Lf 8man grp :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Got a fully templated rr7 zerker 100% weaponless specc with ml10 illusion and conflag.

any people run 8man anymore ? :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
stock-vector-pot-of-gold-at-the-end-of-the-rainbow-conceptual-piece-business-people-striving-to-reach-a-pot-3140692.jpg

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Got a fully templated rr7 zerker 100% weaponless specc with ml10 illusion and conflag.

any people run 8man anymore ? :)

U should try out the dragonslayer sword and conflag combo, thats way better than boi and conflag :)

and remember to have sok as 1h sword in your 2h slot :) that proc are win when u face a tank :)

And to your question: There are no EU 8man guilds going on Mid/Ywain anylonger!

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
U should try out the dragonslayer sword and conflag combo, thats way better than boi and conflag :)

and remember to have sok as 1h sword in your 2h slot :) that proc are win when u face a tank :)

And to your question: There are no EU 8man guilds going on Mid/Ywain anylonger!

cheers for the tips, gonna look em up, i do have sok atm but as 2hand in 2 hand slot, how do i change it if i like to ?

to bad for the eu grps :(

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
When you say dragon slayer sword, what exact name are you talking about ? i found a few i can't tell apart... :)

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
When you say dragon slayer sword, what exact name are you talking about ? i found a few i can't tell apart... :)

its the one for the zerker :) same stats as the champ zerker sword.. and with fumble and slash debuff proc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom