Leipzig!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
spot on with the goatee, and HEH at the dreadlocks, theres one to consider Iain ;)
Agree!

In all seriousness, I feel as if I can trust GOA again after the trip. Was damn nice organised and the Staff was just friendly. (Requiel coming and having a chat with me and Mightybunny was just some good PR! :D)

BRING ON WAR

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Agree!

In all seriousness, I feel as if I can trust GOA again after the trip. Was damn nice organised and the Staff was just friendly. (Requiel coming and having a chat with me and Mightybunny was just some good PR! :D)

BRING ON WAR

That is very reassuring to hear tbh.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Leipzig was possibly the most fun I've had in a long time. It was enormously hard work and, right now I ache in places I didn't even know I had but I still have a huge grin on my face even now.

The show was a great success for us, we had constant action going on all day. You could play in the 12v12 scenario we had running or you could take your time to explore the starting areas and the core game features on 12 additional dedicated PvE machines. Even though we are still at a fairly early stage of beta the game ran very smoothly and the battles were amazingly well balanced and hard fought.

Paul and Jeff put on a great show every time they went on stage to talk about the new Elf classes while the rest of the Mythic crew did a great job of answering questions and helping to build the atmosphere. The biggest stars though were the fans. As soon as the doors opened we had a stampede of gamers and the queue was always full. Several guilds came along in force with guild t-shirts on and I need to give a big shout out to Mervyn and Manny from Enlightens who must have played more than fifty times over the five days. At one point a bunch of the guilds arranged to meet up for a big clan battle, guild vs guild action so we logged in additional PvP clients on the PvE machines and gave them a special 18vs18 battle. Der Silber Schwingers came out victorious for the side of Order after a very tough game.

On Saturday night we hired a local brasserie and invited all the local fans to come and party with us. As soon as they could get away from their other commitments, the girls and guys from Mythic came and joined us too and there was much rejoicing and silly drinking games.

I'll post up a proper event report later, but for now here are my pictures of the event.
Flickr album.

Don't miss the next one, it'll be even better!

Roffe

Fledgling Freddie
wtf! didn't you have any bikini babes in the WAR section
Isn't that what these shows are all about? :eek7:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Requiel stripped down to his thong and danced around a bit, not quite a bikini babe and the hairy legs were a bit grim but that is all the budget could stretch too and he was happy to relive his former career as an erotic dancer...

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel stripped down to his thong and danced around a bit, not quite a bikini babe and the hairy legs were a bit grim but that is all the budget could stretch too and he was happy to relive his former career as an erotic dancer...
I guess he did that before saturday, damn I'm sorry I missed that! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom