lend us a team.

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
burnley, sorry but were utter shite.

14 professional players,no bloody wonder were now languishing at the bottom of the 1st div.manager has no money to spend on new players and the ones he has are absolute shit(with a few exceptions)

rant over. :)

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
Even the other Blackburn fans and myself have stopped laughing and are turning to pity...thats not good :p

echo

Fledgling Freddie
We (Notts C) are in the same position, except a league lower - no money, sod all players, crap first team... Not a good feeling, is it? :<

mank!

Part of the furniture
ScoobyDoo{KEA} said:
burnley, sorry but were utter shite.

14 professional players,no bloody wonder were now languishing at the bottom of the 1st div.manager has no money to spend on new players and the ones he has are absolute shit(with a few exceptions)

rant over. :)
Plus Stan Ternent's a ****.

If it's any consolation, better times will come. Just struggle through and soon the light at the end of the tunnel shall blind you.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Darthshearer said:
Smile man. You could be a Leeds United Fan :)

Could be even worse tbh. You could support Villa :/

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
Shaeffer said:
Even the other Blackburn fans and myself have stopped laughing and are turning to pity...thats not good :p

cheers m8,we lost james mcavely at the weekend,bloody gutted he was a good lad.wew could do with a few more loanies off ya m8,so if dwight yorke has nowt better to do chuck him this way :) or brad friedel.

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
Yorkie you can have, though he's not for girls, so might not fit in ;)

Friedel sod off :p

and as for McEverly, aye was a shame about him. Had high hopes he'd break into the first team this year. Still, perhaps he misheard me when I said Break ;)

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
Shaeffer said:
Yorkie you can have, though he's not for girls, so might not fit in ;)

Friedel sod off :p

and as for McEverly, aye was a shame about him. Had high hopes he'd break into the first team this year. Still, perhaps he misheard me when I said Break ;)

think he's torn his knee ligaments,will be out for a while which is a pity.i have to say though that all the loan players we have (11) in total have played fairly well,pity our keeper went to the same school as stevie wonder :)

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
We are struggling as well.

Yours sincerely, a man utd fan :kissit:

And before you say it, i actually live in Manchester and yes, that is a rare occasion :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom