leveling nec and bot at same time

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm soon goingto get my bb account, if i get my bot to lvl 15 is it plausible to respec my necro at lvl 20 do servant and level with the bb's buffs full enh? or is it better to level with sight?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
I'm soon goingto get my bb account, if i get my bot to lvl 15 is it plausible to respec my necro at lvl 20 do servant and level with the bb's buffs full enh? or is it better to level with sight?

Personally, I'd reckon level with sight to 40.

The trick with buffing a servant necro is that the high stats from items and buffs near the top level gives really high abs to melee, and the heal proc the cleric has lets him handle large numbers of monsters at once for fast levelling.

However, a level 15 buffbot won't manage to make much difference to abs, and has no heal proc.

What it will tend to do is make your deathsight casting go faster and do more damage, enabling you to more easily chain oranges/reds to maximise your xp with 2 people.

If you were saying a level 50 buffbot with a 20 necro, then yes, death servant is fine from 20.

Darzil

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
so sight to 40 and respec to servant then?. at 50 i will have at least second healporc and some very good buffs on bb too.

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
so sight to 40 and respec to servant then?. at 50 i will have at least second healporc and some very good buffs on bb too.

you defnetly want the last healproc.
but yes respecing to servant at 40 sounds good. btw get fop on bb at lvl 40 that would speed things up ALOT!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Girafmad said:
but yes respecing to servant at 40 sounds good. btw get fop on bb at lvl 40 that would speed things up ALOT!

Think you cant get ml5 till level 45 :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
*Nerf no edit key :(

Personally, go sight all the way to 40 like the others are saying, then you can go have a laugh in Thidranki(mine was oldschool Thidranki, havent seen what they can do now)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Think you cant get ml5 till level 45 :(

No level limits on ML's, other than 40.

There were some limits at launch, but gone now.

Darzil

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Girafmad said:

Or get a third account and use a friar's superior heal proc !

Darzil

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Darzil said:
Or get a third account and use a friar's superior heal proc !

Darzil
or get 6-7 more accounts and make a FG for yourself! :D

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
lol, 7 account, i know i can make team necro. 6 buffed serv necros doing all mobs there is. :D

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:
lol, 7 account, i know i can make team necro. 6 buffed serv necros doing all mobs there is. :D

limit of 20 buffs as an ml4 bb :( - not enuff to go around

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
hmm, true3 bbs and 4 necros :) that should be ough buffs right?

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
No level limits on ML's, other than 40.

There were some limits at launch, but gone now.

Darzil

all gone? normaly it would be lvl 50 req for ml9 and 10 as far as i know.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
all gone? normaly it would be lvl 50 req for ml9 and 10 as far as i know.

Well, I know I've seen people less than 50 at ML10. Keane springs to mind, can't remember what level he was, but was less than 50. Adivo helped on at least a couple ML10's at level 48.

I think it was the last patch that removed the 46 level limit for the cold glands /use for the salamander incinerator. That used to stop people under 46 from getting ML6, until they made it a group encounter.

Mind you, it's not necessarily easy to do all the ML's without getting several levels, so if it's not all you're doing, it's unusual to get to ML10 without hitting 50.

Darzil

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
What I did, deathsight necro and bot in group from lvl 20-40. Or 1-40 if you wish. Bot specced full ench. Then do lvl 40-50 on necro with bot out of grp. When necro is 50, finish off bot to lvl 50. Took me about 4-5 days /played
Then you can pl whatever with necro+bot at tanglers w/o fop, goes shitfast until lvl 40ish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom