Leipzig!

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
We're going to be there, we're bringing WAR with us on a grand scale and we're delighted to be playing host to some of our friends from EAMythic there too. Will you be there?
If the answer will be 'yes' then I'd like to hear from you. Drop me a note to requielATgoaDOTcom and tell me what you or your guild are planning (or hoping for) for the event. This is a big event for us and we want to make it about our community - that means you guys. We'll have a bunch of interesting people for you to talk to as well as the daily presentations and of course the chance to experience WAR.

Last year nearly 200,000 people came to the show, this year is going to be even bigger.

Dax

Fledgling Freddie
I can't come but i'll be monitoring it closely via ye olde interweb. I heard that the elven classes will be revealed so i'll be paying close attention.

The_Daddy

Fledgling Freddie
I may still make the trip over but may have to hold out and just go to Gamesday UK on the 23rd Sept (already bought my ticket), all depends on the family and what I can negotiate with the missus! :)

Just being able to see the game with my own eyes would make me happy in the pants. But actually meeting the team & fellow warhammer nuts & maybe getting a bit of play time would probably cause me to passout (may also be down to excessive alcohol consumption!)

:clap:

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Here's something that may make the waverers amongst you crack out the road maps.

We'll be giving away beta keys every day of the Games convention!

We'll be holding some great competitions and the lucky winers will all get an invite to the European beta for WAR. Remember there's only a few days left before it starts so start planning your trip now.

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Because it's the world's biggest video game convention. It's not just a German show, it's the main video games show in Europe and possibly the world.

I understand that, but it was just a general moaning on my part ;) Have fun down there! :)

dex

Fledgling Freddie
hi you going to be there Requiel,,

i might pop over, got next week off work and leipzigs about 3-4 hours drive away.

just hope the wife don`t get too loud

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
We'll be there with some ppl.. Will take pictars too!.. not 100% sure yet though!

Nate

FH is my second home
hi you going to be there Requiel,,

i might pop over, got next week off work and leipzigs about 3-4 hours drive away.

just hope the wife don`t get too loud

she'll understand, this is war!!!hammer :D

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Because it's the world's biggest video game convention. It's not just a German show, it's the main video games show in Europe and possibly the world.

I read that the Leipzig Games Convention will this year probably have 3 times more people coming by than old E3 had. And not only industry professionals or the media but the fella in the street aswell. If I took a trip to Germany next week it would be for this, so don't be afraid to cross the pond :)

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
I'll try to be there :)

Will we be able to get a hold of a poster or some other merchandise from WAR?
Because you can't buy anything on the EU site :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Requiel by Law i'm not allowed to stand near people for more than 5 seconds, and cause Leipzig will be packed I dont wanna get arrested.

Can you Beta Invite me or i'll never get in?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Requiel by Law i'm not allowed to stand near people for more than 5 seconds, and cause Leipzig will be packed I dont wanna get arrested.

Can you Beta Invite me or i'll never get in?

oeoe requiel can you also give him that thing in war?:D

"oh no!! bahumat is gonne WAAAAGHH me with his choppa"

bahumat gets within 5meter

"wo0t wo0t it's da sound of da police!"

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone can confirm to me how much the Parking will cost for 2 days?
Or will there be special parking for the campers?
We will be camping and i'm currently calculating the price costs for each person.
Anyone who can help me?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oeoe requiel can you also give him that thing in war?:D

"oh no!! bahumat is gonne WAAAAGHH me with his choppa"

bahumat gets within 5meter

"wo0t wo0t it's da sound of da police!"

Hahaha Nerf you!

Anyone can confirm to me how much the Parking will cost for 2 days?
Or will there be special parking for the campers?
We will be camping and i'm currently calculating the price costs for each person.
Anyone who can help me?

It'll be €8 for the first 2 hours, then €1 for every additional hour. If you are there for more than €3 hours, you'll have to pay €6 as a holding charge. This can be claimed back but you need to pay a €15 handling fee.
If you have a car with more than 2 seats, you must pay €4 and an additional €20 for every additional seatbelt.

If you car has more than 3 seatbelts, you will be required to pay €200.

*giggles and runs off*

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
its 11:37 on the 22nd, i asume elfs have been introduced now?:D:drink:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Was there yesterday, good booth, good show (especially in the morning with some dudes shouting from a stage, attracting a lot of people). The possibility to try out PvE or PvP on many good computers.

There was a DAoC booth too with GoA staff at it but not many visitors.

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
WARHAMMER !!

Got 2 t-shirts 7 posters and won a post card with Paul signature :)
I'll make a picture of the loot ;-)

And i didn't win a freaking beta key 2 day's of playing rvr and pve to get tickets but didn't win :p

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
+ Iain "Requiel" doesnt look quite like I pictured him :p

Expect full report when I'm back from work!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
+ Iain "Requiel" doesnt look quite like I pictured him :p

Expect full report when I'm back from work!

How does he look? I somehow always imagined him to have dreadlocks and a goatee beard..

Tilda

spot on with the goatee, and HEH at the dreadlocks, theres one to consider Iain ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom