Lets all give a warn welcome....hehehe

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
So u really couldnt fight me there right after the first fight was over ? cant understand that..especially since i decided to engage...

Yea i could have pushed critshot bottom and u would have died 2 sec after !!
ohh well u saw that the next fight i saw u in i am sure !! almost 700 dam and i went to u /slap /slap Ohh and the follow up point blank comes 1-2 sec after if u should have 10 hp left it give about 400 dam. U do the math !!!

And if u dont know why i didnt do that i guess u never know...

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I asked why u didnt fight the first time...after i fight was over, not why u didnt add. Anyways... u can play your own way...nothing new there.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hmm if he is shit how did he get rr11 ? giff some tips imo

1. Gather some friends (Preferably scouts with mos5 and Battlemaster, Minstrels with AM3 etc)
2. Camp a traffic spot
3. Gank every soloer you see
4. Die to a duo
5. Rebuff, repeat points 2 to 4.

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Elad is the ranger that camps bridges with 3 or 4 of his ranger mates adding on every living and breathing organism out there.

The name is Eladamri and since i played with him for many years i know he dosent camps bridges, i have duoèd with him since OF and rr1, so i think i know a little more about that, than some Twat(s) who think : ahh all archers got new toy`s they prolly all go hide and try out all the new stuff on mobs, Cos that`s OFC as good as trying it out in real rvr !!!! besides Eladamri playes his classes better than most i seen...

Get a life and grow a brain ok ?

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
I asked why u didnt fight the first time...after i fight was over, not why u didnt add. Anyways... u can play your own way...nothing new there.

Well thx MASTER !!!:worthy:

P,S, i didnt add cos it seemd too lame after:

1: u had no hp 2: it was at a place where i had not seen another enamy for 20 min, so why 1 shoot u and add when there was no real risk i would have been added on from other archers/assasins ???

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
P,S, i didnt add cos it seemd too lame after:

1: u had no hp 2: it was at a place where i had not seen another enamy for 20 min, so why 1 shoot u and add when there was no real risk i would have been added on from other archers/assasins ???

I had enough hp to take a rr4 (right?) ranger on ... and i have a nice omni hot charge too :).. and a health mythirian :p
Anyways...next time.. if i chose to jump u... fight i guess :) Even if after killing many enemies.. :touch:

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
I had enough hp to take a rr4 (right?) ranger on ... and i have a nice omni hot charge too :).. and a health mythirian :p
Anyways...next time.. if i chose to jump u... fight i guess :) Even if after killing many enemies.. :touch:

OMG some peeps !! i think i did answer 3 times now why i didnt choose to kill u! but here goes AGAIN !!

U had 25 % hp or something, IF i wantet to fight u ( if u can call 1 shoot a fight ) u had been ded in no time, AS i had all RA´s up ALL ML ( ml 10 ) up, AND i was standing ( after the fight far enogh from u to get in at least crit shoot + point blank = 1100 Hp whit no crits ) at a point where i didnt see 1 enamy for 20 min, IF ur fight had been near to bridge or a portel-keep i would have killed u fast, as i add on everything in those areas fast to get back in stealth or i had been ded from other archer / caster / assasins who are likely nearby in those places...

But make no mistake i will kill u everytime i see u from now, in a situation like that, wouldent want to use this amount of time to explain why i dont add in situations like that ( in the middle of nowhere )....

P,S, no i am rr 7L8 but i guess : critshot + point blank FZ point blank x 3 and eagle eye 4 could not possible take ur last 25 % HP...... GET REAL ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You didnt add ... Medal is in the Post etc , we will however be charging you for postage and packaging :(

Shadowss

Banned
his some dude who likes to throw random insults at people..u probs hit him for 100 damage or summin by accident ..he gets angry if that happens :O

btw if vforvandeta reads these forums....Buy some skills alright dont wnna sound all 'ard but u cant kill me 1v1 so u pop me infront of fgs and when i escape u dont follow me....then spam /rofl when the grp kill me ...

i thought we respected eachother?

uneducated

Fledgling Freddie
Aim and tipp ain't that bad yes they duo/trio down soloers but stillthey dont add on a 1v1.atleast haven't on me,As for lxn i wish u luck if ur stealthzerg returns as 7 stealthers and the rr11 get 3 hit by a rr8 ns i think u need to recondifgure ur template ;) and stop trying to play good any ns above rr2 can take u on Solo and end up winning. :Dnever met a more shit infil :)
i guess shitheads are nice to other shitheads :>

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
i say give back life to prydwen.net forums again so ppl who arent living their intire lives in daoc can get some decent talking going instead... getting really tiresome this

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Who are you again ? :D

Im not trying to sound clever , just never heard of any of your toons ... so who are you to comment on anything i say nevermind question the wisdom of an ''Enlightened'' player ;)

EDIT : Oh haha you are that low rr bd+sb i tore to pieces for fun on my rampage the last day ... Nice to know who im talking to :p

so u never heard about my chars? yet u try u take a huge shit over every post i make? comenting about my playstyle when u dont even know what char i play? wtf is going around in your head? i might have tried to sound clever but .....

anyways u give good rps, continue playing your ns plz

Kinag

Part of the furniture
The name is Eladamri and since i played with him for many years i know he dosent camps bridges, i have duoèd with him since OF and rr1, so i think i know a little more about that, than some Twat(s) who think : ahh all archers got new toy`s they prolly all go hide and try out all the new stuff on mobs, Cos that`s OFC as good as trying it out in real rvr !!!! besides Eladamri playes his classes better than most i seen...

Get a life and grow a brain ok ?

You're not any better though, are you?

You're the one who sits by his side adding on every living thing out there.

And if Eladamri plays the class better than most other archers, I guess that says something doesn't it?

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
OMG some peeps !! i think i did answer 3 times now why i didnt choose to kill u! but here goes AGAIN !!

U had 25 % hp or something, IF i wantet to fight u ( if u can call 1 shoot a fight ) u had been ded in no time, AS i had all RA´s up ALL ML ( ml 10 ) up, AND i was standing ( after the fight far enogh from u to get in at least crit shoot + point blank = 1100 Hp whit no crits ) at a point where i didnt see 1 enamy for 20 min, IF ur fight had been near to bridge or a portel-keep i would have killed u fast, as i add on everything in those areas fast to get back in stealth or i had been ded from other archer / caster / assasins who are likely nearby in those places...

But make no mistake i will kill u everytime i see u from now, in a situation like that, wouldent want to use this amount of time to explain why i dont add in situations like that ( in the middle of nowhere )....

P,S, no i am rr 7L8 but i guess : critshot + point blank FZ point blank x 3 and eagle eye 4 could not possible take ur last 25 % HP...... GET REAL ?

Dude... i had SL up...and GS javelins...u couldnt shot your bow in the beginning... unless u MOCed. Like i told u .. i came on u for a fight... u should give me your best shot. Not emote... do nothing..and then come to add and emote again.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
i say give back life to prydwen.net forums again so ppl who arent living their intire lives in daoc can get some decent talking going instead... getting really tiresome this

bugger off already then

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Dude... i had SL up...and GS javelins...u couldnt shot your bow in the beginning... unless u MOCed. Like i told u .. i came on u for a fight... u should give me your best shot. Not emote... do nothing..and then come to add and emote again.

Seconded. There are several ways a proper assassin would just rip apart an adding archer. Just because most of the people you (meaning the archers) fight have no idea what to do, that doesn't mean that all the competition you'll encounter is like this.

At the end of the day, the ones who try to solo and are proud of it, are pushing the game to the limit (same goes for competitive fg rvr), they try to know all aspects of their class, know how to think outside the box, etc etc.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
so u never heard about my chars? yet u try u take a huge shit over every post i make? comenting about my playstyle when u dont even know what char i play? wtf is going around in your head? i might have tried to sound clever but .....

I dont like your attitude Rp cow , now get in line with the other rp cow's and get pumping out those rp's ...:m00:

Himse

FH is my second home

this guys funny.

i like him. :m00:

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved

Your chance with us came and went yesterday, we let you live on oriens bridge while we were watching aim have a 1v1 with a guy, 2 randoms added on aim so we killed them, you stood watching till you decided to PA the spectators, from now on no more chances, we will chase you to the ends of the earth, made me laugh on ts it was nuxos at it again... RUN FOREST RUN :) standard practice now = nuxo = crippling poisons hehe
and btw aim nailed you solo the other day :)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Your chance with us came and went yesterday, we let you live on oriens bridge while we were watching aim have a 1v1 with a guy, 2 randoms added on aim so we killed them, you stood watching till you decided to PA the spectators, from now on no more chances, we will chase you to the ends of the earth, made me laugh on ts it was nuxos at it again... RUN FOREST RUN :) standard practice now = nuxo = crippling poisons hehe

Y...like i would pass on the chance to kill u lol mofos...while u were watching a duel..lol. I am sorry i ran from a lol trio trying to get me..and using scout rr5 too to succeed.
And u...giving me (or any others) a chance ? Lol... like u ever done that.
And aim didnt get me solo... he added as i was finishing off some1, so thats lol too. (not mentioning i spent all my end running away from the spot...cause it was near bridge .. and frankly i was w8ing the rest of u sad groupies to pop and start to run after me)

PS: Btw there is a 't' somewhere there... and also just 'nuxto' means nothing :p
PS: Why do u need crippling poison ? Just 2 of u can spam garrote..lolz..skill-less even @ zerging.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH

You gonna do what? Zerg him?

edit: aim having a 1v1 is the joke of the summer mate

kivik

Part of the furniture
haha, 'thats it, no more chance, no we will zerg jooo!!', like usual then? :)

Shadowss

Banned
deception stop trying to be funny and irritating okay ..

And Aim > Nuxto anyday:fluffle:

nuxto like to over exaggerate situations so i hardly believe anything he says :(

attacking duo's and trio's like i said to you in mid can be fun!! if you have come up with a plan etc...when there used to be trio's i used too always go back and have a go :) it was fun every time sometimes i got 1 or 2 downs!!

I always try and av it with fran and rodelsb...i actually dont hunt soloers i hunt them when they are out :) ITS MORE FUN!!!!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
attacking duo's and trio's like i said to you in mid can be fun!! if you have come up with a plan etc...when there used to be trio's i used too always go back and have a go :) it was fun every time sometimes i got 1 or 2 downs!!

Like i said to u... looking for a fight as a sb against stealther trios (or duos that one is mincer or scout, and they also have BG; let alone equal or higher rr) on an open field where u cant even use the terrain..is madness..and ends up in rp feeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom