Leirvik!!

Obersten

Fledgling Freddie
Leirvik raising CK to lvl 10

Yes. last night was fun, but took ages for us to take. :)

Personally i don't like the idea that realms claim bg ck's and
raise them to level 10, it removes some of the fun, bcs the other
way we would all be able of taking ck more often and get the reward.

Took us hours last night, but we got the reward! :cheers:

Now it's your turn...

Crystalize Lvl 41 - RR 2.5

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Obersten said:
Yes. last night was fun, but took ages for us to take. :)

Personally i don't like the idea that realms claim bg ck's and
raise them to level 10, it removes some of the fun, bcs the other
way we would all be able of taking ck more often and get the reward.

Took us hours last night, but we got the reward! :cheers:

Now it's your turn...

Crystalize Lvl 41 - RR 2.5

pft you get both exp and rp´s what are you complaining about :p

And shouldent go that easy taking a keep imo.. need to have put some effort in to do so, like yesterday ^^

And the keep had only become lvl 6 ;(

Still I guess ur somewhat right, and we have thought of releasing it if getting to hard to take actually ^^

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
leirvik is boring as ice wiz... more fun in a tower then stepping outside and getting mugged off alot of stealthers :eek:

Actually I have manage to kill stealthers solo quite some times.. I guess if he is really good, and/or you are unlucky and crit your dead, but QC stun then you really can get them..happened many times as I said, even though I wouldent recommend soloing as an Eldritch.. is the class Im using ^^

soze

I am a FH squatter
Elrandhir said:
Actually I have manage to kill stealthers solo quite some times.. I guess if he is really good, and/or you are unlucky and crit your dead, but QC stun then you really can get them..happened many times as I said, even though I wouldent recommend soloing as an Eldritch.. is the class Im using ^^

Hes an Ice Wiz we dont get qc stun i would have loved it on my caba dot dot nuke good night :)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
Hes an Ice Wiz we dont get qc stun i would have loved it on my caba dot dot nuke good night :)

Aah ok..didnt know about that ^^ if no QC and nothing similar, then I can understand it could get abit hard facing stealthers ^^

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:

Well you can do QC root as an Ice Wiz, take some distance and nuke, nuke and pb. But I have to admit that an Ice Wiz isn't the best solo class.

Caba don't really need baseline stun, you got a nice chainstuning pet :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Bondoila said:
Well you can do QC root as an Ice Wiz, take some distance and nuke, nuke and pb. But I have to admit that an Ice Wiz isn't the best solo class.

Thats true but im a bad pet owner i always seem to lose the silly thing, either that or kill it for mana and leave it :)

Jere

Fledgling Freddie
Cadin here, well I'm a merc, played in Leirvik last night, had good fun against all :), I will have a go at anything in or out of keep :). And the hib caster and ranger were game as well, enjoyed it guys thx :)

Bondoila said:

my nukes suck =\ even with a non toa 99% random template ^^

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well thanks for the fun in there all... but CrimsonTear LVLed out of BG today ^^, Guess the albs can run amok in there now :p

Cyas!

Bondoila said:

hard to qc when they usually run though btw :(

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Elrandhir said:
Oh well thanks for the fun in there all... but CrimsonTear LVLed out of BG today ^^, Guess the albs can run amok in there now :p

Cyas!

same here - just need to get my last free lvl for 48 now :>

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Bondoila said:

Root does not stop him hitting you. If its a stealther class then the HPs are gonna go very fast so QC + Root then move is not an option against a good sb/ns coz your already dead. He's already got Perf off and if he's got any sense will have used a root component poison.

Givf Wizi fast castable stun imo ;)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Hawkwind said:
Root does not stop him hitting you. If its a stealther class then the HPs are gonna go very fast so QC + Root then move is not an option against a good sb/ns coz your already dead. He's already got Perf off and if he's got any sense will have used a root component poison.

Givf Wizi fast castable stun imo ;)

And if its a caster it can just nuke you as you run to get distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom