Less rolling OP chars....

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
PhiCa said:
People actually sc leirvik chars? hmmz, im allways in rogs. maybe that's why i get pwned :p

Na - Just little kids who want to be cool and wtfpwndazzle all the other people with buffs and then go and tell there mum about it ;(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
No :)

as ive said. most of the ppl i showed on the ss's AINT in rogs, and most of them ARE buffed ffs.

the ppl i showed on ss's i see in leirvik allmost everyday and when they die and your near them you can actually see they are BUFFED!!!!!.

so not its not just Buffed+capped gear>unbuffed+crap gear..

so Jamie.

Anything> Necromania

YOu really have fuck all clue if you think your wizzy is gonna do that in rvr.

Sorry but i fail to believe those people are buffed all the time like you say - Mainly because when im on hib i rarely see buffbots in there and so on.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Infanity said:
Na - Just little kids who want to be cool and wtfpwndazzle all the other people with buffs and then go and tell there mum about it ;(

I sc all my toons even just for lvling them so why would i not contiue that and using items from my vault and 99% lvl 51 armor make a template?

And i dont brag to my Mum because 1 she would not care and 2 i still die, but for the half hours work it takes a template is nothing major

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
soze said:
I sc all my toons even just for lvling them so why would i not contiue that and using items from my vault and 99% lvl 51 armor make a template?

And i dont brag to my Mum because 1 she would not care and 2 i still die, but for the half hours work it takes a template is nothing major

[Signature Hockney Thid Merc Hock Thid Caba]

You take pride in your BG Chars, Scing them and so on. Therfore you like playing with a bit of an advantage when alot of people go there just to chill out from the shit rvr that oh so often happens ?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
necromania said:
heres a Few Screenies. all from tonight ownage in Leirvik.

1:
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/31/sshot0026wy.jpg

2:
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8614/sshot0037jw.jpg

3:
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1228/sshot0043gr.jpg

4:
http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/5139/sshot0053dz.jpg

5:
http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/9428/sshot0061ks.jpg

gotta be said that on those ss's . those i killed was all on 100% hp when i attacked..

hope you will see that it actually happens often that fire wizz with decent gear does 2 shot ppl ( and very very often 3 shot)

so wheres the 1 hit kills ur talking about? 2 shot kills isnt that impressive. especially not in leirvik where 8 out of 10 ppl doesent use capped templates.

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
I think the discussion is going towards

skill > OP class, sc'ed armor

or even skill with OP class and sc'ed armor > all ?

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
i think the point is that necro was on about that he can beat those classes while camping a keep and popping out and killing them, which in case u didnt notice gives the victim class pretty much no chance. me and zdeath were argueing about fighting those classes on open field - in which you would get raped

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
damnit i just wanted too make people roll more fun classes like friar , VW etc

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Phooka said:
Especially mids all ic from u guys are skalds bds and warlocks...

yeah its a tad silly, last i did a /who thid i saw 5 BD's 1 SB and 4 warlocks.

oh and 5 buffbots that wasent anon.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Phooka said:
damnit i just wanted too make people roll more fun classes like friar , VW etc

i got a friar! :p

but hes only got the free stuff and every time i go out with him a skald comes and 2 hit me :(

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka said:
Especially mids all ic from u guys are skalds bds and warlocks...

Not true, the other day while on alb i fought against some v determined thanes and even a warrior lol, i've not seen s WL in a while, then again i prefer to play around 11pm+ :)

It's nice to see less popular classes played in thid, i for one play both a friar and body sorc, i might actually roll an ava paladin specced in 2-h :p

Oh, i've got an earth spec wiz also ^-^

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
personally i will be sc'd in leir at 44, but that is in my leveling suit with crap resists. so no overly powerful items from my side. except from Immo bow and mariasha's gloves.

cya soon in leirvik :)

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:

Like Soze I twink all my thid toons to some degeree be it simply buffs + basic sc or buffs + sc + overcapped stats + overcapped hits + pots and barrels.

There are many others like me who twink to the same degree so I dont accept that thid is just for rog toons on holiday from 50 rvr.

Anyway, in terms of OP thid classes, here is my list from a vamps pov

Alb

2h Pally, Reaver, Pole Armsman and Crush Mercs - Good equipment + spec af makes these guys almost impossible. Spec AF is the real problem here tbh.

Theurgs - I am amazed that mythic allow still chain stunning pets + in thid, the pets that snare nuke hurt far to much.

Mid

BD's - Buffs + straifing = lameass and they all do it.

Hib

None

People might say a Vamp is OP but a Vamp will die easily to each of the above so I dont agree. The guys above are at the top of the food chain.

Go Alb...

Bye for now

Tundula

Dorimor1

Banned
GrafenburgMerc said:
Hib

None

People might say a Vamp is OP but a Vamp will die easily to each of the above so I dont agree. The guys above are at the top of the food chain.

Bit of an unfair statememt if you ask me, all realms are OP. And if you played against a vamp you would know its OP. Silly HoT damage and heal proc (yes I have played one) make them almost unkillable with decent template and if played right. Hib have alot of other superior classes, for one, bard is top of the food chain when it comes to mezzing, has insta amnesia on a higher range than sorc mezz so no chance on getting mezz against them.

I know I can't really talk because I have a BD - but I do know that hibs have their fair share of good classes.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Bit of an unfair statememt if you ask me, all realms are OP. And if you played against a vamp you would know its OP. Silly HoT damage and heal proc (yes I have played one) make them almost unkillable with decent template and if played right. Hib have alot of other superior classes, for one, bard is top of the food chain when it comes to mezzing, has insta amnesia on a higher range than sorc mezz so no chance on getting mezz against them.

I know I can't really talk because I have a BD - but I do know that hibs have their fair share of good classes.

Quickcast Mezz mate

Dorimor1

Banned
Phooka said:
Quickcast Mezz mate

Bard will amnesia and afaik amnesia makes you 'forget' your spell, not interupt, so quickcast doesn't really do anything xD

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Bard will amnesia and afaik amnesia makes you 'forget' your spell, not interupt, so quickcast doesn't really do anything xD

im still not certain about this after 5+ years playing this game hehehe

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

I agree hibs have some good classes and can form good groups whether it be 3 man or 8 man but I have always felt hib lacks omgwtfpwn classes that both mid and alb have.

For a long time I played a thid zerker in mid and never had a problem with vamps, this was even before the hot was nerfed. Claw spam is a little excessive I agree but u need pow to spam it and against a spec af pally, armsman, reaver or merc forget that.

As you know I play a vamp atm and he excels in group or duo with a good bard (pdq) but solo all the classes i mentioned originally will kill him easily even at 978 hp :(

Bye for now

Tundula

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom