Less rolling OP chars....

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Especially mids all ic from u guys are skalds bds and warlocks...

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Skald= easy to beat, bd= challenge, warlock= very easy mode ty ty. There is only 2 classes that are op in thid and those are alb classes kk qq less

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Phooka said:
Especially mids all ic from u guys are skalds bds and warlocks...

Fire wizz>Warlock (1-2 hit)
Fire wizz>Skald
Fire wizz>BD ( 1-2 hit)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
Skald= easy to beat, bd= challenge, warlock= very easy mode ty ty. There is only 2 classes that are op in thid and those are alb classes kk qq less

depends what class u play and if ur boofed :p and why less QQ go read gratz threadz if u want happy happy joyjoy threadz :p

Zdeath

Banned
necromania said:
Fire wizz>Skald
Fire wizz>BD ( 1-2 hit)

What a load of shit mate.

Warlock > fire wizard. Chamber dump - UI lifetap - dead.
Skald > Fire wizard. Would take some beating, and when skald gets in range - he can mezz, and fire interupts, positionals and hopefully 3 shot the wiz.
BD > Fire wizard. My bonedancer has killed lots of wizards, they don't 2 shot me at all, if i get in range, they're dead.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Phooka said:
depends what class u play and if ur boofed :p and why less QQ go read gratz threadz if u want happy happy joyjoy threadz :p

Why make threads like this when its not going to change anything? its common sence really im not having a go at ya but honestly theres no need for it makeing a thread like this and just expecting people to stop rolling these classes

Dorimor1

Banned
No matter how people say its easymode I enjoy BD atm interupting is extremely fun xD

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
wonder why the are called flavour of the month classes? cus people DONT like to loose !? zomg
Well DO U ?! :m00:

and fyi i dont have Warlock !
well not yet anyway :(

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
Fire wizz>Skald
Fire wizz>BD ( 1-2 hit)

lol, get a clue please. in all situations there the class would rape the fuck out of the wizard unless the class was a fucking idiot

Vorenus

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
lol, get a clue please. in all situations there the class would rape the fuck out of the wizard unless the class was a fucking idiot

Well, necromania is talking about special situations here, ie him standing in front of lvl 10 ck doors with his fire wizzy fully buffed leeching on everything in sight and every time he gets a single scratch he runs inside central keep to get healed by his buffbot, then runs back outside, rince and repeat. ;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Vorenus said:
Well, necromania is talking about special situations here, ie him standing in front of lvl 10 ck doors with his fire wizzy fully buffed leeching on everything in sight and every time he gets a single scratch he runs inside central keep to get healed by his buffbot, then runs back outside, rince and repeat. ;)

liar afaik ;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Zdeath said:
What a load of shit mate.

Warlock > fire wizard. Chamber dump - UI lifetap - dead.
Skald > Fire wizard. Would take some beating, and when skald gets in range - he can mezz, and fire interupts, positionals and hopefully 3 shot the wiz.
BD > Fire wizard. My bonedancer has killed lots of wizards, they don't 2 shot me at all, if i get in range, they're dead.

currently only playing a lvl 44 fire wizz myself,, know you cant compare it loards to real RVR, but i do unbuffed easy 2 shot a buffed BD/warlock. and buffed it makes it even 1 shot often.

allso seen ALOT fire wizzes in RVR who 2 shots casters/bd's/Warlocks.

so stop your shit.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:

Orly?

Get a clue yourself ?

Zdeath

Banned
necromania said:
currently only playing a lvl 44 fire wizz myself,, know you cant compare it loards to real RVR, but i do unbuffed easy 2 shot a buffed BD/warlock. and buffed it makes it even 1 shot often.

allso seen ALOT fire wizzes in RVR who 2 shots casters/bd's/Warlocks.

so stop your shit.

You're truely a clueless fuck. Seriously, I/we are talking about thidranki. Whoever you two shotted/one shotted (very unlikely) is in very shit gear, a very shit player, and has fuck all for buffs.

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
You're truely a clueless fuck. Seriously, I/we are talking about thidranki. Whoever you two shotted/one shotted (very unlikely) is in very shit gear, a very shit player, and has fuck all for buffs.

What is shotted ? just asking as u seem to be someone that likes to correct peoples grammar and spelling

Zdeath

Banned
Ravencroft said:
What is shotted ? just asking as u seem to be someone that likes to correct peoples grammar and spelling

k szo m8 dint meen 2 b imature i will stop crrctin grama soz :/

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:

definately not a reaver tbh!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Zdeath said:

i dont see any place in this thread ppl saying " WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THID HERE!! SO STOP YOUR BS ABOUT OTHER BG's..." ????

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
nice response. think of that all by yourself?

I bet he did hes a smart smart boy:) Go smoke a spliff:p

and Xehz i cant beat you unless a strafe and im not that type of guy so:p

Zdeath

Banned
necromania said:
i dont see any place in this thread ppl saying " WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THID HERE!! SO STOP YOUR BS ABOUT OTHER BG's..." ????

It doesn't matter mate, what I said goes for any level of RvR.

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
I bet he did hes a smart smart boy:) Go smoke a spliff:p

and Xehz i cant beat you unless a strafe and im not that type of guy so:p

how about a fight with me unbuffed? :) would like that for vid.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Siesta said:
how about a fight with me unbuffed? :) would like that for vid.

vid is been set to later date due to loosing my previously frapesd footege, will consider starting fraps again soon

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Zdeath said:
It doesn't matter mate, what I said goes for any level of RvR.

you sure about that ?

you really dont think that a firewizz often 1-2 shots a warlock/bd/rm/sm ???

just let me know if you wanna see screenshots of it...

Zdeath

Banned
necromania said:
you sure about that ?

you really dont think that a firewizz often 1-2 shots a warlock/bd/rm/sm ???

just let me know if you wanna see screenshots of it...

It's rare that I see a wizard 1-2 shot stuff. Even casters with all the shit in the game now.

And yes, I want a screenshot.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Zdeath said:
It's rare that I see a wizard 1-2 shot stuff. Even casters with all the shit in the game now.

And yes, I want a screenshot.

you know who i am ingame ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom