Legends of the game

Hiolo

One of Freddy's beloved
is Jon still about? remember leveling with him at lvl 5 or so. Then it was wtf your lvl 10 and the next thing i know hes pling me in emain at grannys, and defending our group at that camp in yggdra forest :) such a nice guy. Lost contact though when I moved to excal. Also miss a really nice friend called Bunes.

Hehe have no idea but have some nice memories from Jon way back in the days, my irl friend helped him started his own guild if i remember correctly Defenders of Jon haha :D Funny guy :)

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
old school stealtherlegends imo :

Albion: Meduza , Alpha,
Hibernia: Ozrique, Cyclodia
Mid: Powerslave, Jox (not sure how it's written, kinda forgot but he always ran in a duo with zqyx or something)
Thank you. Cool to be called 'old school' stealther ;)

Hope your all still having fun in the game - I sure had my fun times :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the only thing legendary about meduza was his fooking lameness..

I liked loxley though.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Excal
Alb - Pin @ OG days with his reaver :worthy: laughing seeing his DS :worthy:
Hib - Doma ofc crazy spaniard :fluffle:
Mid - Montarlo

Prydwen
Alb - Saitoh hi meights moc 4tw :touch:
Mid - Narve
Hib - Tuorin

tierk

Part of the furniture

I liked loxley though.

I dont know about that mate he spent a looOoong time running solo iirc in OF in Odins Gate before the Stealth War became a zerg fest and i sure as fook got enough Pa's in my face from this guy. He was a nightmare and if i was honest about it i dont think i ever beat him in a one on one fight, though in my defence, in those days i didnt know what a template was :D

Loxley was also fun in game and on forums as well.

:worthy: to both of you.

Oh and i would like to say Ozrique for Hib was another legend in the Stealth Wars side of the game ofc.

Lethul

FH is my second home

I liked loxley though.

censi saying an OF stealther was lame? how come he was lame? did he manage to avoid your FG or what?

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
alb prydwen- walker, faddeh, sycho, PE guild
mid prydwen- MM guild deffo!, blejs, snoz :)
hib prydwen- Nolby guild!! and Eclipse guild, lourker, and funny trio redb, lore, ramble

censi

Can't get enough of FH
meduza will know why i think he is lame, but its not said with any agression, he was a kind of nemesis i guess, the good kind you love to hate.... and yer you could throw that right back at me too and I would deserve every penny of it I guess.

my bad thoughts of him come from...

when the SH patch hit and he adapted his tactics to group with a visual FG's and run around mopping up sneaks...

he wasnt an especially tough fight too either considering this was the 9 second DF era...

and..

also the comment about him trying to install radar but couldnt get it to work just kind of spoke volumes...

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
i don't think anyone really cared much about zerging and stealthzerging in OF... it was just the way everyone played at that point.

it only became "wrong" and "lame" in NF imho...

i know i have zerged in OF and the start of NF on my ranger and tbh the days in OF playing all togheter in a FG fighting visual FG's and yes also the smaller groups then us was great...

it was alot more fun back then than how it is today...

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Nah, people complaining about 'add's goes right back to OF Emain. I remember the whine well.

Also stealthzergs camping MGs etc were a source of constant whines.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Pimpdaddy the Violet bard :D

I remember this guy on Hib excal about 3 months or so before toa release and ran in his groups regular with my enchanter Snowslash :D

He dissapeared around rr5-6 and not heard from him since .... legend tho imo ;)

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Excal
Alb - Pin @ OG days with his reaver :worthy: laughing seeing his DS :worthy

pin was such an amazing player. on reaver/sorc/and inf. he knowledge of the game was also the best i had ever seen. any quest, to ml step/ arti, every aspect of the game he was a genius in. One of the true alb characters that always amazed me

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i don't think anyone really cared much about zerging and stealthzerging in OF... it was just the way everyone played at that point.

it only became "wrong" and "lame" in NF imho...

i know i have zerged in OF and the start of NF on my ranger and tbh the days in OF playing all togheter in a FG fighting visual FG's and yes also the smaller groups then us was great...

it was alot more fun back then than how it is today...

u r right. there was a different dynamic to RVR back then... And I think I had infinetly more fun grouped up in an SZ than I did soloing... At least it wasnt really always possible to solo sometimes back then, specially at primetime.

Silly things come to mind like Adari grappling that inf and killing him with a Treb.. Volleying ATK from like miles away... even setting up one of those catapult things and shooting peeps in ATK with the catapult... FZ pingpong..

Saxol

Fledgling Freddie
Alb = Alpha (were are you alpha!), Kagato (uber armsman!)
Mid = Montarloo (ze ancient troll thane), Grawen (roxxor sm!)
Hib = Sheph (excellent warden), Stajjijjon (zi tiny chanter!), Navalore (roxxor elf chanter, helps alot when he needs to!)

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
When do I become a legend? :>

Oli - Illu

When you Kill my BM ;) But that is not very likely as I am no longer active on Excalibur. (TBH I think nowadays you will cut thru my BM like a hot knife thru butter)

Flintlock

Banned
Wot are the requirements for being a 'Legend of the Game'? I should think a lot of good yet nice players should be mentioned. Who really remembers anyone anyways? All anyone remembers really are their own exploits. So with that in mind I am a 'Legend' big time - in my mind that is. See - we are all 'Legends'. Now is that great reasoning or not?

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
I killed ur bm in 2 duels we had :p

TBH Renna you are too kind :) your shade has killed my BM on more than 1 duels.

That comment was a joke to Illusb because in previous threads he keeps saying that he will kill my BM 1 day :) ( I am sure that he has killed me before)

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Alb - Can only be 'Alpha'

Mid - can only be 'Bee'

Hib - mostly played hib, wouldn't like to choose.

I've really made my choices from what I recall of when these players were active, a shout of Alpha/Bee DC valley would attract people from all around to hunt them down, 9 times out of ten they would do the hunting and many people would be killed before they finally were caught.

I know it was when the game was newish, but nothing is like that in game at present, also the call of NP group headed to DC would strike fear in all the exper's.

Ah this once was a great game :)

Eble

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
Alb - Jazhara, my mentor!

Mid - Bee, Jeez we had many many fights over hibs in Gorge - and not once did we ever team to fight hibs.

Hib - Iziz (the original and first known NS)

Yes they are all from early days, but lets face it the early days were by far the best for any solo player. The worst part of the night for me was attempting to pass amg when Zoy and Outlaw were co-ordinating the massive lag/wall fights!

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Wasn't Korv also a 'known' mid roaming in alb back yard? Or is that too far back for ppl to remember ?

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Korv was great was my nemesis lol, we was both about lv44 trying to kill lv50s for a long while :)

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Pryd:

mid - Blob(bite, jenser) Belo and Pip

alb - the inf's of the server and Ornigirl

hib - Luron

Excal:

Aint got a clue - stoped paying atention after cluster.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Anyone remember Voskos? I still have nightmares about the time the guy stitched me a PA from literally inside the hastener at Bolg had me eating dirt in one swing!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom