Legends of the game

Lethul

FH is my second home
Anyone remember Voskos? I still have nightmares about the time the guy stitched me a PA from literally inside the hastener at Bolg had me eating dirt in one swing!! :D

hmm, wasn't Voskos a minstrel? :eek7:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i duno devious was pretty solid, played thane to rr10 odd whilst they were considered "gimped" and everyone was busy playing their fotm svg's

Septina

Part of the furniture
i duno devious was pretty solid, played thane to rr10 odd whilst they were considered "gimped" and everyone was busy playing their fotm svg's

/p.s or was he a skald been so long can't remember :)

Norse thane you nubber! :(

Zill

Loyal Freddie
Hib: Talivar, Motorhead - had some good battles with them when they regularly hunted out pesky stealthers from Gorge. Censi. Iziz - tricky NS, I hated his poisons. Palan and Alrindel - always humoured my mean little SB dicing them up in Gorge and Mt. Collory. Alrindel was also a top poster on the old Barrysworld board. I miss his avant-garde literary feasts.

Alb: All those who came out to defend their frontiers when my old guild Cutting Edge regularly rampaged through them. We used to have some good battles at Renaris. And of course the Alb guy named Village Idiot. Legend!

It seems so long ago now I've forgotten a lot of people's names from the game. Personally I think players needed to have done more than just built up realm points in Emain by using buffbots (not naming names :) ) to be classed as legends.

There's a few old DAOCers (mainly from Midgard) playing on the WOW Burning Legion server for the Alliance.

Zill

Loyal Freddie
Belomar deserves a mention for his superb chronicles he used to post on BW. Always a good read.

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
ppl that come into my mind are Sycho, merc from prydwen/FL, and Mark Silvershot or something.. early scout from prydwen, and SU/pryd ppl;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Fuck this, when I saw may 18th as a date I figured 2007... I fell for it :(

tierk

Part of the furniture
hmm, wasn't Voskos a minstrel? :eek7:

U making me doubt myself now. His name just sticks in my mind as he was another freakin hardcore doorstepper of DL ala alpha.

As for that Pa i receieved if Voskos was a mincer then i put it down to excess weed smoke and apologies to the guy, who did do me at the hastener!!

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
i don't think anyone really cared much about zerging and stealthzerging in OF... it was just the way everyone played at that point.

it only became "wrong" and "lame" in NF imho...

i know i have zerged in OF and the start of NF on my ranger and tbh the days in OF playing all togheter in a FG fighting visual FG's and yes also the smaller groups then us was great...

it was alot more fun back then than how it is today...

U reap what u sow..........

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
sycho was just a fat theurg until he joined fl xD

Funny how i was over rr7 when i joined FL which i got mainly with pugs. :touch:

As for legends of daoc, well i would be here all night if i named people, had many great times with good people that i'll never forget in a mmorpg.Never ever have played with such a great community, WoW's is fucking horrid compared.

Good to see some old names still around. :drink:

Damn this must be first time i post here in 2 years or something. :eek6:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Funny how i was over rr7 when i joined FL which i got mainly with pugs. :touch:

As for legends of daoc, well i would be here all night if i named people, had many great times with good people that i'll never forget in a mmorpg.Never ever have played with such a great community, WoW's is fucking horrid compared.

Good to see some old names still around. :drink:

Damn this must be first time i post here in 2 years or something. :eek6:

LOL!! xDDDDD
More using MSN you nutter. :p

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Why the urge to bump old threads :(

Everyone knows im TEH legend anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom