Lets all give a warn welcome....hehehe

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Lets all give a warm welcome to Lxn ... possibly the worst infil in EU !
Saw him today after a loooooooooong time around Beno t4 !

[WR]Mothman

Fledgling Freddie
Hellow another adder retard come back!!! u can start group with aim tipp quin and the rest :>

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Hellow another adder retard come back!!! u can start group with aim tipp quin and the rest :>

Aim and tipp ain't that bad yes they duo/trio down soloers but stillthey dont add on a 1v1.atleast haven't on me,As for lxn i wish u luck if ur stealthzerg returns as 7 stealthers and the rr11 get 3 hit by a rr8 ns i think u need to recondifgure ur template ;) and stop trying to play good any ns above rr2 can take u on Solo and end up winning. :Dnever met a more shit infil :)

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Welcome back!!!

I have sadly missed been been ganked down by this lame fucker...:)
look forward to it happening soon if ever get comp back up and running..

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Heh I once killed him 1v3 :p

If only forb would reactivate, I'd probably come back - the irc drama on #stealthzerg would make it almost worthwhile.

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
LoL

If he is so crappy at playeng his inf why the whine? Cous i dont want to fight him 1vs1 then.To easy ffs come 3=Lxn vs me and it be a even fight.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
didnt c any1 whining. We r all happy for the rps i suppose :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Huh ?.....

Mastery of Concentration - MoC - Active - Grants a 100% bonus to avoid being interrupted by any form of attack when casting a spell. The effect of the spell cast will be reduced to the percentages listed. (Necro version transfers to the pet) 600 sec 25% 50% 75%

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
lol thanks for 20k rps the other night you god awful ranger duo

masteryofshootyouwhilstengagedwithsomeoneelse 5

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
20k rps? np mate, happy to double ur realmrank, u where the one using sos while charging us with fins on us wherent you? rofl :D why did u use sos mate?

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

Btw...was meaning to ask. What was with the /laugh while i jumped u there? I suspect the /slaps after had also something to do with that. Also..why didnt u fight back that first time?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
good thing u guys got eachother to hold hands

Who are you again ? :D

Im not trying to sound clever , just never heard of any of your toons ... so who are you to comment on anything i say nevermind question the wisdom of an ''Enlightened'' player ;)

EDIT : Oh haha you are that low rr bd+sb i tore to pieces for fun on my rampage the last day ... Nice to know who im talking to :p

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Btw...was meaning to ask. What was with the /laugh while i jumped u there? I suspect the /slaps after had also something to do with that. Also..why didnt u fight back that first time?

I saw u and a NS having a duel, and i just stood there and watched, was a nice duel and u won with 25 % hp left, if i wantet to kill u i could critshoot u 1 time, i dont know why u attacked me but prolly cos mids inc

The /rofl was simply to show u how lame u realy are, and to make sure, i didnt fz u, i didnt went melee, i only wantet to see if u would go all the way right after i let u have a full 1v1

Let me get this stright: Now u pissed cos i DIDNT add ? :eek2:

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Mastery of Concentration - MoC - Active - Grants a 100% bonus to avoid being interrupted by any form of attack when casting a spell. The effect of the spell cast will be reduced to the percentages listed. (Necro version transfers to the pet) 600 sec 25% 50% 75%

Yea well i never had moc on Bowie even tho i might try it out some day, so whats ur point ?

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I saw u and a NS having a duel, and i just stood there and watched, was a nice duel and u won with 25 % hp left, if i wantet to kill u i could critshoot u 1 time, i dont know why u attacked me but prolly cos mids inc

The /rofl was simply to show u how lame u realy are, and to make sure, i didnt fz u, i didnt went melee, i only wantet to see if u would go all the way right after i let u have a full 1v1

Let me get this stright: Now u pissed cos i DIDNT add ?

We didnt have a duel..i jumped him. And went ok. As the fight progressed i saw u approaching and w8ing for the add...but a good thing happened and u didnt add...so when i won .. and had SL still on..so i said... why not ... lets try to chain something (or at least be ready and close if he decided to add after the fight is over, something really common aroun). Didnt c any mids or what u claim...and i was up for a full fight.
So u really couldnt fight me there right after the first fight was over ? cant understand that..especially since i decided to engage...
PS: Where did u understand that i was pissed? I just asked cause i am curious to understand how u saw it.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Who are you again ? :D

Im not trying to sound clever , just never heard of any of your toons ... so who are you to comment on anything i say nevermind question the wisdom of an ''Enlightened'' player ;)

EDIT : Oh haha you are that low rr bd+sb i tore to pieces for fun on my rampage the last day ... Nice to know who im talking to :p

Elad is the ranger that camps bridges with 3 or 4 of his ranger mates adding on every living and breathing organism out there.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Elad is the ranger that camps bridges with 3 or 4 of his ranger mates adding on every living and breathing organism out there.

No..u r not correct !
He also played a hero that i personally never saw away from DC.
And a skald/sb ... that i sadly cant do anything to when he outskills some good peeps i know .. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom