2 all the time, like you ever knew how to play the class anyway

better you respecced back to smite and whine about how shit smite clerics are xD

Thats Realm Rank Eleven Level Two 2 u.

Smite clerics at rr11 are groovy :)

and sush about leet skillz m8zor, dont want the rest of FH to know almost all RR11s are crap players, apart from you ofc :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Jaja, same hypocrite bullshit I have been reading here over the years. It's simple, either you have principles or you don't. You don't, you use some stupid tower I didn't touch as an excuse for your shit panning (I mean I ML8 bombed you in the bowl and you kept running away to stealth near you buddies) and some other asshole Albs for ganking me in the bowl again.

But I guess using Douglas' logic I shall run through all the empty zones or just chat on advice and die of boredom because you guys lack empathy.

YAWN Welcome to Dyvet 2008

GOA Thank you for Resubbing sorry no Refunds

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
YAWN Welcome to Dyvet 2008

GOA Thank you for Resubbing sorry no Refunds

Soulja

Uh, I can get it refunded if I want. And no, it doesn't matter how much solo you were and stuff and how much you cried about the Alb zergers when you now do the same thing and still come to the forums and whine about them.

Take some pills dude or just zerg and add more (aka useless Ranger #3325365).

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Uh, I can get it refunded if I want. And no, it doesn't matter how much solo you were and stuff and how much you cried about the Alb zergers when you now do the same thing and still come to the forums and whine about them.

Take some pills dude or just zerg and add more (aka useless Ranger #3325365).

I Adapted can you ????

Seems you can't

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I Adapted can you ????

Seems you can't

Soulja

Roflmao, adapted... Adapted to what? To live with that it's horseshit coming out of your mouth? To that you have been a hypocrite in disguise and had your coming out when the server hit lowest population and quality of engagement.

Congratulations. You're my hero.

Your tone: "Those nasty Albs take our keeps and stuff when we are not there and run 4 DI bots and 5 accounts, look, there is a lonely Heretic who is being attacked by a RR12 Druid, let's help the Druid, those nasty Albs deserve it."

Amazing adaption there. I hope once you get raped by a gay you turn gay yourself or what ever your opposed sexual preference is as I don't mind gays. But this is your logic.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Roflmao, adapted... Adapted to what? To live with that it's horseshit coming out of your mouth? To that you have been a hypocrite in disguise and had your coming out when the server hit lowest population and quality of engagement.

Congratulations. You're my hero.

Your tone: "Those nasty Albs take our keeps and stuff when we are not there and run 4 DI bots and 5 accounts, look, there is a lonely Heretic who is being attacked by a RR12 Druid, let's help the Druid, those nasty Albs deserve it."

Amazing adaption there. I hope once you get raped by a gay you turn gay yourself or what ever your opposed sexual preference is as I don't mind gays. But this is your logic.

Nasty Tic against Druid you got that in 1 Manisch reason you Died Well speaks for it self IT WAS YOU Don't you get it MANISCH playing = DEAD MANISCH = FH Wine = More Cheese :)

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nasty Tic against Druid you got that in 1 Manisch reason you Died Well speaks for it self IT WAS YOU Don't you get it MANISCH playing = DEAD MANISCH = FH Wine = More Cheese :)

Soulja

Nasty Tic my ass, I hit /face in more than 5 seconds and I usually don't attack Druids, it's pointless to fight them for 10 minutes and have someone join, but being the retard he is, he had to attack and call you in.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
lol i didnt call anyone in as i sayed we seen u at hill at tower and ran for u

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Nasty Tic my ass, I hit /face in more than 5 seconds and I usually don't attack Druids, it's pointless to fight them for 10 minutes and have someone join, but being the retard he is, he had to attack and call you in.

It was you MANISCH what you problem anyone else we may have left but it was you WE DON'T LIKE YOU :twak:

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah lets call for backup zerubiel, cant handle it with even numbers? :)

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
yeah lets call for backup zerubiel, cant handle it with even numbers? :)

We actually had one ranger, one sb, and one hunter to deal with besides from you and friend.

So.. no, i can't handle it with your so called "even numbers"

But we both know i can handle you :D

/hug

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
We actually had one ranger, one sb, and one hunter to deal with besides from you and friend.

So.. no, i can't handle it with your so called "even numbers"

But we both know i can handle you :D

/hug

So that makes us 2 against the 3 hibis and 2 mids. And later on those 5 really clueless mids...."even numbers indeed" :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
we killed those 5 clueless mids as a duo :(
and I would hardly call you 2, when you had a merc necro sorc wiz and ofc a di bot in tower.. think I didnt see the grp heal spam? :)

btw here's a tip: use spreadheal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom