Leirvik!!

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Been quite fun in Leirvik for a while now.. been in the with guildies and some other peeps taking over and to some peeps dislikes Claimed the CK ^^ But probably for the best of the Alb´s would have nother place to use as a hideout...

Im one of those mostly liking open fights even though I guess, defending is cool to, still if you can´t play without having a tower to ideout in, then I think you could aswell stop doing so =P

Just silly imo going up really early in morning to try and get a tower putting yourself and a bb in for example ^^ "Zanta" have to be the greatest player I have ever seen /cheers

Oh well dosent matter really have added more fun and laughs to the game for me neways..

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
:p same thing in molvik too never seen a mid wait in a tower half a day for someone to attak his tower or a hib either seen a few scouts and zanta do so tho :p

In zanta's defence he is a wizard with no utility and is kinda hard to solo (if you count solo as having your bb stuck to you) and well I guess everyone pays their subs and plays how they see fit, whatever floats there boat I say

leirvik is boring as ice wiz... more fun in a tower then stepping outside and getting mugged off alot of stealthers :eek:

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
leirvik is boring as ice wiz... more fun in a tower then stepping outside and getting mugged off alot of stealthers :eek:

Well in a somewhat nice group you don´t have to care that much about stealther really...

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Ah yes, Zanta, I played with him with my paladin in Molvik :)
Once I manage to get ahold of an Orions Belt (Holy Crusade already on 6 failed attemps by now :/ ) I'm going to bring my pally to Leirvik, see if I can last longer than 5 seconds against the stealthers this time! ;)
/rant off

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
dont like grping in rvr :( especially not in bg's ^

dont complain then! :cheers:

anyways, yeh leirvik has been nice recently, ill be damned if i can solo any of the alb casters , would like to see some more mids out tbh, but ive only got 4 or so bulbs till i get my free level anyways, so might try for 50. so you guys will have to find another VW to kill... theres a point when having a group mate rezzed and then chain ganked over and over again (about 5 seconds after each rezz) by cerisha the infi, just dosent seem fun anymore.

soze

I am a FH squatter
If your running around in a group why would some one run around to try fight you ive tried that with my scout just get killed real fast only option is wait in a tower hope you attack and try to kill you there. In my expierance this dont work either stunned and nuked and if you have a healer type with you there is no point. So unless there is enough of the right classes for albs to make a group that can hold its own most albs will hold up in a tower and try get some rps camping.

I can understand why people build groups in bgs but for me its just frustrating as i go to Leir for some fun and getting steamrolled by a group is not fun.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
If your running around in a group why would some one run around to try fight you ive tried that with my scout just get killed real fast only option is wait in a tower hope you attack and try to kill you there. In my expierance this dont work either stunned and nuked and if you have a healer type with you there is no point. So unless there is enough of the right classes for albs to make a group that can hold its own most albs will hold up in a tower and try get some rps camping.

I can understand why people build groups in bgs but for me its just frustrating as i go to Leir for some fun and getting steamrolled by a group is not fun.

Well I play an Eld in Leirvik and I aint running for the Tower the first thing I do.. mostly running about checking if any solo fight´s if not I ill try gettin some more peeps to join up... And maby there is only 1 or 2 at start in towers, but after a while there are almost a group in there, so why not just get out of there for some action, not just trying to get Lame kills for rp´s

soze

I am a FH squatter
Elrandhir said:
Well I play an Eld in Leirvik and I aint running for the Tower the first thing I do.. mostly running about checking if any solo fight´s if not I ill try gettin some more peeps to join up... And maby there is only 1 or 2 at start in towers, but after a while there are almost a group in there, so why not just get out of there for some action, not just trying to get Lame kills for rp´s

I dont run and hide in a tower but then the first 5 times you try kill some one they get insta healed you get stunned and killed your not going to keep trying.
And often albs will join up and come out of the tower and and if they kill the hibs, hibs then retreat to purple ck (last time i played) or to a tower them selves.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
I dont run and hide in a tower but then the first 5 times you try kill some one they get insta healed you get stunned and killed your not going to keep trying.
And often albs will join up and come out of the tower and and if they kill the hibs, hibs then retreat to purple ck (last time i played) or to a tower them selves.

Probably as we had been trying to get you down from the tower, making us oop and more or less dead... what should we do then... yeah we let them kill us instead of going back for a rest ^^

soze

I am a FH squatter
Elrandhir said:
Probably as we had been trying to get you down from the tower, making us oop and more or less dead... what should we do then... yeah we let them kill us instead of going back for a rest ^^

So your saying its ok to hide in a twer to rest up but you cant stay in there, if the albs followed you to the tower and camped it you would not come out to fight either.

Face it running in a decent grp you will never get a random grp or soloers out of the tower as theres no point feeding you rps.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Usually when albs loose their Tower... they wont come back until early next morning to get one ^^

Well Anyhow atm Alb has most of the Towers and the Keep.. aint going to stop us ^^

Last evening I guess we did only do Keepdefence though as we where about 6 peeps and the Albs 12 from guard death report anyways... so felt like the smartest solution then :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
Elrandhir said:
Usually when albs loose their Tower... they wont come back until early next morning to get one ^^

Well Anyhow atm Alb has most of the Towers and the Keep.. aint going to stop us ^^

Last evening I guess we did only do Keepdefence though as we where about 6 peeps and the Albs 12 from guard death report anyways... so felt like the smartest solution then :p

You would not keep coming back if by the time you got to the tower there were 6-7 defenders in there, you set a ram you die, you come back you die, by this point i normally say thats enough free rps for now and do something else.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
So your saying its ok to hide in a twer to rest up but you cant stay in there, if the albs followed you to the tower and camped it you would not come out to fight either.

Face it running in a decent grp you will never get a random grp or soloers out of the tower as theres no point feeding you rps.

That we would, if we couldent kill them off from walls ofc... but as fast as they had moved we would come out again.. well dosent matter really, just fun to see the albs in those Towers, beginning to get used to it..

It´s ok to go rest in imo, but you don´t have to stay there until you log, or the tower gets taken ^^

soze

I am a FH squatter
Elrandhir said:
That we would, if we couldent kill them off from walls ofc... but as fast as they had moved we would come out again.. well dosent matter really, just fun to see the albs in those Towers, beginning to get used to it..

It´s ok to go rest in imo, but you don´t have to stay there until you log, or the tower gets taken ^^

Your right but you have to see it from alb point of view if theres two casters with you chances are your dead befor stun wears off so only way to try get some rps is wait for you to attack the tower.

More than once you find and animist and bait camping a tower so you try to kill the bait and shrooms get you i watched 2 hibs do this for about 2 hours the other night and killed maybe 4 people.

It is not great fun but all realms do it and theres no point worrying.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
Your right but you have to see it from alb point of view if theres two casters with you chances are your dead befor stun wears off so only way to try get some rps is wait for you to attack the tower.

More than once you find and animist and bait camping a tower so you try to kill the bait and shrooms get you i watched 2 hibs do this for about 2 hours the other night and killed maybe 4 people.

It is not great fun but all realms do it and theres no point worrying.

Well I can understand what your saying, And if say 2 mages against...say 5 hibs or whatever then yes ok I can understand you want to get into a keep, otherwise you would just give away rp´s.

But I have seen almost fg of albs in Those towers, or atleast many enough to not have to hide in there. Then I think they should come out and give a fair fight instead of continueing their lame rp´s farming..^^

But nuff said... would like to se some mids in there the few I have seen havent been hideing in towers atleast =P

soze

I am a FH squatter
Elrandhir said:
Well I can understand what your saying, And if say 2 mages against...say 5 hibs or whatever then yes ok I can understand you want to get into a keep, otherwise you would just give away rp´s.

But I have seen almost fg of albs in Those towers, or atleast many enough to not have to hide in there. Then I think they should come out and give a fair fight instead of continueing their lame rp´s farming..^^

But nuff said... would like to se some mids in there the few I have seen havent been hideing in towers atleast =P

Only because they did not have a tower ;)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
Only because they did not have a tower ;)

hehe Maby, still seems they just don´t play much 40-44 BG...

*Still is really only one persons name you have to mention, the worst player in Alb I would presume and thats "Zanta", he will never attack you if he havent atleast 2 peeps with him and your solo o_O, and if he don´t get a Tower he wont play atall as I said before :p

Without being sarkastic, I have started to wondered if he is played by a 10 year old or something.. being so poor ^^

Just wanted to say this..maby get some extra flaming, bit slow thread :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Elrandhir said:
hehe Maby, still seems they just don´t play much 40-44 BG...

*Still is really only one persons name you have to mention, the worst player in Alb I would presume and thats "Zanta", he will never attack you if he havent atleast 2 peeps with him and your solo o_O, and if he don´t get a Tower he wont play atall as I said before :p

Without being sarkastic, I have started to wondered if he is played by a 10 year old or something.. being so poor ^^

Just wanted to say this..maby get some extra flaming, bit slow thread :p

cant flame something i agree with :D

oh on a sidenote elrand, zantas did actually play the other day when they didnt have a tower - got killed once and he didnt come back :twak:

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Been waiting for good keep raid for days, though everytime wall looks like it might drop, albs get distracted by some sparkly object and simply stop attacking, wich leaves me with 2 options as my anim either shroom like hell infront their tower (though this = albs hide more) or use my uber base lifetap (so fun having a main attack bomber thats no use vs tower keep)

leirvik can be damn good laugh though so i keep going trying get mcl2, though tbh what numpty decided that trebs should only be used in bg to attack keeps/towers not deffend!!! GIVE BLOODY HOOK POINTS IF KEEPS UPGRADED or at least let siege guy through the damn door.....

Somebody above mentioned anim in tower and friend as bait, normaly im my own bait, but othere night was funny watching a luri caster hide in my shrooms to attract stelthers :p

ps: just got get my shark form arti then i can be a real animist like great uncle Awarkle :)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
pikeh said:

oh on a sidenote elrand, zantas did actually play the other day when they didnt have a tower - got killed once and he didnt come back :twak:

>.< Ok didnt see that as I werent with, probably one in a million times that happen though I might guess :p

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
pikeh said:

Sounds like something he would do =P hope we get some skilled people in there soon before I lvl... ^^

soze

I am a FH squatter
Whats your deffinition of skill keep showing up to be killed or doing what it takes to get some kills.

I think what you want is some mug who will keep coming to stand infront of your grp to get killed

pikeh said:
dont complain then! :cheers:

anyways, yeh leirvik has been nice recently, ill be damned if i can solo any of the alb casters , would like to see some more mids out tbh, but ive only got 4 or so bulbs till i get my free level anyways, so might try for 50. so you guys will have to find another VW to kill... theres a point when having a group mate rezzed and then chain ganked over and over again (about 5 seconds after each rezz) by cerisha the infi, just dosent seem fun anymore.

sshh no one was meant to notice that :p

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
Whats your deffinition of skill keep showing up to be killed or doing what it takes to get some kills.

I think what you want is some mug who will keep coming to stand infront of your grp to get killed

Not really no, but I can´t understand the fun in camping either really, I would never have the patience to stand in a Tower even if that would be my only choice... but this is usually not the case, because several times the albs camping have been more then us =P

Still was nice today... defended our claimed keep for a while.... several hours, at the end most of us logged so was doomed to loose it really, and I have to say the albs was worth getting it after all the effort they went through ^^

soze

I am a FH squatter
Elrandhir said:
Not really no, but I can´t understand the fun in camping either really, I would never have the patience to stand in a Tower even if that would be my only choice... but this is usually not the case, because several times the albs camping have been more then us =P

Still was nice today... defended our claimed keep for a while.... several hours, at the end most of us logged so was doomed to loose it really, and I have to say the albs was worth getting it after all the effort they went through ^^

I was one of those albs and it was frustrating fighting you with the healers but was alot of fun you camper you ;)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
I was one of those albs and it was frustrating fighting you with the healers but was alot of fun you camper you ;)

Hehe...well one of those situations when you really don´t want to stick out your nose to far..only chance was to camp really :p

Was really fun... can´t complain at the albs in this fight atleast ^^ have to say something good now and again atleast :p

Nice efforth, actually don´t think I would have been that persistant... =D

We were 6 peeps in the keep, so would been abit suicidal to come out facing 12+ albs from what guard report said..

Had really good time tonight anyhow =D

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh was fun though i had to log my anim out at 9pm to spend time with wife, sadly we had No healers for ages till warden apeared and eventualy a bard...

BTW Never ever bitch about Shroom LoS, sure shroom will finish cast after you jump outa view (just like bolts/arrows) but them bloody caby pets chain stunning people inside a tower = no los at all!!! buggers even enter damn tower few times.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Jacilja said:
Yeh was fun though i had to log my anim out at 9pm to spend time with wife, sadly we had No healers for ages till warden apeared and eventualy a bard...

BTW Never ever bitch about Shroom LoS, sure shroom will finish cast after you jump outa view (just like bolts/arrows) but them bloody caby pets chain stunning people inside a tower = no los at all!!! buggers even enter damn tower few times.

Have to say I think mostly people that aint that skilled is complaining, as even though I have played this game for a very long time now, I have never really felt the need to complain on anyone using bugs " Braging here aint I =P "... still I have never noticed anyone using things like this.

Even though I know there is people doing this. I think people maby want it to be bug abuse when loosing to much =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom