Let Me In!!

O

old.BubbleDragon

Hey There,

I have just started up a new clan *ISP*. This clan is a break off clan from *ISS* currently in division 4 of the league. We formed because several of us were turning up for league matches each weeka dn not able to get a game because there were more than six of us.

As the clan admin I have entered us into the league using the forms provided, but then noticed in a thread on this forum that there are plans to shrink the league down.....does this mean we wont get in?

Is there a waiting list of teams joining up...how likely is it that ISP wont get into a division?

I ask because mym members would rather be in a clan that was in the division, even if it meant they rarely gt a game, than be in a clan that wasn't.
We want to be in a Barrysworld league to keep track with our sister clan ISS.

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers,

S

show

If your actually half of a clan thats already in the league and probably caused ISS to miss some games this season anyway :{

:upyours:

Now you mention that you would prefer to have hardly any games at all but just be IN the league..Thats never going to happen because we want to reduce the number of default wins a season for our sakes aswell as for the clans.

Wether you'll be added or not i really dont know.
We are looking for clans that have very large numbers and are serious about competing now, so if your a clan of 7 players i suggest you rehook up with ISS cause small clans are obviously going to be frowned upon.

Im not saying you wont get in mate, just that its not very likely.

O

old.BubbleDragon

Thanks for the kind words:(

I'm not sure about clan ISS missing games....I joined up with them along with a bunch of others at a time they were complaining about not filling their game quota..That was dealt with and since then they have been at every game, mob handed. ISP are the unfortunate lot who aren't deemd by ISS as regulars so would only provide backup for when people don't turn up.

What I meant by having hardly any games at all but just be in the league, was not be taken on a clan babsis, but on a man by man basis. So obviously the clan (ISS at the moment) is at every game, but the players who formed ISP wouldn't get many games, maybe one in every four would they be allowed to play...does that make sense?

It seems a shame that small clans are frowned upon due to the defaulting of previous teams...but I suppose it make sense to the league admins and something We'll have to accept.

Anyway, I'll hang on till the next league starts and if ISP get in..great, If not, we'll join back up with ISS and lobby the selfish gits for some games:D

S

show

heh sorry for being a bit harsh .. had a bad day as i was landed with organising the weeks matches about the time i found the post.

Basically we are uber pissed off and most of the clans are.
If all the clans we have now rearranged to 3 divisions we would probably stay with 3 divisions.
Cause by the looks of things i wouldnt put money on half of you and the other pending clans lasting an entire season. Just because i feel that the clans that turn up late arent sure about wether or not they want to play in the league and arent serious enough.

Time will tell and further decisions wont be made until a few weeks after season 1.

O

old.BubbleDragon

BubbleDragon

No worries..I totally understand..there's nothing worse than putting a load of effort into arranging stuff for other people then have them not bother coming along..rather you than me;)

Anyway, here's hoping the next 'season' is better attended.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread