LEGION dead....to albs!

C

Cerverloc

Are those albion guilds? Never heard of them. Ok ok. Just kidding:clap: :D

F

Falcor

Wow ok...hectic 2 days

Well today i amde a cg with representatives of what i thought was all guilds on my list(not list here).....

Unfortunatly due to all this aggro on forums and myther over past 2 days, and the fact that i fell thru floor and so lost sight of who was there i fooked up...

Brethren, i had list of clans that were there at start or down as coming, u were not on this list dont ask me why i dont know =/ so i did not invite ure gm to cg, this is my fault no one elses....maybe i tried to settle drops to quickly =/ ive had that much aggro over it i really just wanted to get it over with....

Templar knights, u were on my list and im sure i invited some1 from your guild to cg, howevery obviously didnt soooo bad falcor
=(

To both you guilds i am deeply sorry u missed the lotto for the legion only drops this is the last thing i wanted to happen....what with the stress of getting it together, falling thru floor and missing legion kill, trouble on the boards and the 100s of sends in game somehow i lost u =/

THis riad was not the most organised it could of been as ive said some guilds cancelled and this added to confusion for me..the next one i do will be, i hope more well organised....

Its not all bad news however i still have all the non legion drops...
nearly a full backpack now these will be split between all guilds who took part, please dont think this is anything against either of your guilds its jsut my stupid fault formessing up the guild list
NINE guidls took part in this raid, ive ahd ppl from all thsoe guilds messaging me every few mins....the next raid i do WILL be more organised and no one will be forgotten, at least this time out legion was killed.

E

--Eraser--

well u forgot us...np, shit happens...:twak: :touch:
...still trying to calm down my guildies...
as i am informed every guild which took part in your distribution got 3 items from legion...
not sure about this info, please correct me if im wrong...

would be nice if we (and maybe other guilds u had on your list, but where not in distribution...damn i shoudnt write this, forget it, just WE :clap: ) get a first free choice from the rest of the loot :m00:

what u think? :clap: lets say 6 items (no 100% quality, so fair)

F

Falcor

no....only items lottoed were the 3 legion only items, so only 3 guilds got one items....all other items i am intending to randomly split betweeen all guilds

O

old.tempestblade

heyo...

well first i wanna thank u for orgnizing this succecful raid.. tho u couldnt ba part of thje action,,, but u did good work..
:)

about the loot:
shit happens, but i think u shouldnt split up the other loot betwn the guilds who had a legion drop yet, and u should give the guilds u forgot to msge, the first choice...
( i know, it sounds a bit selfish, cos im from 1 of the forgotten 1s, but i think thats the only fair option now)...

so think about it and cu laters..
bye

O

old.Prof

FYI at The Brethren ppl are MORE then a little pissed off, especially after all the effort we done to get as much ppl together (never managed before to get 2 full groups together) and then "to be forgotten".

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by falcor
no....only items lottoed were the 3 legion only items, so only 3 guilds got one items....all other items i am intending to randomly split betweeen all guilds

sorry, my fault. got wrong info...all fine now.

F

Falcor

for your infomation the brethren never informed me they were coming.....i asked u if u wanted to come and no one ever got back to me, hence u were not on my list of guild hence were not invited to lotto for the 3 items...

What do u want pac, i cannot ask guilds to give back items nor do i intend to...i let your guild pick on item from the rest of items dropped on legion raids to make up for this, i have apologised on here and to your guild in game thru ninja...

U will recive your share of the other items as will other guilds...

Im am really sick of this now, i wish i had never tried to do anything good for albion, no one else bothers and now i know y....

there were 4 of your precious 100% qua drops pac 2 vests 2 swords, one sword went to me, that emans out of NINE guilds only THREE got drops....its not like u r the ONLY guild missing out.

Ive tried my best to make my mistake upto u,if this is not good enough for u then do what u must

T

Treniel-

Falcor i think alot of people get anoyed with your drop hungrey attitude and HB were probably scared u might keep ones u wanted....or keep them all (aka Hobbit) the fact is when i have hunted with u in past u have wanted drops that u have already got / can't use or don't need eg u have most of the 1h slash swords in alb and u want more?

You just need to sort out yer pioritys...games about fun etc not drops all the tme (although it is good when they do drop)

Was pissed at you myself because i'm unguilded and u said no1 unguilded could come...kinda lame imo cus theres what? maybe 5 peeps that would come who are unguilded, i think people wanted to see legion killed more than to get the drops the 1st on this raid.

D

dk_flint

that 4 100% drop thing is ok and even that he picked one i think,
i just would like to know what hapenned to the other 10-20 legiondrops

B

belth

I was in the /cg, it was peaceful there, no flaming, etc... Everyone there agreed Falcor should get one of those light-sabers (damn it looks sweet) for organizing the raid. I even got to try the Ancient Daemon Jerkin on (infil/friar only so Falcor couldn't put it on) and was hoping DK could get it (surprise), but that's beside the point, we didn't get any of Legion only items. Like Falcor said in an earlier reply, he'll be distributing the about 4 inventory bags of items randomly between the attending guilds.

D

dabearzor

What can you buy with master demon seal? it's the most "expensive" seal prolly

B

brommix

About the whole subject on making a plan before the raid we (HB) just felt we would need to have some way of distibuting it all, otherwise we felt it would just be a whole lot of negativity if it succeeded. That was all!!!. If people interpret that as if we dont trust falcor then you are wrong. We would have asked any person who led a raid the same thing at that point. anyone who have done raids with us for possible drops know we sort out how we divide loot before it drops!! that is the only way to avoid any mistakes and to prevent people feeling disappointed after. You know what you go into so therefore you only have yourself to blame if you woldnt be satisfied. You can disagree with this philosphy or viewpoint but that is generally how we approach these things.
I only have the greatest respect for people who want to organize big raids as i know how stressfull and tough they are to make happen, (coming from EQ where huge raids happen every day). And i can only congratulate all who participated and made it happen. And im sure next time Falcor makes a raid he will have a gameplan ready for what happens IF the raid succeeds :)
Btw anyone who feel like dissing dai should know that pretty much everything she put forward very much represents our views on the debate of organizing things.

B

belth

Originally posted by dabearzor
What can you buy with master demon seal? it's the most "expensive" seal prolly

"Legion drops a Master Daemon Seal" = "Legion drops a stack of 50 diamond seals".

C

Cerverloc

FYI at The Brethren ppl are MORE then a little pissed off, especially after all the effort we done to get as much ppl together (never managed before to get 2 full groups together) and then "to be forgotten".

Well then the Brethren ppl need to grow up. We are all human so is Falcor. He organised this. Sitting these late hours behind the computer messaging coordinating etc. If he asks you if you come and don't give a reply you need to learn manners. So mistakes were made. So what! Get over it. There are 6 other guilds that haven't got a legion drop do you see them whine all across the boards??

Some tolerance is required if we want to play together instead of against eachother.

O

old.Prof

If he asks you if you come and don't give a reply you need to learn manners.

I was not aware of that (I wasn't in charge for organising the raid for our guild). I can only act on the information I have at hand and reflect the general sentiment in the guild.

I think most of the flames we see now post-raid are due to lack of information and (badly often enough) bad and wrong information about the raids' organisation.

E

Exinferis

its always the items :/
next raid we just destroy the items, should solve alot of problems =)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Cerverloc

Well then the Brethren ppl need to grow up. We are all human so is Falcor. He organised this. Sitting these late hours behind the computer messaging coordinating etc. If he asks you if you come and don't give a reply you need to learn manners. So mistakes were made. So what! Get over it. There are 6 other guilds that haven't got a legion drop do you see them whine all across the boards??

Some tolerance is required if we want to play together instead of against eachother.

Lol, there were 60 people? And Brethren supplied 2 fg's and some change? That makes about 20 brethrens there... that kind of gave us a nice presence there... So do you mind we only ask for a little share of the drop? Instead of all the uber items being distributed before hand? And if we complain... well, the other 6 guilds should also complain, not really up to us to decide how they feel about it. We are just a bit weary of getting shafted again. That is all. And whining is when you are not right, but here Brethren is being honest time and time again, and getting royally screwed over it, flamed, etc... All I hope next time is that Egon is not so honest :) Damn your honesty Egon! Damnit!!! We finally could have ended up with a drop after helping at a raid! Imagine that... would be memorable :)
Regards, Glottis

D

dk_flint

i suggest brethern to take care off glottis´ attitude. i wouldnt want him to join next time and i also dont want to tell a guild which members can come, so take care of him so every1 knows brethern is something to invite again

D

dk_flint

and no there wasnt 60 ppl there was more like 120

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom