Less of this please

Hairlock

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like someone's got a case of the "f00k u 1 4m 1337" syndrome.

Not quite sure what you are complaining about here. So you got jumped by a group of stealthers in the BG... big surprise. You got a lvl 50 main and you've twinked up an alt to go fight in the BG's. You seem to be taking the BG's very seriously so I am gonna guess you're probably running a buffbot aswell. Any of this gives you an unfair advantage over any of the newbs you are going to find there. So some alb stealthers have decided to form a group have an unfair advantage of their own... indeed - "Cry me a river".

The fact is that the BG's are not fair... a hell of a lot of twinking, ganking and buffbotting goes on there. Full groups kill solo players all the time. The BG's are also not a personal arena for you to make a name for yourself - you don't own the enemy you're fighting, there is no code of conduct that says so, nor is there any CoC that says a group of stealthers can't attack a loan one.

The BG's are a learning ground for new players to get a first taste of RvR, or for other players to get to grips with new and different classes. They are for a bit of fun. Could have been the other guy was just trying out a new toon and found shadowing you was the best way to learn. In which case some advice and encouragement might have helped a bit more than just insulting the guy.

Looks to me like you had your arse handed to you a couple of times by stealther groups (Hibs then Albs) and your getting upset about it so you take it out on some stranger who may have only been trying to help, or venting your frustrations by whining about stealth groups when they are a perfectly acceptable part of the game.

I would recommend forming a stealth group of your own... but with an attitude like yours I am not surprised you play solo.

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Jardar said:
I had 3 hibs on me, and i soloed 2 of them. Was just about to kill the third and this guy comes in, kills the third one and lets me die by stealth adds without helping.
So you rip his head off for 'adding' on the 3rd but then expect him to 'help' you with the 4th, 5th, 6th etc?

Its 'adding' when you dont want it and 'helping' when you do want it?

mmmkay :rolleyes:

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Vodka :D

Cheers to you guys, thanks for /hugs :cheers:

And imo Hairlock, writing an essay about my whine aint gonna help. I still think its boring when 5+ people jump 1, and i still think its annoying when you have a nice fight and someone ruins it. :twak:

Hairlock

Fledgling Freddie
Jardar said:
Hey Vodka :D

Cheers to you guys, thanks for /hugs :cheers:

And imo Hairlock, writing an essay about my whine aint gonna help. I still think its boring when 5+ people jump 1, and i still think its annoying when you have a nice fight and someone ruins it. :twak:

Hey Jardar.

Fair enough. Sorry about the essay... but it was a very boring day in work.

The fact is you seem to know what you are doing, while the other guy could have been a newb. You see him as leeching of a kill, he might have seen it as trying to help out a realm mate.

As for 5 against 1 ... yeh it does suck, but that's RvR, theres nothing fair about it. Could have been you were killing their mates all day and they formed that group just to kill you... maybe it should massage your ego that it took 5 of them to kill you. :worthy:

Just a thought.

And Downanael:
"No hard to guess what part you belong to."
Yep, you got me.. I am a BG rookie. I've been playing 3 years, played all three realms and currently have a level 50 and 4 toons at over lvl 40 on Hib Excal. I am a noob if ever there was one.

I think you need a bit more practice with your cheap shots... either that or STFU Noob!!!!

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Hairlock said:
And Downanael:
"No hard to guess what part you belong to."
Yep, you got me.. I am a BG rookie. I've been playing 3 years, played all three realms and currently have a level 50 and 4 toons at over lvl 40 on Hib Excal. I am a noob if ever there was one.

I think you need a bit more practice with your cheap shots... either that or STFU Noob!!!!

hey fo against downy dood!

he's liek a cute pokémon uc

/fluffles Down

Ps. get ur arse back to pryd ;e

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Hairlock said:

You call that flame? or maybe a troll? or maybe you actually serious, Can only worry when someone who's been playing 3 years think adding and killing everything with 15 fg is ok.You like roleplaying whenver you play too?

And Dommel :wub: I might someday,Who were you again ;) ?

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
The guy who added on you was using sarcasm +500 itamz imho.

Such ego 'I am Duncan Mcload, don't ever add on me. Else I slice your head off ' :).

Terrible, people add on you in thid and leech off your 4-2 rp. I say sue the guy and etc.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Coccas said:
the real retard is the person calling others retard

Yeah that would work if we were 8 years old and arguing about who is a retard. Tho at 'advanced stages' it mutates into 'the one acting like a retard, is the retard, not the one calling him a retard' ><

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch can i add you at the camp fire... would love to get eat some pie with you one day in thid?! :) willl add wih my luwi ranger, can bring some beer if you like ? then we can have a picnic ? :cheers:

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Uh, I want in on the picnic too! I'll bring my scout, then we can have a nice calm realm gettogether, where we will all tell tales of forgotten times :cheers:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Did i get something wrong?!

BGs are about rps, so what is the deal with "plz don't add on MY fight"?! U fight to kill and get rps... So what is the deal...
Ofc it's annoying when 2SBs with 2h weps jump u(can't do much even tho im SC'ed inf), but I got no hard feelings: "Damn... I didn't get a fair fight.. I'll go craft something..."
How do you think we feel when we go to Emain?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dommelsch said:
Even more frustrated after getting zerged by FG's of assasins? :p
Zerging is a part of the game.. Face it!

RADAR IS NOT A PART OF THE GAME *popov and crew*

Dreggel

Fledgling Freddie
OFC stealthers will team up since there is not much other things to kill than FG Hibs or enemy stealth groups.

I dont know how many times i have been run over by FG as a solo player.
Eventually you get tired of it and group up in order to beat the enemy at least once.

I do want to send a rose to those brave enough to stay solo.
Mostly Sorcs tho...Devast and uhm...well yeah the rest of you ;)

Its always fun to have a nice solo fight in between the chanceless fights against FGs. Keep it up!

/ Tygtrasan, Lillskiten, Mezzlampan, Dreggels, Dreggelz, Thorgulla

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
BGs are about rps

Not for everyone they arent, some of us hate when we cap as i means a /delete /reroll and item transfers.

BGs are about rps for some

BGs are about fun for most

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
LOL... wtf is wrong with bowing ? i know its not that cool if u get added then they /laugh or sit on u or something... but i dont see anything wrong in /bow. i dont do any emotes but if someone else had /laughed at me when killed me with someones help then i kill him.. then i spam that /laugh :)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
CorNokZ said:
BGs are about rps, so what is the deal with "plz don't add on MY fight"?! U fight to kill and get rps... So what is the deal...
Ofc it's annoying when 2SBs with 2h weps jump u(can't do much even tho im SC'ed inf), but I got no hard feelings: "Damn... I didn't get a fair fight.. I'll go craft something..."

clearly shows that you dont care and have no respect for ppl who r trying to kill ppl without any help, if 3 ppl add what challenge is there then?

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
I think people can get a bit precious about things... Bg is for fun and for some people to learn characters. The sentiment of wanting and enjoying 1v1 one fights is all fair and good, but if u get adds, such is life tbh, no need to get offensive to other people!

At least explain in simple terms why u r mad and ask not to add. I accept and understand that u were pissed off and responded accordingly - but you didnt exactly shower yourslef in glory by your reaction....

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
achaius said:
I think people can get a bit precious about things... Bg is for fun and for some people to learn characters. The sentiment of wanting and enjoying 1v1 one fights is all fair and good, but if u get adds, such is life tbh, no need to get offensive to other people!

At least explain in simple terms why u r mad and ask not to add. I accept and understand that u were pissed off and responded accordingly - but you didnt exactly shower yourslef in glory by your reaction....

Sad thing about BG's is that they arent private duelling arenas, its a REALM vs REALM area, hence any enemy is fair game, it's war people!

Shneddi

Fledgling Freddie
whoever wrote this post is new , learn that that is not YOUR fight.
Whats the fucking point in whining here.......

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Shneddi said:
whoever wrote this post is new , learn that that is not YOUR fight.
Whats the fucking point in whining here.......

No whine, but when 2 infils pa me I very much consider it my fight :)

Ariak

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:

Some ppl enjoy the challenge of soloing, not for the rpts but for the share excitement of being outnumbered from time to time or meet an enemy soloer looking for a duel 1vs1(Thx Xanzz/Omgwtf/Murren/Sdorr+Pharaonic(sp?)/Corebringer/Deathtone and many others(ranger+shade, hero+bm etc).

Always fun to meet you

Ariak

Savril

Fledgling Freddie
Heh i was that Leipuri, long time when that happened but i remember story goes this: I was on mpk, was going to look some fights etc was running hill down at mpk and saw enemeyrealmer. i was running towards him and skald runned past me with skaldspeed and now hitted enemyrealmer first so i was hitting it too when i was near him.

i pissed of your 'leet omg noob dont add my fights newbie' additude. thats how i remember fight. Sorry if it was so important to you.. didnt have change to explain when omgleet put ignore on =)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
also nice of the 2-3 lurikeens to jump on me while fighting necro at mb. stupid gimps , almost killed 1 of u ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom