LF Shaman 40-45

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Looking for a Shaman between the levels 40-45 that would be interested in grouping with a 45 Reaver for some easy exp.

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
Don't do it, kids! This guy moans more than a whore who's getting paid for it.

a.

B

Ballad

Apathy said:

a.
Strange post Apathy. :p

I don't really get it... connection between the words "kid" and "Siphon" is self-evident, sure, but how are whores and shamen related with each other? :m00:

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Apathy said:

a.

"OMG Healers Embrace for 8p! Lend me 4p!"

multiply that line by seven and you get Apathy.

So you're not the right ass to speak about the subject :p

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Your kind of rude Siphon to be honest. First you left my guild for a childish reason, then when i tried to be nice to you, you ignored me. I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but your ignoring me ingame. I've pm'd you with atleast 4 groups that were looking for 45-50 shield tanks for some nice pbaoe exp and you just keep ignoring me. So much for being friendly :(

B

Ballad

Saigean said:
"OMG Healers Embrace for 8p! Lend me 4p!"

multiply that line by seven and you get Apathy.

So you're not the right ass to speak about the subject :p
OMG? You playing your necro? PL me!!!!! ;o

Multiply that line by infinite and you get Siphon.

Hakansson

Fledgling Freddie
Kaj said:
Your kind of rude Siphon to be honest. First you left my guild for a childish reason, then when i tried to be nice to you, you ignored me. I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but your ignoring me ingame. I've pm'd you with atleast 4 groups that were looking for 45-50 shield tanks for some nice pbaoe exp and you just keep ignoring me. So much for being friendly :(

Can always ask me now ^^

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Hakansson said:
Can always ask me now ^^

They are looking for skilled elite people!! So go back to your dungeon you ugly troll :p

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
Siphon doesn't join normal exp groups - he expects me to make all the groups for him. He labours under the misapprehension that the reaver is some kind of uberutility class which can do everything in any group. AAAARGH!

1p more to give back to him and I am FREE!

Seriously Sip, get a BB account. Don't destroy another person's happiness!

a.

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Apathy said:
Siphon doesn't join normal exp groups - he expects me to make all the groups for him. He labours under the misapprehension that the reaver is some kind of uberutility class which can do everything in any group. AAAARGH!

1p more to give back to him and I am FREE!

Seriously Sip, get a BB account. Don't destroy another person's happiness!

a.

I always join normal exp groups, I just never join "normal" german exp groups.

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Kaj said:

1. I dont even know who you are.
2. I've been in one guild since Core and that guild decided to abandon me in Volcanus after I LDd, because I was "too low" ... I had been in that group for several hours and all of a sudden a Necro in the grp tells me Im too low, but doesnt do anything, until I LD, then Im not invited back afterwords.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom