Leirvik...

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Exilon said:
Well..dunno about u guys but i think sunday sucked in leirvik..us albs in ck ,hibs zerging with shrooms and ofc stealthers..i got into a grp (lol?!?) and zerged myself :( ..but didnt stay long as im not into zerging and all that..even elgen(wahtever his name is ) almost killed me:eek7: oh and ofc mids were humping their tower too with lots of bd's from what i've heard.

Anyway,tis good that ppl still play there,and Ochin..try not to jump my infi,ok mate? ill try and do the same if i see its u :D

I dont mind the shroomers if anything it makes more hibs come out to play and im all for that.

:) Yep there has been an increase in BD's of late but I like em their a bit of a handfull but I do like fighting em.

Ochin lol he/she is a nice hib and I often get hug spam when rebuffing (nice to see some people dont take advantage when buffs drop)

Still piss myself thinking about him/her trebbing a tower down with 5 albs stood/sat round the treb /cheer /hug.

Citereh

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
3 cheers for the mids taking back the claimed keep by hibs, what was ridiculous in the first place.
Took us hours to get a hole in the wall and then another long time with a "war ram" on inner gate and fending off the hibs.

Hibs got owned ^^

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Hibs got owned ^^

14 kills 12 deathblows - 1 death - truly owned...

But pleased to annoy your army of bonedancers by claiming CK - WILL do it again, just for you!

/Zea

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
wodzie said:
14 kills 12 deathblows - 1 death - truly owned...

But pleased to annoy your army of bonedancers by claiming CK - WILL do it again, just for you!

/Zea

u were,

u were hiding in ure lvl 10 keep.
And the only reason u got ure kills is getting in and out non stop mezzing/stunning the ppl at ram. i thank myself for having that much hp that i just could get a lifetap of before u actually killed me on there.

If we wanted we could claim keep to, but claiming keep ruins the fun, think all will agree on that.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone who makes a BD and thinks its fun has some serious issues having fun. There are plenty of nice and even slighty(read: very)OP chars in mid, so why make a class that invites abuse of bad coding(strafing/run-thru).
That class is such a serious disappointment and should be frowned upon by mids and enemies alike.

Ive always thought you one of the good guys vav. Hate that this class makes me think less of you. :(

<3!!

/Dracus

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
any like my new 'font of healing' shaped toy last night ? :D

unfortunatly i'm going away for a week, and will probably be away when they change Leirvik... but lets hope it doesn't scare ppl off, but attracts more people for me to whack, focus dot and die to :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Anyone who makes a BD and thinks its fun has some serious issues having fun. There are plenty of nice and even slighty(read: very)OP chars in mid, so why make a class that invites abuse of bad coding(strafing/run-thru).
That class is such a serious disappointment and should be frowned upon by mids and enemies alike.

Ive always thought you one of the good guys vav. Hate that this class makes me think less of you. :(

<3!!

/Dracus
I play the game as it is offered to me,
Ive almost got all the classes in the game. My fvery first char i ever made in this game was dreadlock, a bd. I played him till lvl 22, then gave on it, didnt like it. Then made my "main" Vavires shaman.
2y later i wanted to try the bd out again. I enjoy playing a bder as much as i enjoy playing my other classes. Bd-er are part of the game.

In the end every class might have soemthing in need of a nerf. The bders LT, sors cast speed, hib base line stun, ect..

No as a conclusion, lets not whine about everything, and play with what we got. I may kill a lot, but i can admit zea did owned me with his/her baseline stun and effectivly killing my pets. So (s)he proves were not that oped all the time if u got the skill to fight against us.

Sorry that u think less of me because i play a class offered to the realm.

Vav.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
I play the game as it is offered to me,
Ive almost got all the classes in the game. My fvery first char i ever made in this game was dreadlock, a bd. I played him till lvl 22, then gave on it, didnt like it. Then made my "main" Vavires shaman.
2y later i wanted to try the bd out again. I enjoy playing a bder as much as i enjoy playing my other classes. Bd-er are part of the game.

In the end every class might have soemthing in need of a nerf. The bders LT, sors cast speed, hib base line stun, ect..

No as a conclusion, lets not whine about everything, and play with what we got. I may kill a lot, but i can admit zea did owned me with his/her baseline stun and effectivly killing my pets. So (s)he proves were not that oped all the time if u got the skill to fight against us.

Sorry that u think less of me because i play a class offered to the realm.

Vav.

My biggest issue with BDs is the fact an alb caster CANNOT win without moc..its that simple..and if BD has purge, mebbe even purge1 is enough then hib casters cant either..and thats retarded...Im glad you still enjoy the game, we've played together on many occasions and it saddens me that more and more leave, especially the "elders". I just think its sad that you play a BD :(

<3!

/Dracus

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
hib casters can. Mrgood runs round with Di2 bot + Qcast stun.. Duhuh

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
My biggest issue with BDs is the fact an alb caster CANNOT win without moc..its that simple..and if BD has purge, mebbe even purge1 is enough then hib casters cant either..and thats retarded...Im glad you still enjoy the game, we've played together on many occasions and it saddens me that more and more leave, especially the "elders". I just think its sad that you play a BD :(

<3!

/Dracus

gone make 2 new chars,

Sm and a Valk.
dont wann ruin my valk i have now, so making another 1 to deal with the new speccing and all. Gone be nice ranking up rpees in leirvik and in time in old emain. also need a new summon sm as mine is rr2 and well respeccing to dark making teplate for dark.. Rather make a new 1 =p, will be my fourth then.

Bd gone leave leirvik soon enough as im gaining lvls at fast pace.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
gone make 2 new chars,

Sm and a Valk.
dont wann ruin my valk i have now, so making another 1 to deal with the new speccing and all. Gone be nice ranking up rpees in leirvik and in time in old emain. also need a new summon sm as mine is rr2 and well respeccing to dark making teplate for dark.. Rather make a new 1 =p, will be my fourth then.

Bd gone leave leirvik soon enough as im gaining lvls at fast pace.

i'll duel ya valk anytime if you wanna test the changes to them in a 1v1 situation away from zergyness.

i'm normally on my hero, Wertette, lil luri hero with FW and (normally) a legger LW on my back.

would be nice to have a decent challenge, not many albs/mids seem to want to 1v1 me. 2v1 or normally 10v1. 2v1 i can handle depending on the classes, 10v1 i just plain suck :p

anyway, come find me or pm me here and we can have some fun banter. i'll even duel your bd :flame:

peace

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
i'll duel ya valk anytime if you wanna test the changes to them in a 1v1 situation away from zergyness.

i'm normally on my hero, Wertette, lil luri hero with FW and (normally) a legger LW on my back.

would be nice to have a decent challenge, not many albs/mids seem to want to 1v1 me. 2v1 or normally 10v1. 2v1 i can handle depending on the classes, 10v1 i just plain suck :p

anyway, come find me or pm me here and we can have some fun banter. i'll even duel your bd :flame:

peace
ill let ya know when my valks ready ;).

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
got to hand it to you albs, u keep trying :)
its nice that u do.

Keep it coming.

grts,
vav.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
To zea

Im afraid i reported a little something that i saw to rightnow just now.

this is an answer i got a few weeks on if there was a ML cap on Leirvik.
Answer:

Greetings,
Thanks for the query. The Master Level cap for Leirvik is ML3. Any character who has attained a higher Master Level than that will be denied passage there.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

And this is the SS i took when u poped the Speedwarp (ML4).

sshot1571zy.jpg

Tx for ure attention

Vav.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
heh, i just took my ickle lvl 44 tic in there, wearing rog stuff ofc, and was amazed to see the amount of ppl with artis and ml's already.. lol.

ahhh well, was fun anyway :)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
To zea

Answer:

Greetings,
Thanks for the query. The Master Level cap for Leirvik is ML3. Any character who has attained a higher Master Level than that will be denied passage there.

Yours sincerely,

And this is the SS i took when u poped the Speedwarp (ML4).

sshot1571zy.jpg

Tx for ure attention

Vav.

he never left leirvik after patch (he got the ml's pre ml nerf in leirv), only if he leaves can he not re-enter. he is legitimately in leirvik. anyway, nice to see you don't show my damage :p easily a couple hits of 400+ from my lil hero in that pic :D

also you can tell your lil friends that they won't get any rps or action (the 2 other bd's and the runy [runy was called Attack]) if they are gonna be totally lame in the way they were. zerging me and Zea after we took tower down then taking the tower is just pure BS, then zerging me again when i went back there. No need for it and as such your friends got the penalty of both me and Zea logging.

Skaven said:
heh, i just took my ickle lvl 44 tic in there, wearing rog stuff ofc, and was amazed to see the amount of ppl with artis and ml's already.. lol.

ahhh well, was fun anyway

how much af/abs do you have, i can't seem to get a decent hit on you, while i hit your arms friend for 467 (no crit) at one point. i know i used spirit hammer but it shouldn't make that much difference. he should still take less damage really. feedback nice, ta. And Zea took a s/s of him NS you but you didn't get interupted and you kept 100% range, he sent that to rightnow as a bug, if you could check your logs would be great

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
how much af/abs do you have, i can't seem to get a decent hit on you, while i hit your arms friend for 467 (no crit) at one point. i know i used spirit hammer but it shouldn't make that much difference. he should still take less damage really. feedback nice, ta. And Zea took a s/s of him NS you but you didn't get interupted and you kept 100% range, he sent that to rightnow as a bug, if you could check your logs would be great

Had the self abs buff which is 25 and the +250 af buff. Also had the arms abs buff too which doesn't effect him, only his group mates which is prolly why you were hitting him so hard + he's only lvl 40-41 or so? something like that. :p

Aye I remember that ^^ basically I was using the uninterruptable nuke as he nearsighted me - so it just carried on nuking him, no idea if thats how its supposed to work?

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
To zea

Answer:

Greetings,
Thanks for the query. The Master Level cap for Leirvik is ML3. Any character who has attained a higher Master Level than that will be denied passage there. (as you can see it never says cannot be there if allready there - just states you cant enter)
Yours sincerely,

This has to be a very old news, your not the first person to "report" it. But as was said, my little eldr never left Leirvik after the patch.. Kinda expected it to stand in Druim Ligen when i first logged into the game, but it was still in leirvik. Assuming this is exactly the same issue as if u log out as rr4 u can still play but not enter the bg again if u zone out...

But so nice of you to report it. You cant win one way, so trying another - You got sport and an ego as big as an alb zerg.. /shrug.. You said in previous posts - you play the game that is offered to you - hey guess what - so do i! I just dont need l337 window dragging and strafing skills to win...

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Skaven said:
Had the self abs buff which is 25 and the +250 af buff. Also had the arms abs buff too which doesn't effect him, only his group mates which is prolly why you were hitting him so hard + he's only lvl 40-41 or so? something like that. :p

Aye I remember that ^^ basically I was using the uninterruptable nuke as he nearsighted me - so it just carried on nuking him, no idea if thats how its supposed to work?

working like nintendo. if you get NS (even as uninteruptable) it should class next pulse as new range, else you could focus a running enemy at 6k units. it's been sent as a bug anyway, we'll se if mythic does anything about it.

well, in a fair 1v1 where you don't run like a chicken woman into a tower, while being healed by your bright green friar mate, you'd lose ... your melee damage is just .... pathetic.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
I thought RR3 was the cap in Leirvik? Yet vavires is 3L3 on his bd? Myeh maybe im a newb in this category xE

cap is 4L0 .... noob :p

Boomling

Fledgling Freddie
also you can tell your lil friends that they won't get any rps or action (the 2 other bd's and the runy [runy was called Attack]) if they are gonna be totally lame in the way they were. zerging me and Zea after we took tower down then taking the tower is just pure BS, then zerging me again when i went back there. No need for it and as such your friends got the penalty of both me and Zea logging.

To randomDotCom

Your are in a RVR Zone i/we dont have to give u anything, u are not in my/our realm. Our chars was also getting zerged by others, but we keep on fighting u cant expekt mercy.
And if you think u make me a penalty by logging you are mistaken, i can just go in real frontier and try to take the keep back the albs has taken.
To your information we dident repair tower so its easy to take for the next peeps in leirvik.
its useless to talk about rules in a war between realms, war is war, so stop bitching about it and fight. Just my point of view.

/Ling

Renes

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:

erhm .. i kill what i see (when i dont die that is) and even tho ur size we saw u.. and so what if u went down ? u 2 killed us like .. hmm 3-4 times before we got to u .. but that not the issue .. the issue is that we killed u when u were trying to take tower ? (its called tactics m8) its nothing more than that.

and tbh i were unbuffed when we got u cuz u got me slammed and zae nuked .. had to run/swim all the way back to get revenge and didnt have time to go ck for buffs .. and i believe when we killed u at tower capt. (remember getting no arpee's cuz u just had been killed) that we all agree'd to let u guyz take the tower, thought that u kinda earned it bringing 3 trebs and all .. but after a while i did /stat Zae - "no-something" = not online, then /stat Wegette(iirc) and got same message so we all logged .. and tbh .. it's punishment that u log? thats a first

@ Zae damn i go down to that nuke :p

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Aaahhhhhh I love the smell of whine in the morning :p

/Dracus

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
wodzie said:
vavires said:
To zea

Answer:

Greetings,
Thanks for the query. The Master Level cap for Leirvik is ML3. Any character who has attained a higher Master Level than that will be denied passage there. (as you can see it never says cannot be there if allready there - just states you cant enter)
Yours sincerely,

This has to be a very old news, your not the first person to "report" it. But as was said, my little eldr never left Leirvik after the patch.. Kinda expected it to stand in Druim Ligen when i first logged into the game, but it was still in leirvik. Assuming this is exactly the same issue as if u log out as rr4 u can still play but not enter the bg again if u zone out...

But so nice of you to report it. You cant win one way, so trying another - You got sport and an ego as big as an alb zerg.. /shrug.. You said in previous posts - you play the game that is offered to you - hey guess what - so do i! I just dont need l337 window dragging and strafing skills to win...

Not about wining r losing, is abut that SW, nothing more nthing less, if u can use it, we as well should be using it to.

and servers are up gone log my bd in for my stats for ure friend.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Renes said:
erhm .. i kill what i see (when i dont die that is) and even tho ur size we saw u.. and so what if u went down ? u 2 killed us like .. hmm 3-4 times before we got to u .. but that not the issue .. the issue is that we killed u when u were trying to take tower ? (its called tactics m8) its nothing more than that.

and tbh i were unbuffed when we got u cuz u got me slammed and zae nuked .. had to run/swim all the way back to get revenge and didnt have time to go ck for buffs .. and i believe when we killed u at tower capt. (remember getting no arpee's cuz u just had been killed) that we all agree'd to let u guyz take the tower, thought that u kinda earned it bringing 3 trebs and all .. but after a while i did /stat Zae - "no-something" = not online, then /stat Wegette(iirc) and got same message so we all logged .. and tbh .. it's punishment that u log? thats a first

@ Zae damn i go down to that nuke :p

yes, tactics, i love your tactics, try and kill 2 hibs with 3 bd and a runy. yea we did suceed plenty of times, but that's cuz our tactics > yours. taking the tower after we trebbed it down was lame and zergy. and blah blah blah, it's war blah blah blah. but the whole reason i made a leirvik toon is to get more fair action. not 20 albs or mids continuously zerging my main rvr toons down.

if you want real tactics and see how much skill you really have, feel free to have a bash at me solo. i took an arms, then a heretic, then an sb, then a scout all 1 after the other (not duels,they all hit me first), without hp breaks.i ended on something like 14% after, but i played damn good to survive

Renes

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
yes, tactics, i love your tactics, try and kill 2 hibs with 3 bd and a runy. yea we did suceed plenty of times, but that's cuz our tactics > yours. taking the tower after we trebbed it down was lame and zergy. and blah blah blah, it's war blah blah blah. but the whole reason i made a leirvik toon is to get more fair action. not 20 albs or mids continuously zerging my main rvr toons down.

if you want real tactics and see how much skill you really have, feel free to have a bash at me solo. i took an arms, then a heretic, then an sb, then a scout all 1 after the other (not duels,they all hit me first), without hp breaks.i ended on something like 14% after, but i played damn good to survive

hmm 3 bd's ? now there .. get yer eyes fixed ? 2 bd's there were 4 mids in leir .. 1 shammy 1 rm(me) and 2 bd's.. but erhm .. taking down a tank as a caster ? thats not fair for u in a duel .. rm = 2xxx range or something .. 8 % cast speed 310+ dex .. u really think this could be fair ? well its up to u .. would love to duel u .. :p ill give u that after u slammed me i went down but zae got kill and i think i could have gotten u .. had u on 20 % or so before u got me slammed .. u were 1 nuke away from death ..

the tactics thing .. maybe ur tactics beats ours.. but why the heel didnt u keel us before trying to take tower then ? and btw u were MILES away from tower when we killed u .. and ye we did go and take tower .. but why didnt u aswell ? we didnt repair or nothing .. and a broken tower imo is a attraction for enemy's so yeh i roam arround it killing what i see .. anything wrong in wanting arpees ? and it is a war .. but more importantly its a game ? stop whining..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom