Leirvik...

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
Renes, i'd love to duel you any time :) 2xxx range dont give a shit when your bolts only move about 5-8% of my health and im closing the ground quicker than you can run back to your tower and hide (level 10 tower > anything in leirvik.. for god sakes, LOOSE IT!) but yeah. any time you want an out in the open fight or is it tactics to hide in a tower where a merc can't hit you? :D

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:
Renes, i'd love to duel you any time :) 2xxx range dont give a shit when your bolts only move about 5-8% of my health and im closing the ground quicker than you can run back to your tower and hide (level 10 tower > anything in leirvik.. for god sakes, LOOSE IT!) but yeah. any time you want an out in the open fight or is it tactics to hide in a tower where a merc can't hit you? :D

hibs claimed keep a week back, thats worse then a tower.
it was at lvl 10 to then

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
tbh stop fucking claiming the towers.. all you ever bloody do in leirvik is hump hump hump, EVEN TANKS ARE DOING IT NOW!!

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
New Leirvik sucks totally IMO.

Good for Caster-zergs & BDs, bad for everyone else ... can't move an inch unstealthed without getting ganked by Alb-Caster-Zerg or a BD ... just like (& as bad as) NF in fact.

=/

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
Alb caster zerg?..mids zerg too..so stop saying albs only zerg..and imo mids's zergs are bigger :D

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Exilon said:
Alb caster zerg?..mids zerg too..so stop saying albs only zerg..and imo mids's zergs are bigger :D

Yeah yeah I know, I just didn't meet the Mid-Caster-Zerg in new leirvik yet. They don't usually come out until after 21:00 CET when there's no more GMs around to check on their amazing empathetic ability to sense precisely where all Albs & Hibs are :D

Ichbin

Fledgling Freddie
im gonna try lvl up a drood, so we can zerg a bit bk! anyone with me?=)

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe not like I'm really bothered as long as there's some ACTION in Leirvik!

I only get REALLY frustrated when it's dead in there, or when people are using cheap stuff to win when they'd probably win anyway without it.

Gotta say Leirvik is some of the best fun on the cluster ATM & there are some really great people in Leirvik from all 3 realms even if I'm a flamebaiting %ç*## sometimes :p

dunfboy

Fledgling Freddie
Got to say , logged this avo for a quick peek, whoot, went solo for an hour, few deathblows,much fun.Got rammed a few times by couple skalds roamin, but such is life.
Then met me old bud Ulti, and Fion(druid), picked up VW and fekkin hell did we have fun, esp liked the triple consecutive battle in mid held ck.
Death spam was lol.
First impressions, good for small roaming grps who know how to play, great for Scouts/rangers/hunters, ,maybes not so good for sbs/infis/ns as i get the feeling that there will be less solo action, and more zerging.
Mind u prolly less Dan, which cant be a bad thing, still to many Bds for my liking, and aint seen so many skalds for a long time.
But will be interesting to see how it goes.
Cheers
Gaip

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
LOL! GAIP!!! you shoot and run :( i can never catch you on any char.. i might just play theurg to get you tbh! :D

Renes

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:

bring it on tbh .. u prolly met me when i had 0 rp's and remember me from that time .. but atm i got MoM3 WP2 and mcl1 (no purge yet cuz mostly i get free'd of mezz's by sumthing like 13 dmg oO) but hmm .. 400-500(bolts)dmg is 8 % of ur hp ? think mercs should have a nerf then :)

oh and if hiding in a tower is something u remember me from ur thinking of sum1 else .. im mosty in/arround ck.. but if hiding where u can hit sum1 and they can't hit u(like on walls/towers) aint tactics then what is it ? ofc i go high ground if i see that's more safe, so would u if u had bolts

oh and when leir is boring i go solo in rvr .. just did 8519 rp there in 1 hour (7 DB's, 12 Deaths..)

and to u wizzies relax abit on the nearsight :p oh and is the nearsight linked with a matter debuff? i allways get a debuff when im getting nearsighted by a wiz lol..

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:
tbh stop fucking claiming the towers.. all you ever bloody do in leirvik is hump hump hump, EVEN TANKS ARE DOING IT NOW!!

If we werent fast enough to get keep back it would have been purp again, as albs claimed it...
Cliam towers, ok... but not to keep, totally ruins the fun.

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
OohhoO said:

I only get REALLY frustrated when it's dead in there, or when people are using cheap stuff to win when they'd probably win anyway without it.

Gotta say Leirvik is some of the best fun on the cluster ATM & there are some really great people in Leirvik from all 3 realms even if I'm a flamebaiting %ç*## sometimes :p

I have to agree its about the only place I do have a lot of fun.

I even get to play my inf and wave to you without getting clobered by you on ck wall last night and help take out the 2 on the wall and the one on the ground :)

Thanks for not killing a inf in rogs :)

Citereh (currenty buffing my inf Darksmoke) ;)

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
Ahh so ur Darksmoke..u should've said so,i would've taken u in grp(excuse the shitty grammar) and ye..leirvik is fun,and Gaip..i play my infi just fine there..u know,right? :D

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Exilon said:
Ahh so ur Darksmoke..u should've said so,i would've taken u in grp(excuse the shitty grammar) and ye..leirvik is fun,and Gaip..i play my infi just fine there..u know,right? :D

:) A lot harder than my tic Citereh as he's just waring crappy stuff and no temp unline my tic.

But that will change as soon as I get her temp sorted.

I look fwd to meeting Mook on lvl terms instead of him trailing me and me having to leg it.

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
I have to agree its about the only place I do have a lot of fun.

I even get to play my inf and wave to you without getting clobered by you on ck wall last night and help take out the 2 on the wall and the one on the ground :)

Thanks for not killing a inf in rogs :)

Citereh (currenty buffing my inf Darksmoke)

haha so you were the cute Inf :D
you were much too cute to clobber, & Mids would've killed us both, & was more interested in killing those Mids ... although ... if I'd known it was you <ponder> ... nah j/k :p

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
Ye..i hate it when mids are zerging and im around them trying to perf sum1 and a hib stealthers comes and gets lucky and sees me and just F8 and F6 me...anonnymous hib stealthers ofc..the ones that know me dont do that :D..respect!

Renes

Fledgling Freddie
just a question who is the infil with poor stealth here ? dont recall the name but with my RM i spot him 4-5 seconds before he's in PA range and i mostly get to nuke him 1-2 times before he's in melee range of me :touch:

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
OohhoO said:

Well I had fun with the 6 hibs I was lvling with. Got to get my inf 2 more bubs to 44.5 so I was well happy.

To the archer didnt mean to hit you as i logged was just trying to wave.

Thanks for the pl was fun. Makes a change from getting ganked.

I will be on a lvl playing field as soon as I get chance to get her kitted out.

Citereh (buffing DarkSmoke)

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
OohhoO said:
haha so you were the cute Inf :D
you were much too cute to clobber, & Mids would've killed us both, & was more interested in killing those Mids ... although ... if I'd known it was you <ponder> ... nah j/k :p

Well you got 1 and I got the other so I was happy enough :)

Hard going with an inf in drops - come on Sherk get me that temp you promised so we can go hit Mooks a but as he is far too cocky for his own good ;)

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
I never got to have a swing at mooks when buffed..its likes he knows when i am so he stays away or just comes near me when im in the middle of alb zerg cause he knows i wont attack him:D

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
Well you got 1 and I got the other so I was happy enough :)

Hard going with an inf in drops - come on Sherk get me that temp you promised so we can go hit Mooks a but as he is far too cocky for his own good ;)

Bah nerf temps - I don't have one =/
<=== Drops + RoGs + an Arte or four :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom